• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pre-Teens Foreplay in Shopping Centre!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>What Bugs Me
Posted on 15 Jun, 2009 11:11
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Surprised that they are so young, yet behave so intimately in public

A STOMPer was surprised to see this very young couple behaving so intimately in public.

Said the STOMPer:

"I was shopping at Bukit Batok West Mall shopping centre with my friends.

"Then one of them told me that a boy and a girl were sticking closely to each other at one corner on the ground floor.

"I took out my phone and snapped a few pictures of them, as one of my friends told me that he saw this very young couple doing the same action a few times before at West Mall.

"I was surprised that kids at such a young age could behave so intimately in public places, especially in a crowded shopping centre.

"Don't parents watch over their kids and ensure that they behave properly in public places?"

CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE:
<SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript src="http://www.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/_lytebox/lytebox.js"></SCRIPT><LINK rel=stylesheet type=text/css href="http://www.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/_lytebox/lytebox.css" media=screen>
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=500 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD width=120><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=500 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD width=120><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=500 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD width=120><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=500 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD width=120><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=500 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD></TR><TR><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD></TR></TBODY><TBODY><TR><TD class=bodytext colSpan=4> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The stomper take out his phone and snapped a few pictures of them for what??

Is he/she excited at seeing the teens imitate acts.
Is he/she addicted to voyeurism?

In clinical psychology, voyeurism is the sexual interest in or practice of spying on people engaged in intimate behaviors, such as undressing, sexual activity, or other activity usually considered to be of a private nature...

Voyeurism is a crime in some countries.

The boy and girl can try suing the stomper...

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another deprived Stomper.. sheesh:mad:

Wonder what they were in their teens.. nerds?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is time that they do a thorough amendment to the Woman's Charter to reflect the time, we are living in.

If the pre-teen boy have sen with the pre-teen girl, he goes to a boy's home most likely, and the girl gose scot free. The pre-teen girl, can still go on having sex with any Tom, Dick & Harry, provided she does the spill the beans.:mad:

The same goes with a grown man having sex with an underage girl....:p

The CHARTER must be changed...other than AWARE bitching about homosexuality and the SINgapore men, being punished with some ancient laws.....:eek: