• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

latest LBW saga from CNA : authorities to intervene

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
If all these shit happen and blow out of propotion and is my subordinate fault , my bigger boss also say no comment already. You think i will dare to say anything just yet.

Same like MSK fiasco, LHL was lost for 11 days before he makes an official statment. Before LHL speaks , LAO LEE accuse singaporean of being complacent.

So i think, someone may step out this time to accuse singaporean of being complacent again 1st. Then as you know magic phrase apples " LETS MOVE ON"

Sounds like a chorus in a song that kept round and round without fail isn't it ?

Scenario is :
1. one of MIW member complacent or screwed up.
2. immediate boss goes MIA for few days.
3. higher ups pick a scapegoat (more likely to be pleasants) and wack.
4. Few days later immediate boss suddenly appear, deflect via few excuse.
5. THEN THE NOW-FAMOUS 'ITS AN HONEST MISTAKE, LET'S MOVE ON' APPEARED.
6. All reports in newspaper ceased.
7. Everyone back to its own grind.
8. WHEN ANOTHER SAGA HAPPENS, PLEASE GO TO STEP 1.'

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls pls pls get LBW outta Ang Mo Kio GRC for the next election n' let her stand against CST or LTK so we Singaporeans can slaughter her at the rallys. See whether she still can rave like an Ah Soh in the wet market on the stage by herself at the rally! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

No need. Let her stay in AMK GRC. Then we can slaughter both she and Mai Hum ,and others, at 1 go. 1 stone hit 5 kuku birds. :biggrin:

Why you think they are the worst votes achieved across country ?

sonic

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need. Let her stay in AMK GRC. Then we can slaughter both she and Mai Hum ,and others, at 1 go. 1 stone hit 5 kuku birds. :biggrin:

Why you think they are the worst votes achieved across country ?

The other 4 would be pretty wary of her bad reputation to have her around during the election.

HakkaThaileen

Alfrescian
Loyal
He clever not to say anything, there are still two bosses above him. You should question why Vivian Balakrishnan and Yu-Foo Yee Shoon didn't say anything.

They are sitting there doing nothing but waiting for "higher up" to give them direction / instruction..