• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The winner's thread

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Man falls from 4 storey high walkway at gateway orchard cracks floor below.

Talk KI LAN NAH. Wait till you grow your balls first become come to talk to me in this forum. Otherwise, go stay with those pathetic Sinkies in Blk 99.

I pathetic?
OK lah u rich lah .U big landlord.
N stay attap house in jb.

N plenty of attap seeds to eat.

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Good news! 7300 secondary 3 students to attend OBS in 2017

The best way to get back at these Chao Sinkies is to just sit down, relax and let the PAP screws them kao kao on our behalf. Just this month February alone, so many new implementations on increasing the cost of living for Sinkies. That will be enough to turn them hopping mad and crazy. But, what can they do except to kpkb here in this forum? We, being the better ones, can simply afford all these trivial increases without much of a setback.

Actually, I was feeling a little sympathetic towards these Chao Sinkies and was considering to spoil my vote the next time. But seeing the reactions here, I'm now very certain that both my wife and I will still vote for the PAP to continue to screw these ungrateful SInkies kao kao.

Runaway dog

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Runaway dog
Anytime lah.
What challenge?
Your lanjiao can't stand Liao.
Challenge?
See who be loser.
OK for this u win.
U a pure loser who refused to admits reality that u can barely survive n need to rent your mother's 3rm flat
No balls dog. Said "Anytime Lah", then run away like a Pariah dog having met a Golden Retriever. FUCK YOU LAH NO BALLS COWARD. Dare to say "Anytime lah" but no balls to follow up, and have to admit "OK for this u win". Chao Kuniang is really Chao Kuniang. You are such a shame to be living in Old Airport Estate, especially in Blk 99. Want to come or not fucker? Tomorrow 10am. Don't say I didn't give you a 2nd chance.

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

No balls dog. Said "Anytime Lah", then run away like a Pariah dog meeting a Bull dog. FUCK YOU LAH NO BALLS COWARD. Next time, don't anyhow say "Anytime Lah". Dare to say but no balls to follow up. Chao Kuniang is really Chao Kuniang. You are such a shame to be living in Old Airport Estate, especially in Blk 99.

Useless m&d pig.
Since u left.go watch the tv3
Why still bother with channel 5.
U a m&d who rents out 3rm which belongs to mother n go stay in jb.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Useless m&d pig.
Since u left.go watch the tv3
Why still bother with channel 5.
U a m&d who rents out 3rm which belongs to mother n go stay in jb.

Anytime lah.
What challenge?
Challenge?
See who be loser.
OK for this u win.
U a pure loser who refused to admits reality that u can barely survive n need to rent your mother's 3rm flat
No balls dog. Said "Anytime Lah", then run away like a Pariah dog having met a Golden Retriever. FUCK YOU LAH NO BALLS COWARD. Dare to say "Anytime lah" but no balls to follow up, and have to admit "OK for this u win". Chao Kuniang is really Chao Kuniang. You are such a shame to be living in Old Airport Estate, especially in Blk 99. I REPEAT AGAIN CHAO KUNIANG. Want to come or not fucker? Tomorrow 10am. Don't say I didn't give you a 2nd chance.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anytime lah.
What challenge?
Challenge?
See who be loser.
OK for this u win.
KNNBCCB, I really despise this type of no balls bastard. How can you ever bring up your children decently and respectfully when you yourself is such a no balls bastard? Really a big disgrace. Truly deserves to get screwed by the PAP.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Living in Denial.
A runaway dog shameless pig rent out mother flat and have to live in jb.n feel so proud about it.

U only a empty peanut shell act like premium oyster

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Living in Denial.
A runaway dog shameless pig rent out mother flat and have to live in jb.n feel so proud about it.

U only a empty peanut shell act like premium oyster
What challenge?
Challenge?
See who be loser.
OK for this u win.
No balls dog. Said "Anytime Lah", then run away like a Pariah dog having met a Golden Retriever. FUCK YOU LAH NO BALLS COWARD. Dare to say "Anytime lah" but no balls to follow up, and have to admit "OK for this u win". Chao Kuniang is really Chao Kuniang. You are such a shame to be living in Old Airport Estate, especially in Blk 99.

People in this forum are laughing at your own stupidity and admission. How can you ever disappoint them in this way? SAM, why do you have this kind of stupid, insane, unintelligent members in your forum, where he'll take a knife and stab himself without even first stepping into the war zone?

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNNBCCB, I really despise this type of no balls bastard. How can you ever bring up your children decently and respectfully when you yourself is such a no balls bastard? Really a big disgrace. Truly deserves to get screwed by the PAP.

U should feel disgrace to live on rentals of your mother's flat instead of working

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

U should feel disgrace to live on rentals of your mother's flat instead of working
Go on, hallucinate yourself to the highest. At the end of the day, I'm not the 1 feeling defeated nor grieved by the PAP. Everyday, I wake up to birds chirping, go for morning walks and followed by yum char with my wife and neighbors and enjoying the fresh air environment (except during those hazy months caused by the bloody Indonesians).

On the other hand, you have to slog for 18 hours a day to earn a pittance, and worse of all, allowed yourself to be screwed by the PAP with high living costs, but cannot do anything about it except to kpkb here like a filthy roadside Pariah dog. Your survival in this world is really meaningless. You should go and die and hopefully to be reincarnated into a rich family in your next life, like my niece's son, who gets to use his father's credit card to purchase and pay for over a thousand dollars a month of online games every month until his mother will also kpkb that the father is spoiling the son. This is what I will call truly living in heaven.

What challenge?
Challenge?
See who be loser.
OK for this u win.

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Go on, hallucinate yourself to the highest. At the end of the day, I'm not the 1 feeling defeated nor grieved by the PAP. Everyday, I wake up to birds chirping, go for morning walks and followed by yum char with my wife and neighbors and enjoying the fresh air environment (except during those hazy months caused by the bloody Indonesians).

On the other hand, you have to slog for 18 hours a day to earn a pittance, and worse of all, allowed yourself to be screwed by the PAP with high living costs, but cannot do anything about it except to kpkb here like a filthy roadside Pariah dog. Your survival in this world is really meaningless. You should go and die and hopefully to be reincarnated into a rich family in your next life, like my niece's son, who gets to use his father's credit card to purchase and pay for over a thousand dollars a month of online games every month until his mother will also kpkb that the father is spoiling the son. This is what I will call truly living in heaven.

Thousand a month alot.
Let u know I am paiza member go find out how to be one .

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

These Loser Sinkies will continue to kpkb here in this forum because the cost of living will eternally be rising. This will be a vicious cycle, regardless of which government will come in. Already some idiots here have been disappointed by the WP because they would insist that "Opposition Parties Must Oppose", otherwise, they are not called Oppositions. What a fucking retard thinking?

These bastards will deceive themselves and choose to live in illusions because they will never acknowledge that in everywhere around the world, all costs are also rising, vis-a-vis 10, 15 years ago. This is a real fact. Tell me which country has managed to lower the cost of living for its citizens when compared to 10 years ago for that same country?

It lowered my standard to talk to a disgrace dog who live on parents rental n behave like a big landlord.
Btw your niece got a low Iq n hyperactive child.
It runs in your m&d family.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

It lowered my standard to talk to a disgrace dog who live on parents rental n behave like a big landlord.
Btw your niece got a low Iq n hyperactive child.
It runs in your m&d family.
When you live in a slum, don't expect the people there to be intelligent. It's a proven fact. Only a balless bastard will say "Anytime lah", but dare not to follow up when further challanged, and then have to cowardly admit "OK for this u win". No Bodek lah you.

What challenge?
Challenge?
See who be loser.
OK for this u win.
No balls dog. Said "Anytime Lah", then run away like a Pariah dog having met a Rottweiler. FUCK YOU LAH NO BALLS COWARD. Dare to say "Anytime lah" but no balls to follow up, and have to admit "OK for this u win".

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thousand a month alot.
Let u know I am paiza member go find out how to be one .
Who the fuck cares if you are a paiza, paikia, or pailan member? For a person living in a slum area in Singapore, how much can you make a month? If you are that capable, you would have shifted long ago already. That kind of address is the least elegant.

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who the fuck cares if you are a paiza, paikia, or pailan member? For a person living in a slum area in Singapore, how much can you make a month? If you are that capable, you would have shifted long ago already. That kind of address is not the least elegant.

Clearly u not in my league.
Go watch tv3 n fuck off.
Run away don't turn back.
Fucking useless lazy m&d.go longkang catch fish

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Go watch tv3 n fuck off.
What league? You have a league meh? You are more of a leech instead, living in a slum. Maybe if you sell your asshole in Geylang, you can still 1 day be a "Slumdog Millionaire" just like in that Indian movie.

Bloody Fucking Chao Ah Kua still got league woh? ROFL.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Go watch tv3 n fuck off.
Chao Ah Kua Ralders, 2pm already so you must go back to work liao. You cannot post anymore ah?

Gin: Sorry to have hijacked your thread, but this persistent filthy roadside Pariah dog living in a slum in Singapore is very irritating. Ask him to come to JB, he has no guts to, but will only know how to keep on kpkb in this forum.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Eh gin I never disturbed u.
N u support this runaway m&d dog.
Hey filthy roadside Pariah dog, just come back for afternoon tea break at 3.15pm to post again ah? So poor thing. have to use company's Internet to post in this forum. Get 4G mobile broadband lah. GEYLANG Loroing 14 KI LAN NAH!!!!