• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hotels in China offer "swimming companions"

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.asiaone.com/Travel/News/Story/A1Story20090703-152377.html

Fri, Jul 03, 2009
AsiaOne

20090703.004924_20090703-a1-poolgirl-a.jpg

Hotels in China offer "swimming companions"

AS THE summer holidays approach, hotels in China have come up with novel ways to entice travellers to stay with them.

Some of the hotels now offer "swimming companions" to guests who choose to stay with them, according to Chinese evening daily Lianhe Wanbao.

Speaking for a self-proclaimed five-star hotel in the Yubei district, a Ms Bai admitted they wanted to attract male guests with the promotion, Wanbao reported.

A job advertisement revealed that the hotel is looking to hire girls with good looks.

According to the advertisement, they're only required to lounge in the swimming pool from 8pm to 10pm. The hotel will also pay the girls "appearance fees" ranging from RMB 80-100 (S$16.90-$21.90).

Ms Bai added that the girls are not required to swim with other guests in the pool. Ms Bai also clarified that she works for an advertising firm that's currently contracted to the hotel.

The lady said, "The job description is definitely true. If you have looks, you can report directly to the hotel for work."

A job advertisement for another hotel stated that its clientele is made up of white-collar males who would "appreciate looking at beautiful girls while swimming".

A manager in one of the Chongqing hotels said, "Such promotions are meant to increase the number of guests."

"Usually they're used to promote hotels which have just opened."

At one of the hotels in the district of Hubei, an applicant said that she decided to apply for the job because it sounded relaxing.

She said, "Besides I like swimming and I can earn money while I enjoy myself."

She added, "But I am still worried for my own safety."

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure those swimming companions also work on the sideline as whores by providing sexual services to their male guests.

China is the world's largest brothel. Not only it has the largest number of whores in the world, but also the largest exporter of whores too.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... According to the advertisement, they're only required to lounge in the swimming pool from 8pm to 10pm. ...

Ms Bai added that the girls are not required to swim with other guests in the pool. ...
lounge in pool oni ... dun swim wif u in pool ... like dat can call swimming companion, meh? ...

mayb later dey accompany guests 2 swim in their hotel room bathtubs ...

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same concept as ladies' night to get more good looking ladies so that the guys will be attracted to the place.

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beshitted will sure patronise those hotels in China which has swimming ladies since he likes PRC cunts so much.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure those swimming companions also work on the sideline as whores by providing sexual services to their male guests.

China is the world's largest brothel. Not only it has the largest number of whores in the world, but also the largest exporter of whores too.

So would you prefer PRC whores or Indian whores or Russian whores?