• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CPF is not my money???

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - CPF is not my money???</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">ficklebug <NOBR>
icon.aspx
</NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">2:58 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 17) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>11581.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>From MY PAPER Thursday Apr 16 2009 (MY SAY) A19
Why Pay Interest On CPF Funds?
I recently received a statement from the Central Provident Fund (CPF) Board.
It was a request for me to pay interest on the loan I had taken from my CPF account to pay for my daughter's education.
It seems strange that money which actually belongs to me had to be loaned to me, with interest accruing to it.
As the money in my CPF Ordinary Account is mine, why am I required to pay interest when I use a portion of it for my children's education?
Mr Ishwar Mahtani
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peasant Ishwar is another mat rempin who ought to perform stunts using a 55cc scooter.

CPF = Compelled Pension Fishtrap.

Peasants who used CPF to pay for their pigeons must pay themselves interests against their own money.

ha ha ha

only in peasantpore.

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peasant Ishwar is another mat rempin who ought to perform stunts using a 55cc scooter.

CPF = Compelled Pension Fishtrap.

Peasants who used CPF to pay for their pigeons must pay themselves interests against their own money.

ha ha ha

only in peasantpore.

HOI

HOW ELSE DID BASTARD LEE KUAN YEW GOT FROM YOU ALL THAT 400-500++ BILLIONS INTO HIS TEMASICK AND GIC?

EVEN MORE HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS INTO HIS RESERVES

Sinkies got no balls
You all dare not stand with those that tried to speak for you.
SO HOW MANY TRIED TO SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You all dare not give money to them so that they can work for you.
SO HOW MANY CAN WORK FOR YOU NOW?

You all dare not support them publicly so that they can speak for you.
SO HOW MANY PUBLICLY SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You all turn your backs on those that spoke out bravely against LKY
LKY hit out at those who tried to speak for you with his kangaroo courts
You turn your backs and not support them with money and courage.

SO HOW MANY TRIED TO SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?
SO HOW MANY CAN WORK FOR YOU NOW?
SO HOW MANY PUBLICLY SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You let them be beaten and bankrupted because you all have no balls
NOW YOU GETTING YOUR BALLS CUT OFF FROM YOU AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY RAPED AND FUCKED BY LEE KUAN YEW AND HIS COCKROACHES IN WHITE

Why complain now?

Your 400-500++ billions sucked and bled into LKY Temasick and GIC

And even more billions are currently sucked and bled so that LKY can use those money to bastardised and pay his kangaroo courts and running dogs to bleed even more billions from you in future

You got what you all deserved
for your lack of balls

FIND YOUR BALLS TO PUT AN END TO LKY

or open your legs to be further screwed by him

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - CPF is not my money???</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">ficklebug <NOBR>
icon.aspx
</NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">2:58 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 17) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>11581.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>From MY PAPER Thursday Apr 16 2009 (MY SAY) A19
It was a request for me to pay interest on the loan I had taken from my CPF account to pay for my daughter's education.
It seems strange that money which actually belongs to me had to be loaned to me, with interest accruing to it.
As the money in my CPF Ordinary Account is mine, why am I required to pay interest when I use a portion of it for my children's education?
Mr Ishwar Mahtani

Of course not. Since when did people start getting the notion that
CPF is your money. Its just a number in an account which is suppose
to make you happy and feel rich every time you look at the statement.

:biggrin:

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
icon.aspx
icon.aspx
icon.aspx
Mr Ishwar Mahtani

A Uniquely Singaporean experience
You can borrow money from yourself
and then pay interest to yourself
the best part is that you (creditor & debtor) don't get to decide what the interest rate is

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Uniquely Singaporean experience
You can borrow money from yourself
and then pay interest to yourself
the best part is that you (creditor & debtor) don't get to decide what the interest rate is
sala liao, the interest is pay to cpf, not to yourself hor.

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait a minute, you have to pay interest into your own CPF account or pay the interest to CPF? Thats a double whammy if you have to pay interest to the CPF against your own CPF money that you take out as a "Loan". Canada here i come!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
icon.aspx
icon.aspx
icon.aspx
Mr Ishwar Mahtani

One of the many cases that sinkie is getting screwed and what does the sinkie do?

Yes , you are right. He will bend down further and turn back and smile and asked if they are screwing him comfortably.

Last edited:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
One if the many case that sinkie is getting screwed and what does the sinkie do?

Yes , you are right. He will bend down further and turn back and smile and asked if they are screwing him comfortably.

same like your prostitute ladyboy gf who will bend down and kena arse by dirty pricks for a pittance?:biggrin:

:oIo::oIo:

jw5

Loyal
Of course not. Since when did people start getting the notion that
CPF is your money. Its just a number in an account which is suppose
to make you happy and feel rich every time you look at the statement.

:biggrin:
It is actually a loan from us to them.
But the interest rate, terms of repayment and all other terms and conditions are unilaterally determined by them.

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is actually a loan from us to them.
But the interest rate, terms of repayment and all other terms and conditions are unilaterally determined by them.

very nicely said
we lend them the money (not much choice there!)
they invest it and earn XX %
then they pay XX-X% back to us
we get lower interest (they keep the extra) because our interest is suppose to be risk free
Is it risk free when you have no control over your own $? If Singapore ever gets into an systemic crisis, do we say bye bye to our CPF $?

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
sala liao, the interest is pay to cpf, not to yourself hor.

The interest is paid back to your own CPF account. It represents the interest that the withdrawn sum would have earned if not used for education during that period (pegged to OA rate 2.5%).

Now if your point is that CPF money belongs to the CPF Board anyway, then that is another story.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The interest is paid back to your own CPF account. It represents the interest that the withdrawn sum would have earned if not used for education during that period (pegged to OA rate 2.5%).

Now if your point is that CPF money belongs to the CPF Board anyway, then that is another story.

were u the one who screwed Starhub upside down recently? :biggrin:

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah, but the money does belong to CPF board. Why do you think the number in your so-called CPF account is yours?

If it is your property, you can do what you like with it. Try withdrawing your CPF money on demand. Then decide if it meets the criteria of 'private property'.

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah, but the money does belong to CPF board. Why do you think the number in your so-called CPF account is yours?

If it is your property, you can do what you like with it. Try withdrawing your CPF money on demand. Then decide if it meets the criteria of 'private property'.

Yes I agree that it doesn't meet that criteria
My dad just received the last payment from his CPF retirement account. That leaves only his Medisave balance (not much) with the CPF Board. That's proof enough to me that the money did belong to him.

jw5

Loyal
very nicely said
we lend them the money (not much choice there!)
they invest it and earn XX %
then they pay XX-X% back to us
we get lower interest (they keep the extra) because our interest is suppose to be risk free
Is it risk free when you have no control over your own $? If Singapore ever gets into an systemic crisis, do we say bye bye to our CPF $?
Of course. It's not just about the return remember.
The terms of repayment and all terms and conditions are unilaterally determined by them, meaning that if they decide not to pay you, what can you really do?

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course. It's not just about the return remember.
The terms of repayment and all terms and conditions are unilaterally determined by them, meaning that if they decide not to pay you, what can you really do?

That's right
Everyone should remember that whenever LKY throws around that term "risk free"