• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lets Write to Istana Nathan !!!

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear friends,

Old NKF and Renci remind us that public accounts could go wrong if the person in charge is not honest at heart while they pose an upstanding appearance.

These two orgs have realised their problems, pick up the pieces, and they are on their way to gain confidence from donors once again, time will heal.

Sinkapore's reserves could be huge, but how huge i think only a handful would know. How they are spent, also only a handful have the knowledge.

I strongly suggest that we should write to the keeper of the reserves (mr nathan) to audit the reserves while many old politicians including Lee Kuan yew, Goh Cock Tong, etc, are still alive.

Non-partisan auditors could do a good job, just look at Renci, they took only a few months to dig out the many years' dirt.

I believe the auditors need not 54 -man years but a year or so to audit the country reserves before the next GE.

God knows Nathan will not shove away this audit if the deed is good for the people and the country. He is the keeper moreover and having a heavy stake over it whether it is an old reserves or new reserves.

Lets all write to Istana Nathan, he has to do something good for the people. Istana is a place to work for the people. Being president, he must serve the peasants !!!

Cheers.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I suggest you write to LKY. The useless president is just a puppet, write to the one who really controls it will be more logical.

wegocity

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear friends,

Old NKF and Renci remind us that public accounts could go wrong if the person in charge is not honest at heart while they pose an upstanding appearance.

These two orgs have realised their problems, pick up the pieces, and they are on their way to gain confidence from donors once again, time will heal.

Sinkapore's reserves could be huge, but how huge i think only a handful would know. How they are spent, also only a handful have the knowledge.

I strongly suggest that we should write to the keeper of the reserves (mr nathan) to audit the reserves while many old politicians including Lee Kuan yew, Goh Cock Tong, etc, are still alive.

Non-partisan auditors could do a good job, just look at Renci, they took only a few months to dig out the many years' dirt.

I believe the auditors need not 54 -man years but a year or so to audit the country reserves before the next GE.

God knows Nathan will not shove away this audit if the deed is good for the people and the country. He is the keeper moreover and having a heavy stake over it whether it is an old reserves or new reserves.

Lets all write to Istana Nathan, he has to do something good for the people. Istana is a place to work for the people. Being president, he must serve the peasants !!!

Cheers.

it is not so a bad idea but pardon me to sugguest that you write something more meaningful to him. For instance, how to increase President pay to meet the increasing changes from the private sector again n again.