• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

mas selamat capture got nothing to do with wks

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's very ludicrous that when the news about mas escaped right under wks' nose, only very brief printed news. yet today in shittytimes, we are reading more than 8 FULL PAGES about mas' capture.

wks was still oblivious about mas' departure fr sgp and still could how lian that "he was still in town" when he was already long gone on his way to JB.

now the capture of mas was such a golden opportunity for wks to claim credit for something he didn't even manage properly his own dept in whitley.

it's so obvious that shittytimes were trying a final assault to glorify wks and execute the final blow on DAMAGE CONTROL so that wks could sturdily stay put with his million dollars post...and claiming it's all worthwhile and maybe due for another pay hike.

mas selamat if deemed to be such dangerous JI "terrorist" could easily escaped from boastful "highly surveillance" detention camp is already making sgp - a city of excellence - a mockery and laughing stock to the world.

the capture of mas selamat was due to the effort of the malaysian police. of course, they wouldn't reveal how all that was done. but the result was apparent: JB POLICE CAPTURED MAS and NOT our boastful sgp security.

wks now even has the cheek to talk more "rots" that citizens should be more cautious. what about his own dept? and people just can't help but smirking sarcastically at his million dollar attitude. what a crap!:oIo:

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its surprsing to read from strait time and zao bao that the capture is mostly credited to " Singapore intelligent" .

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think if i didn't misread, mas was already capture on lst april. the media waited until now to release the news until now. lst april by the way is APRIL FOOL'S DAY. LOL!! if they released the news, everyone would take it as a joke!!

mas was pictured as wearing a uniform with 04. his capture is APRIL 1 which in numerals is 41.

ok...chin jee here for 4D:

go buy b4 limit reaches!! :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the least graciousness wks n sgp gov should do is simply THANK the m'sia especially the JB police.

the next gracious etiquette, hand over the $1M rewards and all those who bragged their personal rewards to the Johorian police dept.

if they don't give, then obviously those jokers were merely issuing bounced cheques just like pooing a loud stinky fart!!:p

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should not give to the JB police cos the info is from ISD. The person who deserve the reward is the one who provided the info to ISD.

ScarFace

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will Mas Selamat Be Handed Over To The Singapore Authorities?

'We will talk to the Singapore as well as the Indonesian authorities.

Our ties with Indonesia are very strong and without Indonesia's cooperation, I do not think we were able to make the arrest after his escape from Singapore.'

Mas Selamat, who was born in Indonesia but migrated to Singapore in his youth, is married and has five children -- four boys and a girl.

Recruited into the religious council of the Singapore Jemaah Islamiah cell in 1992, he later became the head of the Singapore chapter of the regional terror group, and first emerged on the radar of regional intelligence agencies in early 2002.

That was after he plotted to hijack a plane and crash it into Changi Airport in retaliation against the arrests of dozens of suspected JI operatives in Singapore and Malaysia several months earlier. The threat was never carried out.

Intelligence provided by Singapore led to Mas Selamat's first arrest by the Indonesian authorities on Bintan island in February, 2003. He was jailed 18 months for immigration offences. A botched escape attempt during his imprisonment left him with a broken left leg and a permanent limp.

He was not handed over to Singapore after he served his prison term and went missing for about five months.

Again, with the help of intelligence from Singapore, he was captured a second time by the Indonesian authorities in early 2006 for using a fake identity card. This time, Indonesia granted Singapore's request to extradite him. He was handed over in February 2006 and detained under the ISA.

Cooperation by Singaporean, Indonesian and Malaysian intelligence authorities led to the capture of Mas Selamat. Their information led Malaysian authorities to the 48-year-old's hideout in Skudai, Johor.

But authorities did not sweep in immediately and had kept an eye on him as well as on his followers before arresting him on April 1 this year. Several people who had helped to hide Mas Selamat were also arrested in the operation. -- NST

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

'We will talk to the Singapore as well as the Indonesian authorities.

Our ties with Indonesia are very strong and without Indonesia's cooperation, I do not think we were able to make the arrest after his escape from Singapore.'

Mas Selamat, who was born in Indonesia but migrated to Singapore in his youth, is married and has five children -- four boys and a girl.

Recruited into the religious council of the Singapore Jemaah Islamiah cell in 1992, he later became the head of the Singapore chapter of the regional terror group, and first emerged on the radar of regional intelligence agencies in early 2002.

That was after he plotted to hijack a plane and crash it into Changi Airport in retaliation against the arrests of dozens of suspected JI operatives in Singapore and Malaysia several months earlier. The threat was never carried out.

Intelligence provided by Singapore led to Mas Selamat's first arrest by the Indonesian authorities on Bintan island in February, 2003. He was jailed 18 months for immigration offences. A botched escape attempt during his imprisonment left him with a broken left leg and a permanent limp.

He was not handed over to Singapore after he served his prison term and went missing for about five months.

Again, with the help of intelligence from Singapore, he was captured a second time by the Indonesian authorities in early 2006 for using a fake identity card. This time, Indonesia granted Singapore's request to extradite him. He was handed over in February 2006 and detained under the ISA.

Cooperation by Singaporean, Indonesian and Malaysian intelligence authorities led to the capture of Mas Selamat. Their information led Malaysian authorities to the 48-year-old's hideout in Skudai, Johor.

But authorities did not sweep in immediately and had kept an eye on him as well as on his followers before arresting him on April 1 this year. Several people who had helped to hide Mas Selamat were also arrested in the operation. -- NST

other countries captured mas selamat for sgp while our ISD let him escaped. so would there be a 3rd time?:confused:

WHAT A JOKE!!:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should not give to the JB police cos the info is from ISD. The person who deserve the reward is the one who provided the info to ISD.

ya, but the JB police were the one who handcuffed him. if no one claims for the reward, obviously all the reward money should go to JB. it would be a great moral boost for the JB police which maybe could improve their security which in turns benefit many sgporeans who like frequenting there.

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya, but the JB police were the one who handcuffed him. if no one claims for the reward, obviously all the reward money should go to JB. it would be a great moral boost for the JB police which maybe could improve their security which in turns benefit many sgporeans who like frequenting there.

I think you do not understand the law well. Do you think our police can just walk over to another country to arrest someone? That is only in the movies and that is the power of media, it screws up your mind. Please be clear about reality and fiction.

I think you should be a Malaysian participating in Singapore forum? We give money to Malaysia Police to beef up their security? Why should we pay for their problem? Those idoitic Singaporean who goes to Malaysia frequently decided to be cheapo by risking their life for cheap stuff. Unless you're also one of those cheapos...

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
other countries captured mas selamat for sgp while our ISD let him escaped. so would there be a 3rd time?:confused:

WHAT A JOKE!!:biggrin:

Please read more before you try to be some wise critics (and do some thinking too). Singapore provided information leading to all his 3 arrests (2 in Indonesia and now in Malaysia). The 3 instances are :

- He escaped from Indonesia prison once
- The Indonesian stupidly released him after imprisonment
- He escaped from Singapore authorities

With all his arrest due to intel from Singapore, I think ISD may have a source very close to MAS. If not, how to have information on his whereabout in other countries easily?

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you do not understand the law well. Do you think our police can just walk over to another country to arrest someone? That is only in the movies and that is the power of media, it screws up your mind. Please be clear about reality and fiction.

I think you should be a Malaysian participating in Singapore forum? We give money to Malaysia Police to beef up their security? Why should we pay for their problem? Those idoitic Singaporean who goes to Malaysia frequently decided to be cheapo by risking their life for cheap stuff. Unless you're also one of those cheapos...

I think you do not understand logic well. Please be clear about reality and fiction. It was singa poodles and wks that primarily c@ck-up and let MAS free. to compound their incompetence, they did not patrol the beach and MAS even swam across like a free man, what so with a limp.
To further magnify all these crap arm chair generals and fools, they spent millions and deploy thousands of poodles, NS and security over a few months hunting high and low Bukit Timah, pierce reservoirs, mac ritchie reervoir, pulau ubin, HDB heartlands, everywhere, imposing blockade on woodlands checkpoint for months when he was already in JB laughing away at how silly the whole things is. Even after one year, we get a truly classic statement of "he is either here in singa or outside singa" which gives lie to all the poodles intelligence. even all the so-called "security experts" like the gohana guy talk like sh!t spewing from their mouth saying he is in Riau islands or Indonesia definitely(all printed in ST last year). NOT A SINGLE OF THESE SO CALLED EXPERTS CORRECTLY PREDICTED HE WAS IN JB!!!. Now he is captured by the JB police and everyone now claims credit for it and talk like c@ck to media as if they were correct initially. They should just shutup. Bullsh!t. the only ones to keep quiet is the Chief of Police of JB who mention "no comments". Now that is a sign of a great leader. remember, empty vessels makes the most noise!!!! I say just give the reward to them if you have any morals. Likewise the JB police can also say why should they spend money to capture MAS for singapor security???? Based on your logic ,Maybe you want the JB police to stop interfering with singa security matters and let MAS walk free again ???? do you want it??? stupid logic of yours, there they do you a great favour and here you talk c@ck like an ungrateful b@stard. BTW I am a local and ashamed of your stupid logic:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you do not understand logic well. Please be clear about reality and fiction. It was singa poodles and wks that primarily c@ck-up and let MAS free. to compound their incompetence, they did not patrol the beach and MAS even swam across like a free man, what so with a limp.
To further magnify all these crap arm chair generals and fools, they spent millions and deploy thousands of poodles, NS and security over a few months hunting high and low Bukit Timah, pierce reservoirs, mac ritchie reervoir, pulau ubin, HDB heartlands, everywhere, imposing blockade on woodlands checkpoint for months when he was already in JB laughing away at how silly the whole things is. Even after one year, we get a truly classic statement of "he is either here in singa or outside singa" which gives lie to all the poodles intelligence. even all the so-called "security experts" like the gohana guy talk like sh!t spewing from their mouth saying he is in Riau islands or Indonesia definitely(all printed in ST last year). NOT A SINGLE OF THESE SO CALLED EXPERTS CORRECTLY PREDICTED HE WAS IN JB!!!. Now he is captured by the JB police and everyone now claims credit for it and talk like c@ck to media as if they were correct initially. They should just shutup. Bullsh!t. the only ones to keep quiet is the Chief of Police of JB who mention "no comments". Now that is a sign of a great leader. remember, empty vessels makes the most noise!!!! I say just give the reward to them if you have any morals. Likewise the JB police can also say why should they spend money to capture MAS for singapor security???? Based on your logic ,Maybe you want the JB police to stop interfering with singa security matters and let MAS walk free again ???? do you want it??? stupid logic of yours, there they do you a great favour and here you talk c@ck like an ungrateful b@stard. BTW I am a local and ashamed of your stupid logic:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Why so upset over something that has nothing to do with you? unless you have special interest? You also Malaysian pretending to be local or one of those cheapo that goes to Malaysia regularly?? You make so much "noise" but nothing concrete is written. What you said were already mentioned previously when he escaped, so its nothing new. Dun try to repackage past information to sound as if you're wise and knowledgable about the issue. The way you argue sounds like a woman who repeats/nags about history whenever engaged in a dispute. I'm sure many of the married men here will understand the feeling...you slightly girlish too???

Unless you have information that Malaysian solved this independently, if not, so far, the Malaysian and Singapore papers both stated that Singapore had assisted in the arrest. That's it PERIOD...

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess Mohammad Hassan Saynudin is the bao toh king.

A CONVICTED Singaporean terrorist who knew Mas Selamat Kastari from the days when both were on the run said on Saturday that the Jemaah Islamiah (JI) leader was a 'bad swimmer'.

But he was also a determined survivor, added Mohammad Hassan Saynudin, who is serving time here for killing a Christian school teacher and planning terrorist attacks in Indonesia.

Hassan, at one time a leader of the Singapore JI, was convicted last month and given an 18-year jail sentence.

Asked about Mas Selamat's capture in Johor, he said that while his fellow JI member had no relatives there, he had a few 'good friends' whom he could rely on for help.

'Mas Selamat is a determined survivor. He must have got help from one or two friends he could trust,' said Hassan, who spoke to The Sunday Times by phone on Saturday.

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
the fact here is WKS let loose this bugger thru sheer incompetence and the JB police apprehended him for him.

WKS fucks up the whole thing, and JB police cleans up the mess.

nothing can change that.

why won't WKS and those pro-PAP prostitutes in here just admit that,
instead of trying to claim credit that ISD provide them with the intelligence?

your fucking ISD intelligence can physically put cuffs on MSK and bring him in if the JB police doesn't even give a bloody fuck about MSK or your so-called ISD intelligence?

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why so upset over something that has nothing to do with you? unless you have special interest? You also Malaysian pretending to be local or one of those cheapo that goes to Malaysia regularly?? You make so much "noise" but nothing concrete is written. What you said were already mentioned previously when he escaped, so its nothing new. Dun try to repackage past information to sound as if you're wise and knowledgable about the issue. The way you argue sounds like a woman who repeats/nags about history whenever engaged in a dispute. I'm sure many of the married men here will understand the feeling...you slightly girlish too???

Unless you have information that Malaysian solved this independently, if not, so far, the Malaysian and Singapore papers both stated that Singapore had assisted in the arrest. That's it PERIOD...

yes I should not be upset with illogical stupid people like you(I said so as you cannot even deduce I'm an alpha male having served NS). Go and read your posts again. this post is about fairness and logic. period. If you cannot argue logically, stop talking like a sissy and called other poeple names like "girlish". Like I said if you got guts, go to Malaysia and tell it to the Malaysian poodles straight in their face . they porbably laughed at you and your crap logic.stop harping on nationality. even if I'm not a citizen(which I am), your posts is all about supporting incompetence and ungratefullness(which I detests greatly) which gives rise to all this problem in the first place . take a good look at all the other postings here. 99% of every one here(go ahead and count the postins) irregardless of nationality or sex agreed the Malaysian pooodles are better, credit should go to them and the reward should also go to them . on the other hand you are the crap 1% that cow beh cow bu after people has done you a favour. no wonder there exist poeple like MAS who are out to take revenge against people like you for your warp logic and sissy attitude. Now I understand why MaS is so bent on revenge.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

sgp gov let mas escaped under their nose. msian side captured him. as a token of appreciation, the million dollar reward should be gladfully presented to the m'sian police.:smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

The JB police should ask for the million dollar before handing him over
They deserve every cent for their work.

there is a funny thought.

on lst APRIL, m'sian police already info wks that "they ve captured mas". but becos it's APRIL FOOL'S DAY and matland and sgp at times wasn't very friendly, wks must be acting smart and thought it was an "april fool" joke to sabo him.

now it's confirmed: M'SIAN POLICE CAPTURED MAS. and see what he's been doing - how lianing himself. wtf!

that's why, u do not need to be smart. u just need to talk cock at appropriate time. lau lee quote: an orchestra without a conductor, music still plays on.....is very very apt for such situation.:smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish Mahathir was PM of Malaysia now. I'd bet my last dollar he'll tekan the PAP and blackmail them 100%.
think 1) Pedra Branca, 2) new causeway bridge 3) billions of USD.

when mathatter is back to power, all the sgp minitoots will pee in their pants! remember he saying about "squashing sgp like a cockroach" or "bombing it". LOL!! mathatter's wry kind of jokes can really solve constipation of anal retentive minitoots here!:biggrin: