• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Avoiding the 'mandatory' vaccination

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
“I am not for selective vaccination, I believe that it will bring back deadly diseases, like polio.” - Obama .. Sept 5, 2008

I don't know if anyone has done anything like this ...

I thought it would be good if we had a thread, for those who are interested, to share information on how to avoid 'mandatory' vaccinations (and why they should be avoided). We can post information for the different countries and different states in the USA ...

My reason for starting this thread is this ... it has been said that there will be MANDATORY vaccinations in the fall here in the USA .... One regular flu and two swine flu.

I've seen the stats on Guillian Burre in the general public vs those who get flu shots and frankly ... I'd rather take a chance on getting the flu. But if these are made mandatory then I'd like to know how we can avoid them.

Court cases .. information on the vaccinations and the makers .. constitutional rights vs 'emergency' measures a country takes ... etc ....

I thought we could exchange info and get ahead of what is coming in the fall.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm interested in this as well. How exactly are they going to make the vaccine mandatory?

If there's not martial law, I think all they can do is try to persuade people with fines and incarceration.

Maybe they can put a warrant for your arrest, and upon arrest vaccinate you?

All I know is that they'll need to have me pinned down before I to take their toxic concoctions.

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get out of the N. American continent to avoid the mandatory deadly vaccines! If you're still a Sinkee citizen, you can return to SG before this Fall/Winter in the northern hemisphere. If you're no longer an SG passport holder, you can travel from (1) country to another as a tourist & stay for up to 3 months in each country in most cases provided that you have enough fund to travel without working for as long as it takes.

I got out of the US years ago when I saw the trend that the country is heading towards a police state which is now on fast track.

During Martial Law, the Constitution & the Bill of Rights will be null & void. In fact, Congress & the judicial branch (Supreme Court) will also lose their powers. All the power will be in the hands of the President back by the military making him literally a dictator.

I'm sure they'll give people (2) choices of either taking the vaccines or be incarcerated in FEMA camps. I'm sure there will be many people resisting both the vaccines & incarceration. That's when they'll start gun confiscation from the people.

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jeqjykY5wPk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jeqjykY5wPk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jM7iVmPnQao&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jM7iVmPnQao&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>