• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The winner's thread

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Man falls from 4 storey high walkway at gateway orchard cracks floor below.

Shut your shits.
Bloody bastard.
Fuck you, I must have strike on your nerves otherwise you won't retaliate like that. You should at least explain to Johnny333 because he's still (or probably pretending) has not the slightest idea about how it is "related"?

There are so many of such no balls Chao Kuniangs like you in this forum. No wonder they deserve to get screwed kao kao by the PAP. Tell me, what the fuck more can you losers do except to kpkb here? I just enjoy every moment of it when you bastards get screwed by the PAP but then cannot do anything even at every elections because they'll still win by over 50%. So many losers here cannot afford to emigrate but still have to die die remain in this place which they so hated. Those rich and achievable ones, unlike you bastards, had already left long ago with some ingrates even leaving for the sake of evading NS for their sons. Only losers will still remain in this dreaded country and whine in this forum day in day out. At the end of the day, losers will forever remain as losers because they have no dignity and purpose in life.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

It simply lowered our ability and standard.
You fucking retarded bastard. Yes, it definitely lowers your ability and standard, but don't assume everyone is as fuck up as you. You are just a no balls Chao Kuniang to me.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

You fucking retarded bastard. Yes, it definitely lowers your ability and standard, but don't assume everyone is as fuck up as you. You are just a no balls Chao Kuniang to me.

How about you.
Old ah gua or jobless stay in jb

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

How about you.
Old ah gua or jobless stay in jb
Talk KI LAN NAH. No balls say no balls lah. Every day see you suffering in Sinkie Land, so pitiful until it lowers your ability and standard to fuck your wife ah? Need me to fuck her for you or not?

At least I live up to my age. I doubt you can even last another 2 years because of the extreme pressure you encounter in Sinkie Land until it lowers your ability and standard. Fucking Chao Kuniang. I hope you'll get retrenched soon.

Yup, I'd already left the active workforce since 2010 and am enjoying every bit of my retirement unlike you Chao Sinkies, still have to slog day in and day out and see your boss' fuck up face and take his instructions like an obedient dog, BECAUSE YOU STILL NEED HIS MONEY. In terms of self-dependence, you'll never be able to beat me at this.

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Talk KI LAN NAH. No balls say no balls lah. Every day see you suffering in Sinkie Land, so pitiful until it lowers your ability and standard to fuck your wife ah? Need me to fuck her for you or not?

At least I live up to my age. I doubt you can even last another 2 years because of the extreme pressure you encounter in Sinkie Land until it lowers your ability and standard. Fucking Chao Kuniang. I hope you'll get retrenched soon.

Yup, I'd already left the active workforce since 2010 and am enjoying every bit of my retirement unlike you Chao Sinkies, still have to slog day in and day out and see your boss' fuck up face and take his instructions like an obedient dog, BECAUSE YOU STILL NEED HIS MONEY. In terms of self-dependence, you'll never be able to beat me at this.

Fucking loser.no job no $ no nothing no children.
Wait n die in jb.cheaper.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Good news! 7300 secondary 3 students to attend OBS in 2017

These ingrates are who I would label as the biggest hypocrite Sinkies and there are countless of them in this forum. They have no shame and no qualms in profiting from their HDB and yet behind their backs, they'll always complain that HDB prices are so expensive, cost of living is so expensive, blah, blah, blah, non-stop. On the other hand, these ingrates can't emigrate because they simply can't afford to. Those who can would have gone long ago already. These bastards are even worse than Trump, who at least still has some obligation to his electorate.

U bankruptcy runaway.
No $ just be humble.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fucking loser.no job no $ no nothing no children.
Wait n die in jb.cheaper.
Saying for yourself. I think you can't even afford to pay just the downpayment for a house in JB. No $ in Sinkie Land is very miserable you know. You may have to whore your wife to have 3 meals on the table. So poor thing you miserable roadside Pariah dog which nobody wants.

As for me, being totally debt free and with at least S$10k of recurring passive income monthly is enough for me and my family. The best thing like I said before is: not having to wake up with the dread of facing the boss later in the office. My children are already earning their own keep and they are in their mid stages of working towards their financial independence through my guidance. Unlike so many loser Sinkies here (eg: shamefully like yourself) , who will keep asking the government for handouts, otherwise, "it simply lowered our ability and standard". I always wonder what standard you have or referring to? Ah, let me guess, your ability is to keep asking for handouts and your standard is to keep doing so year in year out.

Twice a month of fine dining with children, family and sometimes with siblings, a Turbo charged car to drive around, no financial worries for the rest of my life, going for tours 3 or 4 times a year, health wise is in good condition for all my family members, I'm totally blessed by the good deeds done by my ancestors. What more can I ask? I won't say I'm super rich, but at least the above is my lifestyle which many loser Sinkies here can't achieve. However, there are still other richer Sinkies who are even better than me.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

U bankruptcy runaway.
No $ just be humble.
Another loser Sinkie spotted. Worse than the Pariah dog which my neighbor keeps. At least it will be faithful and will appreciate its owner (like wagging its tail whenever the owner will return home). Unlike you, who only complains about your country, your government, and almost everyone else, except yourself. Fucking loser.

AllahPUKI

Alfrescian
Loyal

I can't even afford to have 3 meals on the table. .

fuck you allahpig. you better stick to fucking your own mothers and daughters like what allah does.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

fuck you allahpig. you better stick to fucking your own mothers and daughters like what allah does.
You should change your nick to StinkingPig, not AllahPUKI or AllahPig. If you ever go to Malaysia, you'll become RoastedPig with your kind of fuck up attitude. Only Pigs like you will need to stoop so low as to change other people's posts when everyone in this forum can just easily backtrack to know the truth. Your mother's chee bye is leaking with longkang water and your daughter is as retarded as you, like all your posts and your deplorable and uneducated nicks used in this forum. It reflects badly on yourself like as if you have no dignity of your own at all.

Chao Sinkies, cannot beat the PAP and still want to Yaya Papaya here. What can you do to change the system? Just love it when the PAP screws the loser Sinkies like you. I'm enjoying every bit of it.

Very disgraceful posts from all these Chao Kuniangs aka Loser Sinkies.

"Opposition Parties Must Oppose".

"it simply lowered our ability and standard"

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another loser Sinkie spotted. Worse than the Pariah dog which my neighbor keeps. At least it will be faithful and will appreciate its owner (like wagging its tail whenever the owner will return home). Unlike you, who only complains about your country, your government, and almost everyone else, except yourself. Fucking loser.

U rape your mother n grandma.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

U are forced to stay in jb.
Want to go .Just fuck off.
Why kaypoh chees .U rent out your 3room n stay in jb.
A lazy n poor pig head.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

U are forced to stay in jb.
Want to go .Just fuck off.
Why kaypoh chees .U rent out your 3room n stay in jb.
A lazy n poor pig head.
I am enjoying every bit of our life, both in Sinkie Land and in JB. I don't even need to get into the traffic hassle with those at the daily causeway crossings. 3-room rental is not from me lah, but Frodo. You fucking hell get your facts right. How to collect S$7k rental from a 3-room flat? Are you fucking crazy or what?

I just love to see you, another Loser Sinkie ("it simply lowered our ability and standard") being continuously screwed by the PAP, but can't do anything for yourself and your pathetic family, year after year. It's better you kill your family and then kill yourself thereafter so as to ease the pain for all of them. Take my this advice seriously. I'll do a good deed and contribute S$50 at your family's funeral wake if I happen to come across the report in the newspapers.

Ginfreely, see, those Chao Loser Sinkies still want to despise those who stay in JB woh, when they themselves can't even afford to move over but die die have to slog in Sinkie Land and then can only kpkb everyday in this forum.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Allah is ninnabeicheebye. Muslim are retards like you. Allah and go suck Mohd cock and die.
See all the Loser Sinkies. SAM, why are you breeding and infesting all these into your forum?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

You should change your nick to StinkingPig, not AllahPUKI or AllahPig. If you ever go to Malaysia, you'll become RoastedPig with your kind of fuck up attitude. Only Pigs like you will need to stoop so low as to change other people's posts when everyone in this forum can just easily backtrack to know the truth. Your mother's chee bye is leaking with longkang water and your daughter is as retarded as you, like all your posts and your deplorable and uneducated nicks used in this forum. It reflects badly on yourself like as if you have no dignity of your own at all.

Chao Sinkies, cannot beat the PAP and still want to Yaya Papaya here. What can you do to change the system? Just love it when the PAP screws the loser Sinkies like you. I'm enjoying every bit of it.

Very disgraceful posts from all these Chao Kuniangs aka Loser Sinkies.

"Opposition Parties Must Oppose".

"it simply lowered our ability and standard"

Old dog.why u poor till u hide in jb.
U sure die in jb .Die n cremated on same day.in plywood casket.cheaper n save more

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't think I'll die earlier than you because I eat good stuffs, unlike you, eating shits because you can't afford since
"your ability and standard has been lowered." This was directly from you, not me.

Eat good food?
U mean can food n pork bun?
I go gym regularly n can complete AHM.

U a sore loser.
Useless just admits.
Save some pride n dignity for yourself.

U a fucking empty peanut shell act like premium oyster.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't think I'll die earlier than you because I eat good stuffs, unlike you, eating shits because you can't afford since
"your ability and standard has been lowered." This was directly from you, not me.
U should know where u stand.
When u need to rent out your mother's 3room flat in sg.
N go rent a place to stay in jb.
It clearly shows u where u stand.