• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prostitute holds up Traffic

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was on my way downtown from Yishun and a china woman boarded the bus and talked to the bus driver. All the passengers thought she was asking for direction from the driver while the bus was on halt. It seems like a long conversation between the driver and the chinawoman and one of the passenger went up to checked if the chinawoman needs help but she quickly alighted. The bus driver told the passenger that she is a prostitute and was soliciting sex by asking the driver for contact. Wah Piang!!! like that also can huh?! I wonder why the driver did not chase her down and yet start the lengthy conversation. Was the woman too persistant or the driver too polite?
Anyway, Singapore is a foreign talent aka prostitute hub - the only success hub in Singapore among other hubs they are striving to achieve.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway, Singapore is a foreign talent aka prostitute hub - the only success hub in Singapore among other hubs they are striving to achieve.

The world's oldest profession is getting tougher too for those plying the trade....... many are finding it harder to turn tricks and so have to be more proactive and aggressive........ any unaccompanied male is now fair game to these foreign talents :smile: ...... not that I'm complaining coz of the fierce competition I can now bargain to having a BJ for only 10 bucks :biggrin:

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkapus is now a real red dot..ie a real red-light cuntyy..there are probably tens of thousands prc hookers and sex workers in sinkapus...in addition to large nos of filipinoy..vietcongs..indos....really a hookers hub in asia!!!!!!!!!!!

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkapus is now a real red dot..ie a real red-light cuntyy..there are probably tens of thousands prc hookers and sex workers in sinkapus...in addition to large nos of filipinoy..vietcongs..indos....really a hookers hub in asia!!!!!!!!!!!

PAP is turning Singapore into a red-light country. Import so many foreign trash and foreign sex talents. This PRC whore even went to an extent to disrupting the bus schedule and solicit for sex with the bus driver. I think she want to get his handphone number so that she can make appointment on when to meet in Gayland.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
The driver should just turn back and ask the passengers loudly : "Ai Sio Gan Mai! Jit Ba Ko Jit Pao! Ai Ha Kin Lo Cia!"

The passenger who wants it can get off with the lady now or the bus driver can offer to drop them off at the bus stop nearest to the budget hotel....