• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many turn up for dinner few turn up for protests

A

Alu862

SDP Dinner--strong attendence. SDP protests--only the usual few attend. Tells you food is the luring factor.

A

Alu862

Then again, it would be a waste of food because the police would confiscate the food for evidence ROFL

bleed_edge

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP Dinner--strong attendence. SDP protests--only the usual few attend. Tells you food is the luring factor.

This is why PAP have to break their own laws during every general election to supply food and drinks and banquet to lure greedy RC dogs etc to attend their election rallies.

It is illegal under law.

If you had attended any of these food / drinks for PAP rallies please make a police report immediately. Judge should declare all the elections as void and PAP govt is just over thrown like that. :biggrin::biggrin:

Corrupt Practice section 58 of Parliamentary Election Act Chapter 218
http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/non_vers...218&segid=1175481667-000822#1175481668-002491

Treating
58. —(1) A person shall be guilty of treating if he corruptly, by himself or by any other person, either before, during or after an election, directly or indirectly gives or provides, or pays wholly or in part the expense of giving, any meat, drink, refreshment, cigarette, entertainment or other provision or thing or any money or ticket or other means or device to enable the procuring of any such meat, drink, refreshment, cigarette, entertainment or other provision or thing, to or for any person —

(a) for the purpose of corruptly influencing that person or any other person to vote or refrain from voting;

(b) for the purpose of inducing that person to attend or remain at any election meeting;

(c) on account of any such person or any other person having voted or refrained from voting or being about to vote or refrain from voting at the election; or

(d) on account of any such person having attended an election meeting.

(2) A person shall also be guilty of treating if he corruptly accepts or takes any such meat, drink, refreshment, cigarette, entertainment or other provision or thing or any such money or ticket or who adopts any other means or device to enable the procuring of such meat, drink, refreshment, cigarette, entertainment or other provision or thing.

http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/non_vers...218&segid=1175481667-000822#1175481668-003344

Avoidance by conviction of candidate
89. The election of a candidate as a Member is avoided by his conviction for any corrupt or illegal practice.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

i think maybe got LUCKY DRAW PRIZES and coconut bras and skimpy straw skirts. don't forget got free book giveaway and other souvenirs. $25 looked cheap what!:biggrin:

the venue held at hortpark doesn't come cheap with the rental u know.:eek:

one2unite

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP rally nobody turns up except the usual police to protect probably the leeches on stage from their grassroots dogs.

TPboy116

Shark Fins Soup can be better but i did not go there for the food. It is a growing movement and i could feel it at the SDP dinner. To my surprise, they could even dish out a skit of some quality and great hilarity. Certainly the best dinner i have attended so far. It was cheery and light-hearted and lack of the paranoia of the other opposition parties.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shark Fins Soup can be better but i did not go there for the food. It is a growing movement and i could feel it at the SDP dinner. To my surprise, they could even dish out a skit of some quality and great hilarity. Certainly the best dinner i have attended so far. It was cheery and light-hearted and lack of the paranoia of the other opposition parties.

were u the one who won a BLUETOOTH?:eek:

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought there would be leftoevers...but it think it was a famished refugee camp:p luckily i didn't take someone's advice of bring tupperware or doggie wrappers:p:p

well, u know lah, buffet style pple will always tend to overeat their fair share. where got lefttovers