• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Citra Indah Anda Indera, 19, Avoid Eating After 8 pm

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Citra Indah Anda Indera, 19
Student cheerleader
girl.jpg

Height: 1.63m
Weight: 48kg
Exercise regimen: I practise stunts with my cheerleading squad three times a week. I also do weights in the gym to strengthen my shoulders, biceps and abdominals.
Diet: I take three meals a day. I try to avoid eating after 8pm because the metabolism drops in the night. If I'm hungry, I take a slice of wholemeal bread. On my training days, I increase my carbo intake with food such as chicken rice for lunch and will have a lighter meal, say a salad, at night. If you think you or any of your friends fit into our Hot Bod Series, drop us a line and photo at [email protected]