• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Edmung Ng - seo services, internet courses, beware!

brokenheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
After reading about Edmund Ng from some thread here, I want to voice out something about him too. My friend who is now in his early 60's, went to attend a number of internet seminars during the internet boom trends a few years ago. He attended one of the seminars organized by Stuart Tan, and he bought a few internet packages from Ewen Chia and Jon Han Mok.

Just as anyone who participated that seminar, many were cheated for their money and my friend was one of them too, and he felt very disappointed. After that, he went for Stephen Piecre too, and money dumped into the internet package and money never recover back as well.

He was giving up on internet when he by chance received an email from someone saying there's this internet preview conducted by this guy called Edmund Ng. Out of curiosity he went for it, and was pleasant by the preview given by Edmund Ng.

After he was convince by the preview, and seeing that he also helped the disabled people by giving free courses, he believed in Edmund Ng. Thinking that he was a good and genuine guy, he decided to engage him to do a website for him. My friend had no internet knowledge, and Edmund Ng said no problem, and he will give him his personal mobile number and give him 2 years after sales service and support. And more ideas was shared on how to improved his website in order to make good money.

My friend paid up a couple of thousand dollars and believed one more time that this Edmund Ng is real and sincere guy and different from the rest of so called internet experts. I was happy for him and believed in Edmund Ng too as who in this world will give his personal mobile number as support phone line? But slowly, history started to repeat itself again.

My friend called up Edmund Ng saying the website that was delievered to him was not making money. And heated argument started, and my friend was so angry and disappointed that he hanged up the phone. My friend wanted to go to the small claim court to get help, but after finding out the information, he knew the chances of getting money back was very slim as there is no proper document signed between Edmund Ng and him for money back guarantee. He was so heart broken and sad, and when I see him with messy white hairs and sitting down drinking his beer and pouring out all his being cheated sorrows to me, it really breaks my heart with tears in my eyes.

After that I felt that if anyone wants to engage anyone for so called seo services or attending internet courses, they have get the proper document signed and terms and conditions must be stated clear and precise. If not will be like my friend cannot get any money back if that person play punk.

And don't give empty promises to people if you cannot keep them, especially the old folks. Edmund Ng, I know you are a member of reform party after I saw you in the TV and newspapers, and in your website you boasted about helping the handicapped and disabled people. Yes it is very good but you must not forget to help the senior citizen as well. If you wants us Singaporeans to vote and support you, you must also helped the senior citizen, as there are more senior citizen voters in Singapore than the young adults.

freedomofspeech

After reading your thread, I really pity your friend, hope he will recover soon. And that's life, learn from it. Asked your friend to be more careful with his money in the future.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Your friend" is what we call "two sandwiches short of a picnic"..

"Your friend" complain he got cheated before by Stuart Tan, Ewen Chia, Jon Han Mok et al., but never learn his lesson

Next time you see "your friend", please tell him to stop blaming everyone and do some self reflection

Good luck to "your friend".

privacy

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Your friend" is what we call "two sandwiches short of a picnic"..

"Your friend" complain he got cheated before by Stuart Tan, Ewen Chia, Jon Han Mok et al., but never learn his lesson

Next time you see "your friend", please tell him to stop blaming everyone and do some self reflection

Good luck to "your friend".

Maybe what you said is right, his friend got to do some self reflection. But I believe you need 2 hands to clap. Both party have some responsibility towards this issue.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After reading about Edmund Ng from some thread here, I want to voice out something about him too. My friend who is now in his early 60's, went to attend a number of internet seminars during the internet boom trends a few years ago. He attended one of the seminars organized by Stuart Tan, and he bought a few internet packages from Ewen Chia and Jon Han Mok.

Just as anyone who participated that seminar, many were cheated for their money and my friend was one of them too, and he felt very disappointed. After that, he went for Stephen Piecre too, and money dumped into the internet package and money never recover back as well.

He was giving up on internet when he by chance received an email from someone saying there's this internet preview conducted by this guy called Edmund Ng. Out of curiosity he went for it, and was pleasant by the preview given by Edmund Ng.

After he was convince by the preview, and seeing that he also helped the disabled people by giving free courses, he believed in Edmund Ng. Thinking that he was a good and genuine guy, he decided to engage him to do a website for him. My friend had no internet knowledge, and Edmund Ng said no problem, and he will give him his personal mobile number and give him 2 years after sales service and support. And more ideas was shared on how to improved his website in order to make good money.

My friend paid up a couple of thousand dollars and believed one more time that this Edmund Ng is real and sincere guy and different from the rest of so called internet experts. I was happy for him and believed in Edmund Ng too as who in this world will give his personal mobile number as support phone line? But slowly, history started to repeat itself again.

My friend called up Edmund Ng saying the website that was delievered to him was not making money. And heated argument started, and my friend was so angry and disappointed that he hanged up the phone. My friend wanted to go to the small claim court to get help, but after finding out the information, he knew the chances of getting money back was very slim as there is no proper document signed between Edmund Ng and him for money back guarantee. He was so heart broken and sad, and when I see him with messy white hairs and sitting down drinking his beer and pouring out all his being cheated sorrows to me, it really breaks my heart with tears in my eyes.

After that I felt that if anyone wants to engage anyone for so called seo services or attending internet courses, they have get the proper document signed and terms and conditions must be stated clear and precise. If not will be like my friend cannot get any money back if that person play punk.

And don't give empty promises to people if you cannot keep them, especially the old folks. Edmund Ng, I know you are a member of reform party after I saw you in the TV and newspapers, and in your website you boasted about helping the handicapped and disabled people. Yes it is very good but you must not forget to help the senior citizen as well. If you wants us Singaporeans to vote and support you, you must also helped the senior citizen, as there are more senior citizen voters in Singapore than the young adults.

After reading your thread, i find that you are just someone who is out there to screw people in the new form up political party. And with your single-digit number of post with this new nick at this writing.

How low can a sinkie get when your bunch of sinkie losers try to dig up other people's mistake and use it to destroy their reputation so that your sinkie PAP can hold power.

Are you trying to insult our intelligence? Well, i guess those sinkies who are still stuck in sinkieland will believe all your shit.

Now you know why those who got brains can afford to leave and know that it is necessary to leave sinkieland? Because they are unsinkified and smart.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you trying to insult our intelligence? Well, i guess those sinkies who are still stuck in sinkieland will believe all your shit.

Now you know why those who got brains can afford to leave and know that it is necessary to leave sinkieland? Because they are unsinkified and smart.

CB Kia tonychat,

u have NO intelligence:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your friend expect a website to make him money? So anyone with a failing product can simply engage an expert on website desgin and expect to see money rolling in?

If you have this kind of friends, you must be walking in the wrong circles, or maybe walking in circles.

brokenheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believed what my friend said about Edmund Ng - Reform Party of Singapore.

It is really up to you to decided whether am I telling the real story or a fake one. I understand you have your doubts as how come I am a newly register forummer to put up a thread on Edmund Ng. Because all along I comes to sammyboy forums as a guest to read up some political or other stories that are not published on our Straits Times, then I came across this thread on Edmund Ng. I was reading it for quite a while till I decided to join in the discussion on Edmund Ng.

Now my friend had recovered from his being cheated by Edmund Ng and others so called internet experts and had get on with his life. I am just sharing with you my friend's his real experience, you can either believe him or doubt him. I just hope that my thread will saved new or future victims from being cheated by other so called internet experts or seo experts. This is only what I can do, just to warn them.

From what my friend told me of Edmund Ng, he might not be genuine and sincere as you seem. For a person who had been through almost bankruptcies, cheated and betrayed by his friends, thoughts of killing and suicide and etc, a person that goes through so much of life experiences, he is either a thoughtful and humble person, or he can be someone who will sacrifice everything and even scheming to achieve his goals. A person who can joined Mr JBJ his party in less than 24 hrs after quitting his previous party.

I am trying to analysis what this guy is thinking and doing by observing his actions. I really hope that this Edmund Ng is the real and sincere guy, but his actions sometimes speak otherwise. There are more I believed his ex-students who wanted to voice out their disappointment against him but dare not maybe due to certain reasons. Maybe they are worried that if they complained about him, Edmund Ng might take legal actions against them as he can always get Mr JBJ who was an outstanding lawyer to be his law adviser.

That is the power of involving in political parties. Even I was surprised reading on a thread here at Sammyboy forum sharing about Mr Chiam See Tong using his political influences to do something that this forummer says is not right. Let's hope Edmund Ng will use his political knowledge to help local Singaporeans, and really hope that Edmund Ng will not turned into another someone else that says he had a hatchet in his bag or will use a bulldozer to remove others that blocked his way if he ever came into power.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
After reading your thread, i find that you are just someone who is out there to screw people in the new form up political party. And with your single-digit number of post with this new nick at this writing.

Hahaha.... I agree with you...man.....

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread is complete bullshit and should be deleted. The TS is obviously out to destroy opposition. maybe he is posting from PAP HQ. Even if using TOR, the ISP can oso track him down. All users in sg have to go thru proxy server. The TS can easily be exposed if a lawsuit is filed.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
His God Meng Seng is Edmund Ng in disguised.

And he is the one that wishes SM Goh to recover soon from his chicken pox, so his body is in Reform Party, but his heart is with who?

Who knows???

I am pretty sure that God Meng Seng is leetahbar aka chao ah qua pondan SIM KHENG HWEE in disguise. Just read all his thread about instrumenting leetahbar ... damn gay! :p:p:p:p :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Edmund Ng cheated etc, go lodge a police report. Otherwise, we should give Edmund a break and the benefit of doubt.

Agree, when GE nears, lots of strange things happening - some orchestrated.
We will see and hear more of these mysteries when GE is even nearer. Indeed a miracle no MIW accused of such things when GE is around the corner.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck u Mickey Mouse! U sound like a real life loser. You are probably the one who kana cheated instead of your imaginary 'friend'.

First of all, any idiot who pay to attend a SEO course deserves to get ripped off. Secondly, the fatso Edmund did built the website as promised. Whether the website will succeed or not depend on what crap you sell or whether your pricing is attractive.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'd like nothing better than to see RP with egg in his face. However, with all due respect, a "couple of thousand dollars" is at best only enough to design and set up a website. What does your friend want? Guaranteed results?

Geez, you people not only don't deserve the PAP, you people don't even deserve the credible opposition. Go and stick to your need-to-sell-my-HDB-flat-else-no-money-to-put-deposit RADM (minus six ranks) MS (not SM) Goh.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

if it is money lost, then that is no lost,
if it is health lost, then that is some lost,
if it is soul lost, then all is lost.