• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Should I Do if I found My Son Coming Out From My Regular Fark Joint In Geylang?

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: What Should I Do if I found My Son Coming Out From My Regular Fark Joint In Geyla

Ask him whether his gal was good. Share FR.

Can have the same gal sometimes and have a back-to-back session so that you don't have to waste time waiting for another gal to be available.

Ask him to pay for your session on your birthday.

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: What Should I Do if I found My Son Coming Out From My Regular Fark Joint In Geyla

Slap him on the back, and buy him a box of strong condoms. Caution him about unwanted pregnancies and how you are not going to support his family. Make it a regular father-son bonding thing. Trade tips.

Unless of course if he's below 16, in which case you SUE THE SKIRT off whichever woman he's been liaising with. If said partner is also another underaged girl, buy even stronger condoms. If said partner is a guy, go home and cry.

If said partner is his teacher, remember to blackmail for good exam grades first... then sue.

It all depends on whom has he been having fun with.

Spermlord

Alfrescian
Loyal

Simple lah, just go and tell his mother loh...which is also ur wife. Then the 2 of u will kena together...song song gao jurong!

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sigh and sadly say "now you find out what daddy's been doing part time to pay your bills"

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sigh and sadly say "now you find out what daddy's been doing part time to pay your bills"

How much to suck my cock, Cunt! Want to poke your nose into things that don't concern you? chee bai kiah!