• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'Investigator called me a prostitute'

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>'Investigator called me a prostitute'
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><TR>Chinese national says he asked her about her husband's genitals </TR><!-- Author --><TR><TD class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold" colSpan=2>By Khushwant Singh
</TD></TR><!-- show image if available --><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
ST_IMAGES_KSLIN27.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

Ms Lin Yanmei (left) said senior anti-graft officer Neo Siong Leng had humiliated her and her daughter during interrogation last year. -- ST PHOTOS: WONG KWAI CHOW
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>
viewMorePhotos.gif
View more photos
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->A CHINESE national who accused a senior anti-graft officer of hitting her during an interrogation, took the stand yesterday and said he also asked her about the size of her husband's genitals.
Ms Lin Yanmei, who was then being investigated by the Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau (CPIB) for entering a marriage of convenience with a Singaporean, said principal senior investigator Neo Siong Leng also called her a prostitute, and an ugly one at that.
Speaking through a court interpreter, Ms Lin, 41, a clinic assistant, said she felt very humiliated, but never expected the interview to turn painful.
Neo, 33, is on trial for throwing a plastic file at Ms Lin and causing a cut on her lip and a chipped tooth on Jan14 last year. He has also been charged with hurting her knee when he kicked a table which hit her leg.
When Ms Lin was at the CPIB building in Lengkok Bahru that morning, she was initially interviewed by another officer.
After lunch, Neo took over.
She said he started the interview by banging a book on the table in the interview room.
He spoke to her very loudly and was very fierce, she said on the witness stand.
Neo kept insisting that she admit that her marriage was a sham and she did not have sex with her husband.
When she denied his accusations, he demanded she tell him the size of her husband's penis and its distinguishing marks, Ms Lin said.
She did so but it did not stop Neo from saying that she had married Mr Chan Hon Kwan, 59, only to become a prostitute here.
She said he then called her ugly and said that was the reason she had to bring along her 16-year-old daughter to also be a prostitute here.
She then pleaded with him: 'You humiliated me and that's enough. Please don't humiliate my daughter.'
The daughter was from a previous marriage. Her first husband died in 1991.
She said that after she had her dinner in the small interview room, Neo took her to his office to record a statement.
There, he kicked a table that hit her knee.
Later, he hit her with a black plastic file causing her lower lip to bleed.
She said that she was in great pain but added that she was unsure whether it was intentional or accidental.
She also said that the investigation into her marriage had ended with the couple being issued with a stern warning by the CPIB.
On Thursday, Mr Chan testified that he had married her as he was feeling lonely. His wife had died of cancer in 1969.
Cross-examination by Neo's lawyer Subhas Anandan had to be adjourned to Monday as Ms Lin felt faint.
[email protected]

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Indeed, S'pore men standards getting lower and lower. This kind of ugly charbo, with the baggage of a 16 year old daughter also good to marry mah? U telling me there is no pretty younger chinese girls in China that he can marry? Are S'poreans taking their cues from the Lees? Ugly Kwa, that even uglier Ho Jinx.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed, S'pore men standards getting lower and lower. This kind of ugly charbo, with the baggage of a 16 year old daughter also good to marry mah? U telling me there is no pretty younger chinese girls in China that he can marry? Are S'poreans taking their cues from the Lees? Ugly Kwa, that even uglier Ho Jinx.

If live in singapore,ugly never mind,as long as got money to spend,play or throw away and can somemore say "Have no regret" and nobody dare to say anything about your wrongful acts ! Wa Sei !

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

No choice. The ones with standard are either with Ang Moh or FT. So Ah Seng has to settle for what's left or order a Viet bride.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
No choice. The ones with standard are either with Ang Moh or FT. So Ah Seng has to settle for what's left or order a Viet bride.

One of my Indian friend married a girl from India. She is damn jude. He is S'porean, goes to India and got large selection of pretty, obedient girls to choose from. They are happy like fuck to get S'pore PR. He said Indian girls here got attitude, and not as good looking.