• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are we labelled "Alfrescian"?

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Somemore how come some people got an "(S)" behind and some don't?

And why not Alfrescolese? Or Alfrescorean? Or Alfrescish? Why Why Why?
:confused:

Call ALF(Alien Life Form) better. so new members u can call CALF and women who join here can be called MILF for easier identification.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Call ALF(Alien Life Form) better. so new members u can call CALF and women who join here can be called MILF for easier identification.

People in Alfresca should be Alfrescans... Alfrescians come from Alfrescia

So we should be AlfresCONS .:wink:

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just thought it sounded better than "registered user".

(S) indicates are certain that the member has posted x number of posts or more. I can't recall what I set it to.

Should have a contest for that nick... like alfrescock or something like that...