• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Canadian PR

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
I predict renewed interest in this immigration section because Singapore losers will decide after this election that it is far more lucrative and rewarding to be a loser in Canada. :biggrin:

Firstly, you are the KING of LOSER in this forum. Calling people a loser when you are actually one of those ! You have LEFT Singapore for so many years ! LOL

Shame on you....Yah King of Quitter ! LOL :biggrin:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I saw a chart on page 1 of the Report of Business, the Globe and Mail (the hard copy of Sep 12, 2015 edition, of the newspaper), but unable to find it online.

The source of the statistics and bar charts are from Citizenship and Immigration Canada, DBRS and StatsCan.

Allow me to provide a summary:

2014 Immigration to Canada by City

Toronto, 29% (Toronto was the top destination for 260,400 permanent residents who immigrated to Canada in 2014)
Montreal, 16%
Vancouver, 11%
Calgary, 8%
the rast of Canada, 36%

Unemployment Rate by Level of Education (Immigrants who have been here 5 years or less) versus those born in Canada

No degree: Immigrants, unemployment rate almost 14% versus Born in Canada 12%

High School: Immigrants 12% versus Born in Canada 6%

Post secondary education certificate or diploma: Immigrants 10% versus Born in Canada 5%

University degree: Immigrants 12% versus Born in Canada 3%

The numbers don't lie I can say that for sure. When you come to Canada your previous qualifications mean nothing when trying to look for a job. I suspect the post secondary group are the trades people which makes it a little easier.

indig10

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• image-1593108275.jpg
    image-1593108275.jpg
    309.4 KB · Views: 905

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I have no idea.
That individual should not be allowed admission for future games.

If you watch the video, there was a whole section of people pointing their fingers and cursing at the Orioles players below them. It's the attitude of the crowd that is less than desirable.

Reports also said that the Orioles first baseman was subjected to racial slurs throughout the game.

Reflects poorly on Canada.

Shame on you Toronto!

indig10

Alfrescian
Loyal
No excuses for the beer can thrower. You can see admonishments from John Tory and commentors on CP24.

The fans are heated because of last year's brawl when an Oriole player punched Bautista in the jaw, and the rivalry between the two teams.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
No excuses for the beer can thrower. You can see admonishments from John Tory and commentors on CP24.

The fans are heated because of last year's brawl when an Oriole player punched Bautista in the jaw, and the rivalry between the two teams.

Rivalry is one thing. It is no excuse however for bigotry and racism.

The conduct of Maple Leaf fans against their own team leave a lot to be desired as well.

No matter how bad the players are, you don't diss the name and symbols of the club. Jeer the players and the team but support the club.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It was the second baseman, O'Dor, from the Texas Rangers, who punched Jose Bautista in the left jaw, last year, when Bautista slid very hard into him.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simple. Because the Leafs suck, big time. The Toronto Maple Leafs have probably the biggest support base of fans in all hockeydom across North America, the fans are almost frenentic when it comes to hockey, but the team just doesn't measure up. They're a big let down. Despite all the beer, they're just losers. This accounts for their unsportmanlike manner.

Cheers!

What's with the people in Toronto?....................

mayliewwan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Globalnational has a news report on one family today. $900+ per month. Can't afford electricity for 6 months . You can find the video on Globalnational.com

archcherub

Alfrescian
Loyal
guys, my wife is due in a month.
is it too late to arrange for her to go canada to give birth so that our son can have canadian citizenship?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/ontario-hydro-bills-1.3862838

Hey Charlie99,

How are you?

I read this from the CBC. Can you share how "out of control" the electricity bills are in Ontario? What's your typical Electricity and Heat Power monthly bill like? Do you guys use gas heating furnaces? Or all electrical heat?

Looks like the author of the article still trusts the Liberals to fix things.

The problem is that there is excess supply but the Liberals are afraid of shutting down one of the nuclear reactors because nuclear energy is still the cheapest source if you don't include the cost of disposal of used fuel.

The decision to kickstart green energy was also improperly done as the payment was too generous at the onset.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
yup. she is ok. but she prefer i prepare everything in advance so she will know what to do there mah

i read that can buy return ticket with doctor endorsement that she is healthy then can liao... lol

I thought airlines cut off for allowing pregnant mothers to fly is 32-34 weeks. But I may be wrong if you have a letter from a doctor.

So how? Do it lah! Your wife is now 36 weeks. Baby can come out anytime from now liao! Better act fast if you are serious.

Unless.....it is just another of those talk cock sing song NATO type of thing lah....LOL!