SG Live Bet
SG Tipster
Page 36 of 59 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 1175

Thread: Canadian PR

  1. #701
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    338
    My Reputation Points: 411 / Power: 5

    Default Re: Canadian PR

    Quote Originally Posted by Leongsam View Post
    Singapore doctors can now qualify to work in NZ quite easily. Why don't you give NZ a go.
    From what I understand I'd need to have a post-grad qualification from Singapore eg M.Med (Fam Med) or M.Med(Surgery) etc. Thing is I left my surgical training once I applied for my Canada PR to become a GP and save up as much money before moving to Canada. So I never completed any formal post grad training program.

    Besides, I'm already settled in Canada. I've started on a new career in the oil and gas industry and am still in the process of trying to see if I can get a residency positions (so that door is not entirely closed to me in Canada still).

    So there's still quite a bit ahead of me in Canada. It's an adventure. If I wasn't doing well in Canada, unhappy and struggling etc then yeah maybe I'd look into NZ a bit more. But otherwise, no point looking back. Objectively I view Canada as a very blessed country with all kinds of resources (water, energy, food, space, minerals etc). Arguably unsurpassed in the world.

  2. #702
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Canadian PR

    Quote Originally Posted by nayr69sg View Post
    Which city did you try looking for a job in? How long did you try?

    It took me 1 month to land a job after I moved to Edmonton. I used to be a medical doctor and had no other working experience. Macdonald's didn't want me. I never heard from medical related jobs like lab tech, medical clinic receptionist, hospital respiratory medicine tech, etc etc.

    My first job was as a general laborer assembling PVC window jambs, brickmold, slope sills, J-trims etc. I was very lucky I got the job. I had no referral whatsoever. Later before I left for my current job I recommended a Malaysian ex-accountant who did his first year carpentry tradesman qualifications. He got the job.

    Yes having someone to recommend you is very very very useful. It also depends what kind of skill set you have. Sometimes the more qualified you are the more difficult it is because of regulations and too narrow a field to recommend to.

    I do find that accountants and engineers should not have much problem getting in as long as they have lobang to recommend. They can work in the field without the Canadian qualifications, just can't sign off on certain documents.

    For doctors out there, fat chance of working in the medical field without the Canada qualifications.
    I moved from Vancouver to Toronto, all i all a couple of months. The co I was working for had its HQ in NH, USA. Had tried an engineering job with a competitor in Toronto but didn't work out. Kinda dissappointing and hence my family returned.

  3. #703
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    338
    My Reputation Points: 411 / Power: 5

    Default Re: Canadian PR

    Quote Originally Posted by Valor123 View Post
    I moved from Vancouver to Toronto, all i all a couple of months. The co I was working for had its HQ in NH, USA. Had tried an engineering job with a competitor in Toronto but didn't work out. Kinda dissappointing and hence my family returned.
    I have heard many stories of Singaporeans moving to Vancouver and Toronto, and could not find a job and settle there. In the end returned to Singapore disappointed and some even bitter about the experience. I wonder why they never considered other cities besides Vancouver and Toronto?

    Perhaps they had relatives or friends there?

    Alberta and Sasketchawan are the boom provinces now. That's where the jobs are and that's where Canadians themselves are moving to for jobs. If you want jobs, move to the provinces with strong economies, low unemployment and good job creation. These things can change with time and circumstance. Now it's Alberta another time perhaps it might be Vancouver. But you will have to compete with the many hungry and hardworking Asians there as well.

    The other factor is of course the type of job one is seeking. It will be harder to look for senior positions which require experience. Perhaps easier for entry level type jobs but the pay is low.(entry level jobs are also tough to get, don't think it is easy!)

    I thought about this before and figured I have to start somewhere anyway. Even if the pay is low, it is still money which helps offset the drain on the savings (which has to be factored for when planning to move). Also being in the workforce may open new doors (which happened for me). Another thing is staying at home, waiting for replies to all the applications sent out, waiting and seeing the savings grow smaller each month.....that is torture. Quickly grab a job if you get offered one (and that's a big if itself), start working and earning some money, and keep looking. With perseverance and determination and a bit a of luck, things will be better every year.

    Just my two cents.
    Last edited by nayr69sg; 08-06-2012 at 03:08 AM.

  4. #704
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Canadian PR

    Quote Originally Posted by nayr69sg View Post
    I have heard many stories of Singaporeans moving to Vancouver and Toronto, and could not find a job and settle there. In the end returned to Singapore disappointed and some even bitter about the experience. I wonder why they never considered other cities besides Vancouver and Toronto?

    Perhaps they had relatives or friends there?

    Alberta and Sasketchawan are the boom provinces now. That's where the jobs are and that's where Canadians themselves are moving to for jobs. If you want jobs, move to the provinces with strong economies, low unemployment and good job creation. These things can change with time and circumstance. Now it's Alberta another time perhaps it might be Vancouver. But you will have to compete with the many hungry and hardworking Asians there as well.

    The other factor is of course the type of job one is seeking. It will be harder to look for senior positions which require experience. Perhaps easier for entry level type jobs but the pay is low.(entry level jobs are also tough to get, don't think it is easy!)

    I thought about this before and figured I have to start somewhere anyway. Even if the pay is low, it is still money which helps offset the drain on the savings (which has to be factored for when planning to move). Also being in the workforce may open new doors (which happened for me). Another thing is staying at home, waiting for replies to all the applications sent out, waiting and seeing the savings grow smaller each month.....that is torture. Quickly grab a job if you get offered one (and that's a big if itself), start working and earning some money, and keep looking. With perseverance and determination and a bit a of luck, things will be better every year.

    Just my two cents.
    thanks for the note, unfortunately, at that them when we were there, we didn't have much guidance and info on where would be a good province to go.
    We did hear about Calgary but I think it is saturated now?

    My PR stauts is gonna expire soon, any idea how or can I get extension?

  5. #705
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    338
    My Reputation Points: 411 / Power: 5

    Default Re: Canadian PR

    Quote Originally Posted by Valor123 View Post
    thanks for the note, unfortunately, at that them when we were there, we didn't have much guidance and info on where would be a good province to go.
    We did hear about Calgary but I think it is saturated now?

    My PR stauts is gonna expire soon, any idea how or can I get extension?
    From what I understand, Calgary is where most of the HQs of the oil companies are. Mostly white collared jobs there. More difficult to get entry level jobs. Cost of living is higher as well.

    For PR renewal you need to meet the 730 days residency in Canada requirement over the 5 years you had your PR.

    http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...ons/prcard.asp

    Most of the info you need is on the internet actually. You just need to google it. The toughest part is knowing what you want to search for.

    I just got back from meeting the Alberta Minister for Human Services who notarized all 40 copies of documents I needed to apply for my medical program. No charge. I wonder whether Singapore MPs provide notary public services for free in Singapore?

  6. #706
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    21
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Canadian PR

    Hey, nayr69sg, I really admire your tenacity and perseverance.

    I think a lot of Singaporeans come in and expect that their Singapore credentials and experience will be accepted. Being an immigrant is tough, but it makes one hardier.

    With regard to the PR card, what a lot of people don't know is that you don't lose your PR status until a determination has been made by CIC. And the time period of reckoning for your PR card renewal is 5 years counting back from the time they process your PR card renewal.

    As an example, if you became a PR on 1 June 2007, and your PR card expires 1 June 2012, you should ideally satisfy the 2-year residency by 1 June 2012 and renew your PR card.

    However, if you did not satisfy the 2-year residency by 1 June 2012, you can possibly enter Canada on 1 May 2012, wait until you have satisfied the 2-year residency, and then apply to renew your PR card, even way after 1 June 2012. Just because your PR card expired on 1 June 2012 does not mean you have lost your PR status.

    You may be interested in reading these:
    http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resourc.../enf23-eng.pdf
    http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resourc.../enf27-eng.pdf

  7. #707
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    338
    My Reputation Points: 411 / Power: 5

    Default Re: Canadian PR

    Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    Hey, nayr69sg, I really admire your tenacity and perseverance.

    I think a lot of Singaporeans come in and expect that their Singapore credentials and experience will be accepted. Being an immigrant is tough, but it makes one hardier.

    With regard to the PR card, what a lot of people don't know is that you don't lose your PR status until a determination has been made by CIC. And the time period of reckoning for your PR card renewal is 5 years counting back from the time they process your PR card renewal.

    As an example, if you became a PR on 1 June 2007, and your PR card expires 1 June 2012, you should ideally satisfy the 2-year residency by 1 June 2012 and renew your PR card.

    However, if you did not satisfy the 2-year residency by 1 June 2012, you can possibly enter Canada on 1 May 2012, wait until you have satisfied the 2-year residency, and then apply to renew your PR card, even way after 1 June 2012. Just because your PR card expired on 1 June 2012 does not mean you have lost your PR status.

    You may be interested in reading these:
    http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resourc.../enf23-eng.pdf
    http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resourc.../enf27-eng.pdf
    That's interesting. But the bottomline is you need to satisfy that period of residency in Canada someway or another. I know there is a way to count 1 day overseas as 0.5 day in Canada if you claim that you are employed by a Canadian company and sent overseas to work.

    Coming to Canada 1 month before your PR expires, and not being able to renew it till 2 years later may present some challenges when trying to explain your expired PR status as still valid (when you haven't even applied to renew it). Some employers ask for it, some don't.

    Bearing in mind that the PR is for 5 years each time, there seems little point in trying some strange way to renew it for the next 5 years only to go through the same worry process for the next renewal. Might as well stay for 3 years then apply for citizenship (heard it takes about a year to get it from application?).

    But if the situation is such that one has come and then given up and returned to Singapore, I think might as well let it lapse. Having the PR doesn't do anything for you actually. It is just a door which you can open, but if the door doesn't lead to somewhere you can live, it is really a moot point.

  8. #708
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    37
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Canadian PR

    Quote Originally Posted by chupacabra View Post
    What course are you taking? How you get your work permit? Stayed in both Ontario and Alberta back in 04- 05. I'll probably mov to BC after my Perth stint in a few years.
    Sorry for the late reply. Just got employment.

    This is a new scheme called PGWP and CEC. PGWP is Post Graduate Work Permit. Finish 2 academic years and they will give you up to a 3 year work permit. Work for 1 year with 37.5h per week for 52 weeks in type 0, A or B NOC classifications, you are qualified for CEC, Canadian Experience Class migration. Submit, wait up to 14 months for approval. You can apply for the whole family.

    I am in Toronto. Working as a network security analyst.

  9. #709
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    228
    My Reputation Points: 54 / Power: 7

    Default Re: Canadian PR

    Beaver is correct. As long as you can get into Canada before your PR card is expired, you still can renew your PR card after staying
    in Canada for 2 years.

  10. #710
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    37
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Canadian PR

    Quote Originally Posted by nayr69sg View Post
    From what I understand I'd need to have a post-grad qualification from Singapore eg M.Med (Fam Med) or M.Med(Surgery) etc. Thing is I left my surgical training once I applied for my Canada PR to become a GP and save up as much money before moving to Canada. So I never completed any formal post grad training program.

    Besides, I'm already settled in Canada. I've started on a new career in the oil and gas industry and am still in the process of trying to see if I can get a residency positions (so that door is not entirely closed to me in Canada still).

    So there's still quite a bit ahead of me in Canada. It's an adventure. If I wasn't doing well in Canada, unhappy and struggling etc then yeah maybe I'd look into NZ a bit more. But otherwise, no point looking back. Objectively I view Canada as a very blessed country with all kinds of resources (water, energy, food, space, minerals etc). Arguably unsurpassed in the world.
    We just simply dig in the backyard and viola. The ground gives its treasures. You can look into this report. The difference of Sovereign Wealth Funds between Gulf States and Singapore.
    http://www.baldingsworld.com/2012/06...-implications/

  11. #711
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    37
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Canadian PR

    Quote Originally Posted by Hock View Post
    Beaver is correct. As long as you can get into Canada before your PR card is expired, you still can renew your PR card after staying
    in Canada for 2 years.
    Yes. It is called "implied status". Even when it expires in Canada, you have applied and waiting for it. Just that you might hit snags for getting employment.

  12. #712
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    338
    My Reputation Points: 411 / Power: 5

    Default Re: Canadian PR

    Quote Originally Posted by googleplexes View Post
    Yes. It is called "implied status". Even when it expires in Canada, you have applied and waiting for it. Just that you might hit snags for getting employment.

    At some stage one has to bite the bullet, take the plunge, whatever you want to call it, and move to Canada.

    Whether you go the very moment you have your PR, or the very last day before the PR lapses, you will have to make the move work.

    Bearing in mind that it's not like you get the PR the next day after you submit the application, the planning should be done by the time you are 1 or 2 years into the 5 year PR term.

  13. #713
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,029
    My Reputation Points: 1575 / Power: 10

    Default Re: Canadian PR

    Quote Originally Posted by googleplexes View Post
    We just simply dig in the backyard and viola. The ground gives its treasures. You can look into this report. The difference of Sovereign Wealth Funds between Gulf States and Singapore.
    http://www.baldingsworld.com/2012/06...-implications/
    This Chris Balding guy is the one who questioned Temasek Hldgs excellent track record of achieving 17% av annual returns for the past 35 years a few months back. Mysteriously, his blog was hacked shortly after that.

  14. #714
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    37
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Canadian PR

    Huh. Hackers working for SG government?

  15. #715
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    37
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Canadian PR

    When I was thinking of getting into Canada with the least risk, I took the study route. I know many will not want to try this. Instead of waiting for 4 to 5 years for PR to get approved or even completely demolished (Please see recent news on CIC asking applicants to do it again).

    1. You need to have some cash. I am 42 when I arrived. I should have some money stashed. You should too and not waste on too fancy cars in Singapore.

    2. Applied for a diploma course of 2 academic years. Look under CIC for getting a PGWP which is an open permit. Toronto wasn't chosen because it was not that expensive compared to Vancouver.

    3. Jan 2010, I left my wife and 3 kids. Came to Toronto to study. My wife still have a good career and income. It is best that the retrenched person (me) undertake this project.

    4. I did return Singapore during the semester breaks. Besides seeing the kids, I need to get my dick serviced by my wife.

    5. I graduated in May 2011. Applied for PGWP and was given in Oct 2011. Seeing that it was late in the year to get a job, I returned to Singapore to see the family.

    6. Returned to Toronto in Feb 2012. Got a job in April 2012. I didn't care what I got as long as I am in Type 0, A or B to fulfill my obligations to get a PR.

    7. So the plan is to apply for PR for the whole family under CEC by the end of April 2013. I will decide should I stay in the present company because 1 visit to Chilliwack, BC, I was sold. Like nayr69sg, Toronto is too Singapore.

    8. I plan to use cash to go down to NY state to buy my Audi Q7 TDi. For those near the US border and want to buy cheaper Benz, Audi etc, buy from the US, you only pay HST/GST at the border. No duty because of NAFTA. Search Google on importing car from US. You can save 20K CAD.

    9. With the Q7, I and my wife will make our way from Toronto to Vancouver on a road trip trans-continent via TransCanadaOne Highway. We will not cheat, we will not cross the US border to shorten the trip. See the country as it is in summer 2013.

    10. I plan to start my own business when I am in Chilliwack, employ my wife to get the tax beneifits and "milk money" from the government. My wife would have gotten a "spousal work permit" while we wait for up to 14 months for the PR status. My WP is up to Oct 2014. The kids will get "open study permit" because they are below 18.

    Notes. It is painfully lonely sometimes. I do this for my children who will benefit from our sacrifice. But the separation strengthen our bonds. I do not recommend anyone to undergo a project like this unless you have the mental fortitude.

  16. #716
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    37
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Canadian PR

    I did exactly what Charlie posted. http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.p...11#post1083211

    Just that I was in this a lot earlier. Just that I am an old student.

  17. #717
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    21
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Canadian PR

    Quote Originally Posted by googleplexes View Post
    Yes. It is called "implied status". Even when it expires in Canada, you have applied and waiting for it. Just that you might hit snags for getting employment.
    Actually, "implied status" is used to refer to situations where the temporary resident applies to extend their status.

    Regulation 183 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations states:

    Extension of period authorized for stay

    (5) If a temporary resident has applied for an extension of the period authorized for their stay and a decision is not made on the application by the end of the period authorized for their stay, the period is extended until
    (a) the day on which a decision is made, if the application is refused; or
    (b) the end of the new period authorized for their stay, if the application is allowed.

    Continuation of status and conditions
    (6) If the period authorized for the stay of a temporary resident is extended by operation of paragraph (5)(a) or extended under paragraph (5)(b), the temporary resident retains their status, subject to any other conditions imposed, during the extended period.

  18. #718
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Canadian PR

    Quote Originally Posted by googleplexes View Post
    When I was thinking of getting into Canada with the least risk, I took the study route. I know many will not want to try this. Instead of waiting for 4 to 5 years for PR to get approved or even completely demolished (Please see recent news on CIC asking applicants to do it again).

    1. You need to have some cash. I am 42 when I arrived. I should have some money stashed. You should too and not waste on too fancy cars in Singapore.

    2. Applied for a diploma course of 2 academic years. Look under CIC for getting a PGWP which is an open permit. Toronto wasn't chosen because it was not that expensive compared to Vancouver.

    3. Jan 2010, I left my wife and 3 kids. Came to Toronto to study. My wife still have a good career and income. It is best that the retrenched person (me) undertake this project.

    4. I did return Singapore during the semester breaks. Besides seeing the kids, I need to get my dick serviced by my wife.

    5. I graduated in May 2011. Applied for PGWP and was given in Oct 2011. Seeing that it was late in the year to get a job, I returned to Singapore to see the family.

    6. Returned to Toronto in Feb 2012. Got a job in April 2012. I didn't care what I got as long as I am in Type 0, A or B to fulfill my obligations to get a PR.

    7. So the plan is to apply for PR for the whole family under CEC by the end of April 2013. I will decide should I stay in the present company because 1 visit to Chilliwack, BC, I was sold. Like nayr69sg, Toronto is too Singapore.

    8. I plan to use cash to go down to NY state to buy my Audi Q7 TDi. For those near the US border and want to buy cheaper Benz, Audi etc, buy from the US, you only pay HST/GST at the border. No duty because of NAFTA. Search Google on importing car from US. You can save 20K CAD.

    9. With the Q7, I and my wife will make our way from Toronto to Vancouver on a road trip trans-continent via TransCanadaOne Highway. We will not cheat, we will not cross the US border to shorten the trip. See the country as it is in summer 2013.

    10. I plan to start my own business when I am in Chilliwack, employ my wife to get the tax beneifits and "milk money" from the government. My wife would have gotten a "spousal work permit" while we wait for up to 14 months for the PR status. My WP is up to Oct 2014. The kids will get "open study permit" because they are below 18.

    Notes. It is painfully lonely sometimes. I do this for my children who will benefit from our sacrifice. But the separation strengthen our bonds. I do not recommend anyone to undergo a project like this unless you have the mental fortitude.


    I am 36 and I intend to follow this CEC route cos it's recently announced that pre 26 Feb 2008 FSW applications will be void. Yes, I applied in Aug 2007 when my occupation was still on the list. Now i am not qualified. 5 years wait wasted.

    I am thinking of taking a 2 yr dip course in edmonton's NAIT and to take the CEC route toward migration.

    Do you think it's possible to have my wife and child accompany me when i am a student there? If i have enough finance to support them? Have you seen cases like this?

    I just hope that upon completion of the 2 yr diploma, they won't scrap the CEC scheme.

  19. #719
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    32
    My Reputation Points: 14 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Canadian PR

    Quote Originally Posted by googleplexes View Post
    When I was thinking of getting into Canada with the least risk, I took the study route. I know many will not want to try this. Instead of waiting for 4 to 5 years for PR to get approved or even completely demolished (Please see recent news on CIC asking applicants to do it again).

    1. You need to have some cash. I am 42 when I arrived. I should have some money stashed. You should too and not waste on too fancy cars in Singapore.

    2. Applied for a diploma course of 2 academic years. Look under CIC for getting a PGWP which is an open permit. Toronto wasn't chosen because it was not that expensive compared to Vancouver.

    3. Jan 2010, I left my wife and 3 kids. Came to Toronto to study. My wife still have a good career and income. It is best that the retrenched person (me) undertake this project.

    4. I did return Singapore during the semester breaks. Besides seeing the kids, I need to get my dick serviced by my wife.

    5. I graduated in May 2011. Applied for PGWP and was given in Oct 2011. Seeing that it was late in the year to get a job, I returned to Singapore to see the family.

    6. Returned to Toronto in Feb 2012. Got a job in April 2012. I didn't care what I got as long as I am in Type 0, A or B to fulfill my obligations to get a PR.

    7. So the plan is to apply for PR for the whole family under CEC by the end of April 2013. I will decide should I stay in the present company because 1 visit to Chilliwack, BC, I was sold. Like nayr69sg, Toronto is too Singapore.

    8. I plan to use cash to go down to NY state to buy my Audi Q7 TDi. For those near the US border and want to buy cheaper Benz, Audi etc, buy from the US, you only pay HST/GST at the border. No duty because of NAFTA. Search Google on importing car from US. You can save 20K CAD.

    9. With the Q7, I and my wife will make our way from Toronto to Vancouver on a road trip trans-continent via TransCanadaOne Highway. We will not cheat, we will not cross the US border to shorten the trip. See the country as it is in summer 2013.

    10. I plan to start my own business when I am in Chilliwack, employ my wife to get the tax beneifits and "milk money" from the government. My wife would have gotten a "spousal work permit" while we wait for up to 14 months for the PR status. My WP is up to Oct 2014. The kids will get "open study permit" because they are below 18.

    Notes. It is painfully lonely sometimes. I do this for my children who will benefit from our sacrifice. But the separation strengthen our bonds. I do not recommend anyone to undergo a project like this unless you have the mental fortitude.
    Hi googleplexes, instead of a 2-year diploma program, was there any reason that stopped you from going for a 1-year certificate course which would also qualify for the same post graduate work permit?

  20. #720
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    37
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Canadian PR

    The requirement for getting a CEC is a 2 academic year to get the maximum 3 year work permit. Why risk it? You are not doing this for fun.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Indian soldier gets cocky with Canadian
    By makapaaa in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 06:41 AM
  2. Canadian Warship Let Off Pirates...
    By makapaaa in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20-04-2009, 09:15 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26-02-2009, 06:22 AM
  4. Reavie stretches lead at Canadian Open
    By WayangParty in forum Gambling/Sports/Games/Hobbies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27-07-2008, 08:47 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •