• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The winner's thread

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Good news! 7300 secondary 3 students to attend OBS in 2017

Hey filthy roadside Pariah dog, just come back for afternoon tea break at 3.15pm to post again ah? So poor thing. have to use company's Internet to post in this forum. Get 4G mobile broadband lah. GEYLANG Loroing 14 KI LAN NAH!!!!

Useless old shit live on mother flat rental n hide in jb

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Useless old shit live on mother flat rental n hide in jb
Your tea break 30 minutes ah? Coming to 3.45pm already still don't return to work, or are you snaking around?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

U a lazy useless jobless cheapskate m&d pig
Talk KI LAN NAH. Say "Anytime lah". Fuck you lah, don't follow up what you said. No Balls Coward. How, I wait for you any day in JB City Square.

What challenge?
Your lanjiao can't stand Liao.
Challenge?
See who be loser.
OK for this u win.
U a pure loser who refused to admits reality that u can barely survive n need to rent your mother's 3rm flat
No balls dog. Said "Anytime Lah", then run away like a Pariah dog having met a Rottweiler. FUCK YOU LAH NO BALLS COWARD. Dare to say "Anytime lah" but no balls to follow up, and have to admit "OK for this u win".

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Talk KI LAN NAH. Say "Anytime lah". Fuck you lah, don't follow up what you said. No Balls Coward. How, I wait for you any day in JB City Square.

No balls dog. Said "Anytime Lah", then run away like a Pariah dog having met a Rottweiler. FUCK YOU LAH NO BALLS COWARD. Dare to say "Anytime lah" but no balls to follow up, and have to admit "OK for this u win".

Ask gd what is blk 34.
U a frog in well substandard parasite.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ask gd what is blk 34.
U a frog in well substandard parasite.
Don't bluff lah, you live in Blk 99, but want to impress with Blk 34. Chao Kuniang, you think you belong to 369 or 246 ah? Come come to JB City Square. I'll break 1 arm, 1 leg and permanently blind both your eyes.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chao Bastard Ralders, finally at 4pm you have to report for work again. So pitiful that you cannot post anymore until you're release from work.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't bluff lah, you live in Blk 99, but want to impress with Blk 34. Chao Kuniang, you think you belong to 369 or 246 ah? Come come to JB City Square. I'll break 1 arm, 1 leg and permanently blind both your eyes.
B
Whahawhahahaha......
U can't stand.
Don say I bullied old dog.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

B
Whahawhahahaha......
U can't stand.
Don say I bullied old dog.
Eh... still around. I'll report you to your supervisor right away. Unless you are from 369 or 246, otherwise, you smell no smoke lah.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Finally, that bastard Ralders had to go back to work again. All these poor Sinkies must work so hard to have 3 meals on the table. He should go and die and then asked for reincarnation to a rich family again.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Eh... still around. I'll report you to your supervisor right away. Unless you are from 369 or 246, otherwise, you smell no smoke lah.

U still clueless.
Go back to your pigsty in jb n watch tv3.
U making a joke of yourself

chigger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Man falls from 4 storey high walkway at gateway orchard cracks floor below.

Talk KI LAN NAH. Wait till I grow my balls first then come to talk to me in this forum. Otherwise, I go stay with those pathetic whiners in Blk 99. KI LAN NAH WHINERS

WHINERS....you admit you got no balls. hahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahah

chigger

Alfrescian
Loyal

Finally, ME WHINERS THE FUCKING BASTARD had to go back to work again to sell my backside to bangalas. All we poor whiners must work so hard to have 3 meals on the table. I should go and die and then asked for reincarnation to a pariah pig better lah.

nobody will disagree with you on that. hehehe

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

U still clueless.
Go back to your pigsty in jb n watch tv3.
U making a joke of yourself
Clue your fucking asshole. As I've said before, if you still got guts and honor your words: "Anytime lah" and don't want to be labelled as a Chao Ah Kua in this forum, then come to JB City Square and we settle it once and for all. Otherwise, your lanjiao just wants to wag like a stinking roadside Pariah dog on heat. You can only do so much that's all in this forum. Want to get me, grow your guts and come. OK. I wait for you any day. So many bastard Sinkies here just can't take the matter into their own hands and have to talk cock repeatedly here.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Finally, ME CHIGGER THE FUCKING BASTARD had to go back to work again to sell my backside to bangalas. All we poor chiggers must work so hard to have 3 meals on the table. I should go and die and then asked for reincarnation to a pariah pig better lah.
Yup, nobody will disagree more with you on that. hehehe

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Man falls from 4 storey high walkway at gateway orchard cracks floor below.

Talk KI LAN NAH. Wait till I grow my balls first then come to talk to me in this forum. Otherwise, I go stay with those pathetic chiggers in Blk 99. KI LAN NAH CHIGGER
CHIGGER....you admit you got no balls. hahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahah