• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kena suan by young female m-cyclist

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
osted on 27 Jun, 2009 17:46 <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>This young female m-cyclist is a menace on the road

STOMPer Veteran driver claims that this female motorcyclist was tailgating him and riding in a dangerous manner. He recounts:

"This picture of a young female motorcyclist was taken at Brickland Road.

"I was driving on the left lane when I saw a young female motorcyclist tailgating me.

"I waved to her to overtake and she overtook so close to my car that I had to steer to the left.
"She laughed at me and flew off at a great speed.

"I am wondering how such a young girl could get her driving license and how such a road menace can be allowed to ride on our roads and highways."

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

boundThunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
osted on 27 Jun, 2009 17:46 <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>This young female m-cyclist is a menace on the road

STOMPer Veteran driver claims that this female motorcyclist was tailgating him and riding in a dangerous manner. He recounts:

"This picture of a young female motorcyclist was taken at Brickland Road.

"I was driving on the left lane when I saw a young female motorcyclist tailgating me.

"I waved to her to overtake and she overtook so close to my car that I had to steer to the left.
"She laughed at me and flew off at a great speed.

"I am wondering how such a young girl could get her driving license and how such a road menace can be allowed to ride on our roads and highways."

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

From the picture, it looked like the STOMPER was the one who tailgated.