• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

mas selamat capture got nothing to do with wks

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the fact here is WKS let loose this bugger thru sheer incompetence and the JB police apprehended him for him.

WKS fucks up the whole thing, and JB police cleans up the mess.

nothing can change that.

why won't WKS and those pro-PAP prostitutes in here just admit that,
instead of trying to claim credit that ISD provide them with the intelligence?

your fucking ISD intelligence can physically put cuffs on MSK and bring him in if the JB police doesn't even give a bloody fuck about MSK or your so-called ISD intelligence?

if ISD was so good, after months of mas' disappearance, wks could still how lian "he was still in sgp". by the way, from whitley to northern coastline, then swam across to jb and dwelled in skudai - all these were already more than a year ago. mas escaped somewhere feb 2008. it's may 2009. what the fuck, wks talking about the supremacy of our ISD?

if they were so good, before mas reached even marsiling or wooland or even toapayoh fr whitley, he would be captured!. how big a forest is sgp when compare to m'sian side? don't forget. mas was a "limping" fugitive with short legs.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
You cant blame WKS for taking the credit himself.
Not everyone can be at his post with the skill of self denial and bullet proof skin.
He has a long way to go and laughing to the bank.

Its surprsing to read from strait time and zao bao that the capture is mostly credited to " Singapore intelligent" .

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You cant blame WKS for taking the credit himself.
Not everyone can be at his post with the skill of self denial and bullet proof skin.
He has a long way to go and laughing to the bank.

maybe sgp intelligence is testing the msian intellegience.

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
To numero uno:

yes I should not be upset with illogical stupid people like you(I said so as you cannot even deduce I'm an alpha male having served NS).
Thank you for agreeing on your stupid outburst...oh..there is also a place for sissy in the army...dun you know??

Go and read your posts again. this post is about fairness and logic. period.
There is never any fairness and logic in this world...so stop living in a fantasy world..that is why we're in this financial crisis...

If you cannot argue logically, stop talking like a sissy and called other poeple names like "girlish". Like I said if you got guts, go to Malaysia and tell it to the Malaysian poodles straight in their face . they porbably laughed at you and your crap logic.stop harping on nationality.
Why should I? I am not the one that is angry here...I just do not see the point of paying them to make their street safer....since you're so pissed, why not you write to the press or local authorities to express your frustration???

even if I'm not a citizen(which I am), your posts is all about supporting incompetence and ungratefullness(which I detests greatly) which gives rise to all this problem in the first place.
Then why the fuck did people like you vote for them during election...

take a good look at all the other postings here. 99% of every one here(go ahead and count the postins) irregardless of nationality or sex agreed the Malaysian pooodles are better, credit should go to them and the reward should also go to them.
If the information is really from them, fine, they can have it...so lets see if they really get it subsequently. They will definitely make noise if money not given and the credit is theirs

on the other hand you are the crap 1% that cow beh cow bu after people has done you a favour. no wonder there exist poeple like MAS who are out to take revenge against people like you for your warp logic and sissy attitude. Now I understand why MaS is so bent on revenge.
You can say what you want but he's arrested..Ha....

My point is simple, the reward of 1 million should go to whoever who had provided the information leading to the arrest (irregardless of his nationality) but I do not agree to giving it to make other country safer for cheapo Singaporean (as suggested by TS)...In any case, the 1 million is from businessman...it all depends on them...

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quote:
If you cannot argue logically, stop talking like a sissy and called other poeple names like "girlish". Like I said if you got guts, go to Malaysia and tell it to the Malaysian poodles straight in their face . they porbably laughed at you and your crap logic.stop harping on nationality.

Why should I? I am not the one that is angry here...I just do not see the point of paying them to make their street safer....since you're so pissed, why not you write to the press or local authorities to express your frustration???

paying them to make their streets better and safer benefits sgp visitors most too. don't forget, when we shop and spend in JB, we get mugged, hurt or even killed. our merz can also get stolen right under our nose!!

remember that there was once an incident which even our 3 NS boys were no match for a shortie mugger? and businessman who tried to fend himself from robbers had one of his hand severed.

one million dollars rewarded to the JB mata would boost their moral and maybe provide the much needed resource to improve their security. a good done to them is a bigger good returning to us.:smile:

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the reward, if I remember correctly, it is meant for the person who provided the KEY info that eventually led to his arrest.

So if really as reported, ISD got a crucial lead, passed it to the MSB and they work on it and arrested MSK, MSB should not be entitled to the reward because:
1) They did not provide the lead; but most importantly
2) They as a law enforcement agency, will have to act and arrest MSK regardless whether there is a reward or not.

Notwithstanding the above, I fully appreciate what the MSB has done for us and their efforts should be recognised.

How about inviting the chief of MSB to singapore and our Prata Man bestows him with some medals or something? Maybe can throw in perks like when he drives in to Singapore, his petrol will be paid for and ERP exempted.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this even more unfair. got credit the boss takes. got shits all the kar kias kena. one fine example wks and his blurcocks team.

it would be a shame if it's repeated in the JB side.:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the BBC. Video

A top terrorism suspect has been arrested in Malaysia more than a year after his escape from a prison in Singapore, authorities say.

Officials said Mas Selamat Kastari had been detained in a joint operation between Malaysia and Singapore in Malaysia's southern Johor state.

He is the suspected Singapore leader of Jemaah Islamiah, blamed for attacks including the 2002 Bali bombings.

His escape through a toilet window triggered a worldwide manhunt.

Mas Selamat Kastari is also alleged to have plotted to crash a hijacked plane into Singapore's international airport.

Walter Chia, a spokesman for the Singapore's embassy in Kuala Lumpur, said authorities were interrogating the suspect.

Singapore's Straits Times said he had been detained on 1 April.

Indonesian authorities arrested Mas Selamat Kastari on immigration violation charges in 2003.

He was handed over to Singapore in 2006, where he was detained under the city-state's Internal Security Act - a law which permits indefinite imprisonment without trial.

But he escaped in February 2008, managing to squeeze through the toilet window at his detention centre and climb over a fence while guards waited outside the bathroom.

Jemaah Islamiah, which has links to al-Qaeda, is blamed for the bombings on the Indonesian island of Bali in 2002 which left 200 people dead.

it's that serious and devastating what a limping #1 terrorist could have done to sgp.

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quote:

paying them to make their streets better and safer benefits sgp visitors most too. don't forget, when we shop and spend in JB, we get mugged, hurt or even killed. our merz can also get stolen right under our nose!!

remember that there was once an incident which even our 3 NS boys were no match for a shortie mugger? and businessman who tried to fend himself from robbers had one of his hand severed.

one million dollars rewarded to the JB mata would boost their moral and maybe provide the much needed resource to improve their security. a good done to them is a bigger good returning to us.:smile:

JB is one of the richest state in Malaysia and their poodle has been getting money from Singapore drivers for the longest time. We singaporean are worried from both sides whenever we visit JB. Both from police and criminal, take money from us especially during festive seasons. The poodle would ask, you want reciept or not? Even if we give 1 million, you think it would help? It would only go to the top poodle in KL with rest still taking money from us lesser mortals...even the Malaysian working in Singapore try not to stop-over in JB as they deemed it to be too dangerous...

There was once a Malaysia poodle trying to get money from me for not displaying a valid singapore road tax label...the label is not even for Malaysian road and I have already paid the toll. I have to correct him firmly before he lets me go unwillingly. I never knew that Malaysian poodle can execute singapore law in their land...

That being said, not all are bad...I've met a few helpful lesser mortals in Penang...

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
JB is one of the richest state in Malaysia and their poodle has been getting money from Singapore drivers for the longest time. We singaporean are worried from both sides whenever we visit JB. Both from police and criminal, take money from us especially during festive seasons. The poodle would ask, you want reciept or not? Even if we give 1 million, you think it would help? It would only go to the top poodle in KL with rest still taking money from us lesser mortals...even the Malaysian working in Singapore try not to stop-over in JB as they deemed it to be too dangerous...

There was once a Malaysia poodle trying to get money from me for not displaying a valid singapore road tax label...the label is not even for Malaysian road and I have already paid the toll. I have to correct him firmly before he lets me go unwillingly. I never knew that Malaysian poodle can execute singapore law in their land...

That being said, not all are bad...I've met a few helpful lesser mortals in Penang...

why they wanna get money from you...and some more a mata??

cos they are underpaid, overworked, overstressed and very unhappy. the wisest thing is to pay them the money. treat it as charity and ur time shopping in JB would be more enjoyable. it's not a big town. if u don't pay him, u might bump into him again and who knows, there maybe bigger headache and trouble waiting for u.

sgporeans always find themselves in all kinds of trouble becos they behave like arrogant "kings, queens, princes and princessess". they dunno how to weigh the seriousness or urgency of the situation or circumstances they were in at the moment of time. instead of being humble, they still behave arrogantly and hence brought upon them the kind of sufferings which could have easily avoided.

eg, the businessman who had one of his hand chopped off in an attempted robbery in JB. if he would just give whatever the robbers want, he would be having 2 hands instead of one now. money lost can be earned back. hand lost, then good luck - he's now a one-armed swordsman.

worth it?:cool:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
To numero uno:

Thank you for agreeing on your stupid outburst...oh..there is also a place for sissy in the army...dun you know??

There is never any fairness and logic in this world...so stop living in a fantasy world..that is why we're in this financial crisis...

Then why the fuck did people like you vote for them during election...

If the information is really from them, fine, they can have it...so lets see if they really get it subsequently. They will definitely make noise if money not given and the credit is theirs

You can say what you want but he's arrested..Ha....

My point is simple, the reward of 1 million should go to whoever who had provided the information leading to the arrest (irregardless of his nationality) but I do not agree to giving it to make other country safer for cheapo Singaporean (as suggested by TS)...In any case, the 1 million is from businessman...it all depends on them...

like I said, you are truly f@rkingly STUPID and ILLOGICAL. what you wrote and assumed just proved my point. when did I said I vote for them???? I did not even get to vote in the first place as my constituent walk over, stupid!!!!! I am not upset but actually amazed at your stupidity. Ha, no wonder MAS exist to take care of people like you.Financial crises occurs because of stupid people like you who deserved to be retrenched soon. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
like I said, you are truly f@rkingly STUPID and ILLOGICAL. what you wrote and assumed just proved my point. when did I said I vote for them???? I did not even get to vote in the first place as my constituent walk over, stupid!!!!! I am not upset but actually amazed at your stupidity. Ha, no wonder MAS exist to take care of people like you.Financial crises occurs because of stupid people like you who deserved to be retrenched soon. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Ha...I'm amazed by easily you get angry...life has been tough on you is it???

I did not even get to vote in the first place as my constituent walk over
You see, even the opposition give up on people like you who likes to do nothing but complain...

I am not upset but actually amazed at your stupidity
If not, why the vagularity??? Ha...

Ha, no wonder MAS exist to take care of people like you
Why does MAS has to take care of me???where the logic in this???

Financial crises occurs because of stupid people like you who deserved to be retrenched soon.
I'm self-employed so where is the retrenchment? Maybe you're and that's why you're so full of frustration...

Lastly, try harder...loser....

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
why they wanna get money from you...and some more a mata??

cos they are underpaid, overworked, overstressed and very unhappy. the wisest thing is to pay them the money. treat it as charity and ur time shopping in JB would be more enjoyable. it's not a big town. if u don't pay him, u might bump into him again and who knows, there maybe bigger headache and trouble waiting for u.

sgporeans always find themselves in all kinds of trouble becos they behave like arrogant "kings, queens, princes and princessess". they dunno how to weigh the seriousness or urgency of the situation or circumstances they were in at the moment of time. instead of being humble, they still behave arrogantly and hence brought upon them the kind of sufferings which could have easily avoided.

eg, the businessman who had one of his hand chopped off in an attempted robbery in JB. if he would just give whatever the robbers want, he would be having 2 hands instead of one now. money lost can be earned back. hand lost, then good luck - he's now a one-armed swordsman.

worth it?:cool:

Exactly, why should singaporean be 'taxed' by the government, mata and criminal when they shop in JB?

So being unhappy, underpaid, overstress and unhappy is a valid reason to do all these to Singaporean. There are also a lot of Singaporean who are feeling the stress and unhappy. Do you think by giving the 1 million would be enough? It would only end up in the hands of the Malaysian poodles in KL and none for those in JB.

The best way to avoid unpleasant things from happening to Singaporean is not to visit JB until the crime situation is better. There are others places in Malaysia that are much safer..Dun be a sucker...

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha...I'm amazed by easily you get angry...life has been tough on you is it???

You see, even the opposition give up on people like you who likes to do nothing but complain...

If not, why the vagularity??? Ha...

Why does MAS has to take care of me???where the logic in this???

I'm self-employed so where is the retrenchment? Maybe you're and that's why you're so full of frustration...

Lastly, try harder...loser....

Like I said, you are blardy stupid and illogical, that's why people like MAS exists to take care of you, born loser. Just as you are self employed, I'm sure the recession would hit you hard!!!! heheheh:oIo::oIo::oIo: as for me I have a iron rice bowl with a 6 figure pay!!!!! you are the defintely born loser:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: no point arguing with cr@p people like you. Like I said if you have any guts(which you definitely do not have), please go to Malaysia right now and tell them malaysia poodles in their face they do not deserve the reward ,are lousy and they are out to sabo your kind as stated in your earlier posts. Come on.:biggrin::biggrin: be a man and do it. do not be a sissy and talk c@ck here. talk is cheap. likewise how come you did not stand as an opposition in the elections. it is poeple like you that talk cock and hot air only. otherwise shutup. what other people like to do like visit JB is none of your bl@@dy business. why not happy they spend money in JB and you have less business??? Hehehhehe. I sense alot of frustration that you not happy thousands of people go to JB every wekkend and spend money there (like I do) which is none of your bloody business. Right??? why talk like a child here as if other people cannot think on your own. judging from your posts if you are very unhappy with other people going to JB and spending money there, too bad it's your problem, not theirs or mine. why don't you go and protest at the JB side off causeway??? Like I said, you are like ,local poodles. talk big, hot air but no action!!! no point arguing with stupid illogical people full of hot air, :oIo:

Last edited:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the reward, if I remember correctly, it is meant for the person who provided the KEY info that eventually led to his arrest.

So if really as reported, ISD got a crucial lead, passed it to the MSB and they work on it and arrested MSK, MSB should not be entitled to the reward because:
1) They did not provide the lead; but most importantly
2) They as a law enforcement agency, will have to act and arrest MSK regardless whether there is a reward or not.

Notwithstanding the above, I fully appreciate what the MSB has done for us and their efforts should be recognised.

How about inviting the chief of MSB to singapore and our Prata Man bestows him with some medals or something? Maybe can throw in perks like when he drives in to Singapore, his petrol will be paid for and ERP exempted.

Nonono............ I wish some malaysian to come forward (make story to the arrrest) to claim the SGD reward.

The money is worth to give out instead of letting the fuckup singapore government to keep in their pockets.

No reward, No MSK.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe if sgp gov were to give away the reward, it would directly admit their own failure and deficiency or simply put it: ADMIT THEY ARE A BUNCH OF OVERPAID BLURCOCKS!

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha... you make my day man...:rolleyes:

I'm happy that you have a iron rice bowl (so, you Singapore or Malaysia Civil Servant?) but dun talk cock here that you have a 6 figure pay unless you're speaking about annual pay (if so, it is not fanastic). If so, you so free to post here everyday? Ha...yes talk is cheap but even cheap talk has to make sense. Which you have not made any so far.

I am not unhappy with the Malaysian authorities. I just dun understand why cheapo Singaporeans who are willingly to take the risk to shop in JB Malaysia but come here and kpkb about the risk involved and want Singapore poodle to pay for your safety overseas? If want to take risk then shut up and go...

I can sense that you're a Malaysian deep in your heart..

Like I said, you are blardy stupid and illogical, that's why people like MAS exists to take care of you, born loser. Just as you are self employed, I'm sure the recession would hit you hard!!!! heheheh:oIo::oIo::oIo: as for me I have a iron rice bowl with a 6 figure pay!!!!! you are the defintely born loser:biggrin::biggrin:
banner.cgi
:biggrin::biggrin: no point arguing with cr@p people like you. Like I said if you have any guts(which you definitely do not have), please go to Malaysia right now and tell them malaysia poodles in their face they do not deserve the reward ,are lousy and they are out to sabo your kind as stated in your earlier posts Come on.:biggrin::biggrin: be a man and do it. do not be a sissy and talk c@ck here. talk is cheap. likewise how come you did not stand as an opposition in the elections. it is poeple like you that talk cock and hot air only. otherwise shutup. what other people like to do like visit JB is none of your bl@@dy business. why not happy they spend money in JB and you have less business??? Hehehhehe. I sense alot of frustration that you not happy thousands of people go to JB every wekkend and spend money there (like I do) which is none of your bloody business. Right??? why talk like a child here as if other people cannot think on your own. judging from your posts if you are very unhappy with other people going to JB and spending money there, too bad it's your problem, not theirs or mine. why don't you go and protest at the JB side off causeway??? Like I said, you are like ,local poodles. talk big, hot air but no action!!! no point arguing with stupid illogical people full of hot air,

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
S$1 = about 2.4 ringgit. money spent over in m'sia is money worth its value. it's so worth it's value that sgp instills "protectionism" over it.

look at the rate of petrol at jb. sgp always preaches "free trade" and yet it's also obstructing it by imposing 3/4 fuel oil tank rule. there are lots of reasons given but the main reason is "WHY THE GOV MAKES THE FUEL SO EXPENSIVE HERE?"

sgp also imposes a "max $400" value purchase to bring back fr m'sia. anything above, one would have to declare and be taxed.

it's lucrative to visit JB to shop, spend, ktv and do whatever. it's about 2.5 times cheaper if such activities were to be done in sgp.

very worth it except for discouraging crime rates there!

hence, JB should tighten n improve their security. $1M (plus whatever rewards were pledged) should go to JB matas. by capturing #1 terrorist mas selamat, they have directly removed the "fear" in sgporeans which we were bearing for more than a year.

if the mats make JB a safer shopping haven, sgp sure go down the dumps!