• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alvin Phang Atomic Blog is it a Scam?

hatchet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi everyone,

Need to asked you all some question.

I went to attend a preview conducted by Alvin Phang the Singapore Blogger and he claimed that he made thousands of dollars from his blog.

I am now confuse, should I take this course by Alvin Phang? Is he a scam or the real thing? So I put out this question here and hope someone can give some good advise on this. Or is there anyone here ever attended Alvin Phang Blogging Workshop and can share whether do you make money from blogging?

Hope everyone here can give advise, actually I wanted to take Edmund Ng Singapore SEO courses, but after someone posted here saying he didnt make any money from Edmund Ng SEO courses, I stopped immediately and never go and pay for Edmund Ng courses, so very lucky of me.

Now I want to hear the real truth about Alvin Phang before I decided to take Alvin's Blogging courses.

Everyone out there please share your views. Thanks.

Last edited:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope, very likely to be bullshit. Or you'd make, just a bit initially probably even the stipulated amounts but later on in the longer run you'd break even if you are lucky or you'd just go downhill.

It's up to you.

hatchet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope, very likely to be bullshit. Or you'd make, just a bit initially probably even the stipulated amounts but later on in the longer run you'd break even if you are lucky or you'd just go downhill.

It's up to you.

Really thks for sharing your views.

So you have a blog and later it only gave you some money and in the end, it just stopped generating money for you is it?

hatchet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi everyone,

So nobody here ever attended Alvin Phang Blogging workshop before? Cause I am going to sign up the workshop soon.

I hope there is some kind soul out there can share your experience on this blogger Alvin Phang.

Like last time there's this kind soul shared about Edmund Ng Singapore SEO courses and saying it's a scam and bullshit and etc, and I stopped paying for that SEO courses just in time. I must thank that person who is kind enough to warned others even though there are many others who didnt believed him.

I hope this time someone can share his experience on Alvin Phang. Whether his blogging workshop is it real or is it a scam?

Thanks ahead.

hatchet

Alfrescian
Loyal
So anyone have any views on this Alvin Phang Blogging workshop?

Please say something and not haiz....hiaz....

Please give your views. Thanks.

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask yourself what is a blog.
It originates from Web Log. Becomes weblog, now shortcut to blog.

So, do you have contents to share? If not, how to make money from a blog? Even one hundred Alvin Phang also cannot help you. Besides, Alvin got married within this year. He needs more money.

hatchet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask yourself what is a blog.
It originates from Web Log. Becomes weblog, now shortcut to blog.

So, do you have contents to share? If not, how to make money from a blog? Even one hundred Alvin Phang also cannot help you. Besides, Alvin got married within this year. He needs more money.

Thks for your views. You sounds like you know Alvin Phang. So what do you think about his Atomic Blog workshop? Cause I went to his previews and his blogging workshop costs thousands over dollars.

Please let me know, so I will decide whether to join his blogging workshop or not.

Thanks for sharing.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Of course Alvin Phang makes millions of dollars from his blog. Why is he able to get such good business? Because his blog is all about "How to make millions of dollars from blogging"! Why does Adam Khoo make millions of dollars from his dozens of success-coach companies? Because his dozens of companies are all about "How to make millions of dollars"!

So basically, people like Alvin Phang and Adam Khoo are collecting millions of dollars from people saying, "See? I make 10 million dollars a month! If I teach you business (eg. blogging) tips, maybe you also can be as rich as me! Pay me so that I may hint hint here hint hint there to maybe help you maybe make some percentage of maybe a million dollars!"

Its like paying fortune tellers to tell you what TOTO or 4D to buy. In the end, the fortune tellers are the only ones who end up with a fortune.

hatchet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course Alvin Phang makes millions of dollars from his blog. Why is he able to get such good business? Because his blog is all about "How to make millions of dollars from blogging"! Why does Adam Khoo make millions of dollars from his dozens of success-coach companies? Because his dozens of companies are all about "How to make millions of dollars"!

So basically, people like Alvin Phang and Adam Khoo are collecting millions of dollars from people saying, "See? I make 10 million dollars a month! If I teach you business (eg. blogging) tips, maybe you also can be as rich as me! Pay me so that I may hint hint here hint hint there to maybe help you maybe make some percentage of maybe a million dollars!"

Its like paying fortune tellers to tell you what TOTO or 4D to buy. In the end, the fortune tellers are the only ones who end up with a fortune.

Thks a lot. Your advise is really good. I might consider about his workshop.

But during his previews, he did said that he had opened a couple of workshop before, and I believed there are someone down here who might have a chance to attend his workshop before.

If can get the info from someone who attended his workshop before that would be very good, it's like getting the news from a horse mouth. But if dont have, it's ok.

Like the person here who had attended Edmund Ng Singapore SEO courses before and that person gave his/her true point of views on Edmund Ng, I would hope someone like that can gave his/her opinions too.

Thanks for your views Ultima bro

hatchet

Alfrescian
Loyal
No more people here to share his or her views on Alvin Phang blogging workshop?

Please share if you or your friends have attended before, thks.

hatchet

Alfrescian
Loyal
no[lan];266417 said:
Since you have attended his course, you should share with us his secret tips. See if they are meant for deceiving the ignorant public, or to trap greedy people.

Ok. For your info, I havent attended his blogging workshop yet. I only attended his previews.

His previews he shared a few stuff about blogging tips, but those are very basic tips.

Alvin Phang says that he will share his secrets of his blogging success in his blogging workshop and it costs thousand over dollars.

That's why I came here and asked if anyone here ever attended his blogging workshop before or anyone who have friends who ever attended Alvin Phang blogging workshop before.

It will be good if anyone here can share about his views or opinion after attending his blogging workshop whether is it good or not?

Cause I dont want to waste money to attend a blogging workshop that turns out to be a scam. I have read from the threads here and listening from friends telling me about internet bullshit scams from Ewen Chia, Jon Han Mok, Stuart Tan and Edmund Ng Singapore SEO and Internet Money Making courses, so I am now very cautious about all this internet money making program.

So anyone here who have any views and opinion about Alvin Phang blogging workshop, please share with me. Thanks again.

kaikora

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bill Gates reminded people that there is a word for flipping burgers. Kids may think it's demeaning, but others see it as opportunity. Everything, especially in a recession, must be opportunity.

better dont go! learn more true skill! i wonder why dont u try asking sam leong how he survive this 10 yrs? tiok boh?

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard the popular bloggers in singapore makes over $10k a month. Mostly from advertising, click thru, and product mention in the blog. Why do you need to attend a course? Just look at the people doing it and see what they are doing.