• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AYG SO Badly Planned But Newspapers Blaming ALL S'poreans For Not Attending. CCB!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck them all!

First why hold the Asian Youth Games directly after the June school holidays?

Secondly, don't they know MID-TERM exams are just weeks away?

Thirdly, although our BELOVED GARMENT never warn S'poreans to stay away from crowded places, S"POREANS KNOW BETTER. Must we wait for ONE death from H1N1 here to issue such a WARNING?

Lastly, don't the GARMENT know S'pore is in a RECESSION and many are UNEMPLOYED? Attending such games are furthest from the unemployed and POOR minds.

Real fucking idiots are now using the NEWSPAPERS to 'shame' S'poreans for not attending and supporting the games.

Fuck up planning and time schedule if you ask me. But as usual blaming everyone else but themselves

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why didn't the beloved PAP govt's pet - foreigners and PRs - go and support? After all, their numbers have suppassed the 1 million mark long ago.

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck them all!

First why hold the Asian Youth Games directly after the June school holidays?

Secondly, don't they know MID-TERM exams are just weeks away?

Thirdly, although our BELOVED GARMENT never warn S'poreans to stay away from crowded places, S"POREANS KNOW BETTER. Must we wait for ONE death from H1N1 here to issue such a WARNING?

Lastly, don't the GARMENT know S'pore is in a RECESSION and many are UNEMPLOYED? Attending such games are furthest from the unemployed and POOR minds.

Real fucking idiots are now using the NEWSPAPERS to 'shame' S'poreans for not attending and supporting the games.

Fuck up planning and time schedule if you ask me. But as usual blaming everyone else but themselves

Singapore Sport Council could have delay the AYG to the end of August. Holding the games at now is not a good time, although they have already planned the schedule. With the H1N1 scare which people will stay at home to watch TV than go out and the recession, people will not pay $20 per ticket to enter the stadium. Even though there are 40+ countries that participated in this Games, the total number of participants could be less than the SEA games, it could turn out to be a bigger flop than the last SEA games in Thailand.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I didn't even know there is a Asia Youth Game. All along I was asking why are the atheletes here so early to train for Youth Olympic next year?

Only on the very day that I know there is a Youth Game. Seriously this is very bad publicity.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
212tuog.jpg

Fret not! I'll charter buses to take jobless bangras to make up the number! *hee*hee*

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't even know it's taking place until I read the news about H1N1 hitting some of the child athletes....

_AXL_

Alfrescian
Loyal
they can always activate the army and police recruits to go watch mah... watch or go training??? it is a no-brainer:biggrin: if really still not enough, just tell the recruits that their girlfriends get in for free as well lor. isnt that what they do to boost up the attendance of the stupid league???:rolleyes:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
alamak! ... :eek:

WHO CALL ME??? :confused::confused::confused::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Anyway, i emailed to that reporter at TNP, this is my message to him:

To Mr Santokh, instead of blaming the public 1st, why don't you point the fingers at Singapore Sports Council for not doing enough publicity in this event? Do we see enough ads and posters AYG across the media and the streets?

1st of all, the H1N1 virus, SSC COULD have postponed the event, but they didn't. And the event only started after the holidays are over, how can you blame the public for poor attendance?

2nd, please do not talk so big when you said :"Tickets too pricey? at $2?. Sure, organisers could have reduced the entrance fee, or even allowed free admission to students" Do you have the authority to ask SSC to give free admission to students? if not, pleasse shut up.

I'm dissapointed at the quality of reporters in SPH, instead of finding the problem and solve it, they blamed the public 1st for poor attendances.

Good luck in the next year World Youth Olympics, it won't get much better, this i will assure you.

You guys can email to him too, his email is [email protected]

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHO CALL ME??? :confused::confused::confused::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Anyway, i emailed to that reporter at TNP, this is my message to him:

To Mr Santokh, instead of blaming the public 1st, why don't you point the fingers at Singapore Sports Council for not doing enough publicity in this event? Do we see enough ads and posters AYG across the media and the streets?

1st of all, the H1N1 virus, SSC COULD have postponed the event, but they didn't. And the event only started after the holidays are over, how can you blame the public for poor attendance?

2nd, please do not talk so big when you said :"Tickets too pricey? at $2?. Sure, organisers could have reduced the entrance fee, or even allowed free admission to students" Do you have the authority to ask SSC to give free admission to students? if not, pleasse shut up.

I'm dissapointed at the quality of reporters in SPH, instead of finding the problem and solve it, they blamed the public 1st for poor attendances.

Good luck in the next year World Youth Olympics, it won't get much better, this i will assure you.

You guys can email to him too, his email is [email protected]

Already many in S'pore have said that TioSurFark is useless. It's coming true!

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I didn't even know there is a Asia Youth Game. All along I was asking why are the atheletes here so early to train for Youth Olympic next year?

Only on the very day that I know there is a Youth Game. Seriously this is very bad publicity.

i don't even know the difference between the Asian youth Game and the Youth Olympic games or Asian Olympic games or when they would be held.