• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Edmung Ng - seo services, internet courses, beware!

parklife99

I was surfing the web and typed "Edmund Ng Singapore SEO" and to my surprised, I found this thread. Just to share to you guys, I am also a victim of Edmund Ng Singapore SEO courses.

Paid thousand over dollars to him, didnt learned anything from him. He passed me his DVDs and asked me to watched and learned. I am not really good at software like Dreamweaver and etc, so I told him I dont understand. He said why dont I get his SEO services which means pay him to do it for me. So I paid him another couple of thousands dollars and in the end, website not up to my standard and he is veri difficult to be found as he is not in Singapore all the time.

So anyone out there need to engaged him in any SEO courses or SEO services, please signed black and white or engaged a lawyer to prepared the documents to get Edmund Ng to signed on it, if not you will be like me, cannot do anything at all, but just watched my thousands of dollars vanished in the air.

:(:(:(