• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desperate China girl sells her sexual services on board bus

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
These FT are damn innovative...anywhere also can work..:biggrin:

getMediumSizePhoto.do

This China woman was caught offering her sexual services to men on a bus for $50.

STOMPer Annoyed, who overheard her conversation with one of the men, said:

"The situation of China women hooking for men is so bad that they have changed tactics by touting on buses.

"I boarded a bus from Chinatown today (June 9).

"I saw the lady in green, openly asking the uncle beside her, 'Want to go?'

"During the journey, the lady was winking her eyes at a few men.

"From what I heard, she offered her services for $50 and offered to go to a nearby hotel.

"There is a Hotel 81 after Chinatown Point.

"She was a middle-age lady with a sweet voice.

"The man in the photo reacted by saying he was alighting to meet a friend.

"After he alighted, the lady went on to pester another guy."

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is called The entrepreneur spirit of China. Did she blame others for not getting by or having not enough money? No. she uses her brain and creativity to try out new ways to get money.

When i read the thread of Mickey complaining and complaining of being cheated, he should look into himself of why he get cheated in the first place. All are humans and all got brain and why one can get creative and the other just complain?

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
stupid stomper never show the pdmm face. cock man, who asking whether it is right or wrong? now when times bad, the question is whether $50 worth it or not!!! lol

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is called The entrepreneur spirit of China. Did she blame others for not getting by or having not enough money? No. she uses her brain and creativity to try out new ways to get money.

When i read the thread of Mickey complaining and complaining of being cheated, he should look into himself of why he get cheated in the first place. All are humans and all got brain and why one can get creative and the other just complain?

hahaha CB Kia tonychat defending a PRC chicken becos his ladyboy gf works in the same line..:eek::biggrin:

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Entrepreneur or not, I dun think she will get any cust on the bus. How you want the "prospective" customer to say yes, or follow her down of the bus? Sure all passengers will be looking at them:biggrin:

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least she knows her market value is only at $50/1/1. 40 yrs old Sinkie woman thinks she is worth 100/1/1!!! When you fuck, all feels the same.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Entrepreneur or not, I dun think she will get any cust on the bus. How you want the "prospective" customer to say yes, or follow her down of the bus? Sure all passengers will be looking at them:biggrin:

At least she try and if that is a mistake, she will realise it and learn from it and become stronger after that.

Compare to a sinkie who complain and complain and he didnt learn anything from it, the only thing he learn is how to become an even more nuisance and complain longer. And worse still, blame others for his mistake as though the whole world own him a living.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least she try and if that is a mistake, she will realise it and learn from it and become stronger after that.

Compare to a sinkie who complain and complain and he didnt learn anything from it, the only thing he learn is how to become an even more nuisance and complain longer. And worse still, blame others for his mistake as though the whole world own him a living.

CB Kia tonychat,

own or owe..:confused:

really stupid huh u.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Soliciting" on buses not same as "touting" on buses.

Acting too brave may not get business, potential customers may reject thinking the char-bor is siao-eh! gila and crazy if not desparate.

Skali customer kenna robbed after sex how?

If I Ah Pek, I also worry, man.

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is direct displacement, once Geylang's prostitute got chased out, they have to go elsewhere to ply their ware.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the person was close enuff to video the whole 'transaction', it would've been another of the hkg bus uncle type of exciting posts...

AfterTimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is direct displacement, once Geylang's prostitute got chased out, they have to go elsewhere to ply their ware.

True.

The recent raids in Geylang is in line with PAP's grand master plan: to become a sexual hub of the world. Once prostitutes can only be found in a pre-determined place, now you can find them all over the place.

Very soon Geylang will become the most decent place in Singapore where you won't find any FL plying their trade, but residents in other areas of Sinkapore will be constantly harassed by their indecent proposals. Property prices in Gelyang is going to fly where other areas are going to crash. All thanks to PAP. :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
True.

The recent raids in Geylang is in line with PAP's grand master plan: to become a sexual hub of the world. Once prostitutes can only be found in a pre-determined place, now you can find them all over the place.

Very soon Geylang will become the most decent place in Singapore where you won't find any FL plying their trade, but residents in other areas of Sinkapore will be constantly harassed by their indecent proposals. Property prices in Gelyang is going to fly where other areas are going to crash. All thanks to PAP. :biggrin:

Ants Till You See, under their entertainment enterprise, in conjunction with the listed bordello on the Australian Stock Exchange will start a LEEgalized 'relief' entertainemnt centre. Where the reception at the counter will ask "member"?, and local will get 2nd rate stuff, while others will get to see a galaxy of choices...at a PRICE!.

"Are you a member"?...:biggrin: