• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anybody Know of Big Fire in West?

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last nite, we were having dinner in our penthouse apartment when we noticed the sky in the West all lit up in orange and pink. At first, thought it was Indonesia. But then, on second glance, too close to be Indonesia. Anybody know what happened?

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last nite, we were having dinner in our penthouse apartment when we noticed the sky in the West all lit up in orange and pink. At first, thought it was Indonesia. But then, on second glance, too close to be Indonesia. Anybody know what happened?

So now everybody know that you stay in penthouse. What was your question again??

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL, was wondering why the need for penthouse. So I decided to switch off my recently purchased Toshiba intuitive laptop, picked up the keys of my lambro, took the private escalator to the garage, opened the cantilevered double doors, drove out using semi auto mode, told my guard to notify the gardener to get his crew the clear the leaves on the meadows behind the outhouse and headed west.

So now everybody know that you stay in penthouse. What was your question again??

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am not sure why the sky was lit orange and pink, but I was thinking about it while driving to my company (with annual profits of several billion dollars and of which I am the CEO) in my BMW M6 Convertible. If I had my chauffeur drive me to work in my Mercedes-Benz S Class, I would be able to think about it more carefully.

Now, after my heavy lunch (with wine!) at Les Amis, the more I cannot think about this question.

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't see or hear anything, got my head buried between my girlfriend's legs; she got fire down there, must put it out.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be the chap I saw at Les Amis, the chap with the Saville Row duds. I was the one at the counter waiting for the waiter to return my card which I left behind the previous night. Got to say, you were in outstanding company, recognised some captains of industry. Made a note in my Iphone to introduce myself to you, next time I see you at Les Amis. Waiter did tell me that you are well known regular.

Had to rush, as my pilot buzzed me about receiving flight clearence to Maldives. Mrs has party this weekend and wanted me to pick some fresh blue swimmer crabs off Male.

I am not sure why the sky was lit orange and pink, but I was thinking about it while driving to my company (with annual profits of several billion dollars and of which I am the CEO) in my BMW M6 Convertible. If I had my chauffeur drive me to work in my Mercedes-Benz S Class, I would be able to think about it more carefully.

Now, after my heavy lunch (with wine!) at Les Amis, the more I cannot think about this question.

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL, was wondering why the need for penthouse. So I decided to switch off my recently purchased Toshiba intuitive laptop, picked up the keys of my lambro, took the private escalator to the garage, opened the cantilevered double doors, drove out using semi auto mode, told my guard to notify the gardener to get his crew the clear the leaves on the meadows behind the outhouse and headed west.

Ur ok man.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
isn't it obvious that sneering tree's orange merc and scroobal's pink larmbo crashed into each other! Thanks goodness they made it out alive:biggrin:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
isn't it obvious that sneering tree's orange merc and scroobal's pink larmbo crashed into each other! Thanks goodness they made it out alive:biggrin:

These two sure know how to suan people who intentionally or not show off in their posts :biggrin:

Sorry, got to go.. my driver just told me my Murcielargo's warmed up

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm going to ride in my private jet and do a megare a trois with my 2 new gfs off a nice beach front in the carribean.

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal

West huh?

Oh that's nothing.

Just the exhaust of the space shuttle Obama lent me for a free orbital trip.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be the nice chap with the layered egyptian cotton shirt, silk bowtie, that helped me out from the crash. Got to say man, your partner's Jimmy Choos was out of this world. Thanks again buddy. By the way, you must be from the Lien's clan. Know that the only silver shadow is with the Liens.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are we meeting up for our usual tete-a tete at Gordons. Heard they brought ina fresh batch of Port Lincoln's oysters.

These two sure know how to suan people who intentionally or not show off in their posts :biggrin:

Sorry, got to go.. my driver just told me my Murcielargo's warmed up

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will be delighted if we could get together over chestnuts and discuss the folly of the european wedge-tailed starling as it migrates over the tundra. Our mutual friend, dear Alphonso promises a delightful bottle of cabernet savignon from his family estate. He tells me that the oak barrel that kept the drop in pristine form was made by slaves from the Morroco before slavery was abolished by the French prefect of his prefecture.

Ur ok man.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apologies my dear man. It was my fault. I was reaching our for my Caran d'Arche when I realised that it my bookie's dupont and that dastardly "ah beng" twang that comes with it that we all despise. The woes of dealing with pesants.

It's just a small scratch. No worries. Material possessions are not that important to me.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

th_1-3.jpg

I just told SIA to cum fetch me and old hag with their flying hospital. U still wanna fight with me? *chey*