• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man Jump Down at Sengkang

skerdog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was watching Hong Kong series on TV when my wife heard someone crying, we pause the show and went to the window to listen and kay-poh. But cannot see anything, then went back watch HK series. Then again heard someone crying. Ignore it this time. That was after midnite of 1 May.

After 1 week, learnt that nite, a man jump down and probably the wife was downstair crying her heart out. Heard got kid also crying.:(

Heard alot of people was watching this drama unfolding opposite my block but alias people on my floor are asleep or like me, watching TV.

Newspaper did not even report this.

Yesterday read online, a young man kill himself at CCK Cementary also by burning charcoal in van. Think maybe people in debt now because of downturn and cannot handle the pressure. All still so young, please have courage to live.

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
sometime life is too cruel and too ugly to face and live. and no actual helps available, must well yi xi bei liao - one die all settle

jw5

Loyal
life sumtime is not so easy to understand.

they have courage to end life but no courage to live.
tis really hard to understand.
People have different reasons for dying, and different reasons for living.

foomt117

Alfrescian
Loyal
sometime life is too cruel and too ugly to face and live. and no actual helps available, must well yi xi bei liao - one die all settle

if one comes to that point, why not just escape singapore or just forget all the rules and live the life u wanna live without any self-restriction?

but den i know what depression is, and sometimes, one does not even know where this depression comes from. those who r not used to feeling fear and pain like the common man may not be able to take the mental pain...