• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The winner's thread

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Man falls from 4 storey high walkway at gateway orchard cracks floor below.

You sound very disappointed with the Oppositions. Remember what that Loser Sinkie Papsmearer said: "Opposition Parties Must Oppose".

Yeah now I know why so many opposition candidates gave up on sinkies in the end. Not only do selfish sinkies only know how to complain, they are easily led by the nose to turn around to bully people in their own camp. Stupid and selfish hypocrites like those trash in this forum.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why so many clones spamming insults are allowed to bully one party and nobody is banned after so long? Who still want to say there is no double standard by zhihau and the secret moderator and leongsam? If it's me would have been banned long time ago.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask whiners mother or cum his mother si lang pai
Ralders, I can only have 3 words for you: Biggest Loser Sinkie (in this forum). This heredity runs in your family, starting from your fucking beggar parents, prostitute sister working in Geylang Lorong 14, to your garbage collector brother. All these are typical traits of Loser Sinkies living in the slums of Old Airport Estate. If you still have any pride of yourself, you will not have allowed me to criticize any of them here in this forum. But because you totally have no guts to meet me in JB due to your lack of courage but still unashamedly dare to say "Anytime lah" (KNN hear already also can vomit). You are simply a bloody no balls bastard who dare not even to step into JB but can only talk cock about "Anytime lah". Next time, if your whole family are the coward type, don't ever say anything in this forum without a follow-up commitment, fucker. I just cannot stand this type of Loser Sinkies. It runs in the family.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should feel so ashamed to have others to criticize his parents and family members in this manner openly in this forum, but still dare not want to come and try my stun guns. If his parents will ever get to read this thread, they will be very disappointed with their balless son. They will say: KNN, if I'd know of this day will come, I would have strangled him to death during birth. Raise this type of fucking balless son for what? Go JB to fight also dare not. WTF is wrong with him?

4.jpg

5.jpg

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why so many clones spamming insults are allowed to bully one party and nobody is banned after so long? Who still want to say there is no double standard by zhihau and the secret moderator and leongsam? If it's me would have been banned long time ago.
That Zhihau is also 1 of their kind. From his posts, you would have already realized that he's another Loser Sinkie. Leongsam on the other hand is ambiguous. Depending on his mood on that day, he's sometimes pro (if he happens to wake up on the wrong side of the bed that morning) and sometimes against (when he got a good fuck the night before).

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah now I know why so many opposition candidates gave up on sinkies in the end. Not only do selfish sinkies only know how to complain, they are easily led by the nose to turn around to bully people in their own camp. Stupid and selfish hypocrites like those trash in this forum.
You are wrong. Those trash in this forum are even worse than the scums in Old Airport Estate. They dare not to follow up what they had committed openly in this forum and won't even feel the slightest shame at all. Now, whenever it's mentioned again, they'll just ignore like a balless coward. No guts to even talk about it again but will instead, try to discourse by changing the subject ("Anytime lah").

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are wrong. Those trash in this forum are even worse than the scums in Old Airport Estate. They dare not to follow up what they had committed openly in this forum and won't even feel the slightest shame at all. Now, whenever it's mentioned again, they'll just ignore like a balless coward. No guts to even talk about it again but will instead, try to discourse by changing the subject ("Anytime lah").

Show your mother si lang pai here.
Or show how u fuck your mother