• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The user infraction system - No points involved. It's a tool for community moderation

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The user infraction system - No points involved. It's a tool for community modera

Community policing is a great idea but it could descend into mob lynching if an individual does not subscribe to the few. Every forum will have its own docile members and others more aggressive in their postings. I would really suggest that two different voters to make an infraction sticks. This will prevent stifling the forum's expression where everyone is too careful in posting to avoid being carded. :smile:

precisely!

if u were to refer to the old kopitiam, the SDP losers alone are enough to gang up and target on certain victim or silence their critics. this group of extremist cannot take criticisms au contrarire to their bragging about fighting for 'democracy and human rights'.

observe and u will see what i mean.

kissclong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The user infraction system - No points involved. It's a tool for community modera

Nice system whereby newbies can just shoot like old birds.
:smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nice system whereby newbies can just shoot like old birds.
:smile:

the bunch of hooligan clones from the old kopitiam are already here. they shall gang up. mark my words. they are well versed in pc and maybe can appeared in multiple nics at the same time. they network among themselves and work in congregation like mafia style.

BobSim

Alfrescian
Loyal

the bunch of hooligan clones from the old kopitiam are already here. they shall gang up. mark my words. they are well versed in pc and maybe can appeared in multiple nics at the same time. they network among themselves and work in congregation like mafia style.

dun worry be happy!

BobKHSim

Alfrescian
Loyal

they network among themselves and work in congregation like mafia style.

my good buddies from the old forum told me you like to ban people; no? anyway today is my first day here and this is my first post. so just looking around. like you to know i don't network with anyone and i don't congregate like mafia style.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal

if there are negative points , there should be positive points too.

leetarsah

Alfrescian
Loyal

mmm u think the infraction system better than moderated by the forum owners?

actually good and bad dis infraction tools .... you got supporters good for u .... get them to hantum anyone with the slightest infrigement ;9)

i was hantum with infraction points liow ... lol

watch out for this 50+ year old gay mentally deranged father basher a diabetic and with diseased kidneys .... he's trigger happy and would not hesitate to shot you wif the infraction bullets if your posts or your avatar and tag line hit his nerves!

enjoy your stay my friend.

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal

Excessive use of graphics/huge images demerit point should be reconsidered as members prefer high-resolution-possible pictures to be saved* into their desktop collection!:smile:

*Right click, Save Picture As...

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod

Sam why cant i red card this clown..... i got the PM that says i have give him a card... but nothing happens.. can u checked?

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=7988#post7988

ear makapaaa,

You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee.

Reason: Inappropriate Language/Off topic
-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=7988

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I believe you must have ticked the "warning" box which means it's only a yellow card. :p

Sam why cant i red card this clown..... i got the PM that says i have give him a card... but nothing happens.. can u checked?

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=7988#post7988

ear makapaaa,

-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod

sam.. the warning box was ticked on the 3rd attempt to 'dap' him.. the first 2 didnt work, even though i got the following Pm in my pm box
-----
Dear makapaaa,

-------

Original Post:
-------------
I believe you must have ticked the "warning" box which means it's only a yellow card. :p

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I forgot to explain that I have currently set the most lenient parameters in the infraction system and other members can remove the infractions imposed on a particular member.

In other words, if I get a red card from you, I can ask another member to please remove it by clicking on "reverse".

The system is currently not fully functional. If the crowd gets bigger here and real trouble makers emerge, I will set the parameters so that each 2 points results in some sort of penalty and too many points results in a complete ban.

For the moment, just use the red card to say "Hello... stop doing that OK".:biggrin:

sam.. the warning box was ticked on the 3rd attempt to 'dap' him.. the first 2 didnt work, even though i got the following Pm in my pm box
-----
Dear makapaaa,

-------

Original Post:
-------------

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod

or maybe i borrow your quote from the sex forum.. Classic man.. i love that quote..

'some guy zapped my points but never explain what I did wrong. Totally unjustified!!! I'm hurt.. I'm mortified... I feel like leaving the forum for good. My self esteem is affected.. I feel unappreciated... my reputation score is a matter of life and death...' :biggrin::biggrin:

For the moment, just use the red card to say "Hello... stop doing that OK".:biggrin:

ustabiaz

Alfrescian
Loyal

just bumped in also today.mmm u think the infraction system better than moderated by the forum owners?

hi ah neh, infraction or owners moderated isn't it not the same?

you break rules you get punished. simple as dat.

ustabiaz

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi long time no see.

can u explain frankly and clearly where what & how victim/s is/are targeted by a gang of hooligans?

can you clearly and frankly identified the so called hooligans.

don't be shy to identify yourself as one as well i.e. if you are also one.

multi clones i don't think so but are you one with multi clones?

if i remember correctly i last counted you got more than a doz. in old sbf.

need you to correct me if i'm wrong so that i can apologise to you.

answer me the above honestly and with full integrity and i promise to belanja you expensive OOLONG TEA - indian kelingkia type of course.

thanks to you in advance.

wow! if he could answer .........

why is there red card for your post?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wah lau, point system again......

vivian08

Alfrescian
Loyal

I find this system very useful

BobKHSim

Alfrescian
Loyal

mmm u think the infraction system better than moderated by the forum owners?

already kena 2 red cards from leetahbar for my earlier posts.

reason: spam.