• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Executed, crucified in public

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard my friend who works in Saudi in the 90s about being pull aside in public to witness a beheading, and he could not sleep for days,,,, and we thot he was joking and brushed it aside

today's shitty times, executed (beheaded) and crucified,,,,, for double murders,,,,,,,,, ok,,,, an eye for an eye, and 2 lives for 1 life,,, YUCKS

now 2 guys waiting to be executed for drug, drinking and raping children when they were juveniles,,,,

as much as i hate to see death penalty being carried out, but then again, if the victim is someone i know, i probably demand pound for pound, eye for an eye,,,,

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard my friend who works in Saudi in the 90s about being pull aside in public to witness a beheading, and he could not sleep for days,,,, and we thot he was joking and brushed it aside

today's shitty times, executed (beheaded) and crucified,,,,, for double murders,,,,,,,,, ok,,,, an eye for an eye, and 2 lives for 1 life,,, YUCKS

now 2 guys waiting to be executed for drug, drinking and raping children when they were juveniles,,,,

as much as i hate to see death penalty being carried out, but then again, if the victim is someone i know, i probably demand pound for pound, eye for an eye,,,,

My enemies all broken hands and legs and dreams come crawling to me crying and begging for forgiveness like dogs I also no forgive them. :smile:

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
It should be good to have it in Singapore. The primitive and brutal punishment should be applied on the greedy PAP. Shoot at least 100 of them in public and on live TV. It will be a new experience and well serving lesson. Anything humane will not work properly for effective purposes, and indeed defeat the entire purpose of punishment.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
we should have death sentence....

cos when the time comes we will need it to service justice to the evil doers.

Time will reveal the evil they have committed in the past!

PAP go eat shit!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what about those who pass down the execution is he also a murderer ? now start thinking

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who keep saying no to execution, please pay more taxes for more jails.

Too bad some idiot sold off Christmas Island. Else we can send those hard-core ones to that Island on an one-way ticket. They can have their own Survivor series.

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kill illegally = murderer
Kill legally = executioner

Have sex illegally = rapist
Have sex legally = lover

:smile:

Print money illegally = counterfeiter
Print money legally = legal tender

Give money illegally = corruption
Give money legally = govt bailout