• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Good German AMDK can't stand PRC wife, throws her overboard cruise ship, well done

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
leave it to a German angmo tuakee to show sinkies how its done. If a fucking PRC can't shut their mouth up to a good sinkie man, just throw that bitch down. It will solve a lot of problems in singapore.

[h=1]Father of two arrested after wife disappears during luxury Mediterranean cruise[/h]
A father of two will appear before judges on Friday following his arrest on suspicion of murder after his wife disappeared from a luxury Mediterranean cruise.
Daniel Belling, 45, was arrested earlier this week at Rome’s Ciampino airport as he was about to board a Ryanair flight to Dublin with his two young children.
He and his Chinese-born wife, Li Yinglei, together with their children aged six and four, were on an 11-day cruise around the Mediterranean when she disappeared.

She has not been seen or heard from since. The cruise began on February 9 in the Italian port of Civitavecchia, north of Rome, and took them to Malta, Greece and Cyprus.

JS121520950-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

When the passenger liner, the MSC Magnifica, arrived back in Civitavecchia on February 20, Mr Belling’s 36-year-old wife was nowhere to be found. He allegedly failed to tell the ship’s crew that his wife, who had adopted the English name Angie, was missing, a fact which aroused the suspicions of Italian police.
German by nationality, he worked as an IT consultant in Ireland, where his clients included Apple. The last time she was seen alive was in Genoa on February 10, just one day into the cruise, when the family went into a tourist souvenir shop.

“I remember it well, we had just opened and it was 10am. First she entered with the two children, then he came in. He was agitated, he pulled out of a rucksack a pair of gym shoes and yelled at the woman. He said ‘Put these on instead of your sandals and shut up,’” the owner told La Stampa newspaper.

Cruise ship records show that Ms Li returned aboard the Magnifica after the outing in Genoa, meaning she disappeared between then and the end of the cruise, either at sea or in one of the vessel’s destinations. Her absence was only noticed when she failed to leave the ship at the end of the cruise on Monday.

Maritime authorities alerted the police, who eventually traced Mr Belling to Ciampino airport, bound for Dublin. He was arrested and remanded in custody in Regina Coeli prison in Rome.
“I can’t say anything about the circumstances of his wife’s disappearance until he appears in front of the judges tomorrow,” Luigi Conti, his lawyer, told The Telegraph. “He is keen to speak to the judges, to explain what happened. His behaviour after disembarking was not that of a person who was trying to flee. He simply headed to Ciampino airport with his children to catch the flight that he had booked when he first organised the cruise.”
The couple’s children have been placed in the temporary care of Italian social services. A cruise ship passenger said she had seen Mr Belling and his children on board the ship on several occasions.
“They were always scruffy and bare-footed, always wearing the same clothes,” she told “Chi l’ha Visto?” (Who Saw Them?), an Italian television programme about missing persons cases. “Then we saw them at Ciampino airport, but the mother was no longer with them.”

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Good German AMDK can't stand PRC wife, throws her overboard cruise ship, well don

anybody would have thrown that fat ugly sow overboard to feed the fish.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Good German AMDK can't stand PRC wife, throws her overboard cruise ship, well don

as can be seen from the photo, the kung-fu smelly sandals must've been the last straw for this kraut.
from zee top to zee bottom, in having to put up with her peasant looks and the chow-hai on her feet, it would make any man go overboard with disgust and he solved the problem with his arm muscles honed from the oversized glasses during oktoberfest - with one mighty heave-ho :wink:

“I remember it well, we had just opened and it was 10am. First she entered with the two children, then he came in. He was agitated, he pulled out of a rucksack a pair of gym shoes and yelled at the woman. He said ‘Put these on instead of your sandals and shut up,’” the owner told La Stampa newspaper.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

He allegedly failed to tell the ship’s crew that his wife, who had adopted the English name Angie, was missing, a fact which aroused the suspicions of Italian police.

This proves yet again that the chinks are ashamed of their names, their culture and their heritage. Thank goodness I'm Burmese.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

This proves yet again that the chinks are ashamed of their names, their culture and their heritage. Thank goodness I'm Burmese.

Shouldn't she adopt a good german name like Heidi in honour of her hubby's german heritage?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

anybody would have thrown that fat ugly sow overboard to feed the fish.

She is testimony that pathetic angmos will fuck any asian cow with a skirt because their fellow countrywomen rejected them.

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Give that german a budweiser

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who ask him to marry chink? Hitler should have sent his ancestors to the Russian front

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Changing your name to Trump Leong?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

A nagging wife will shorten the life of the husband.

So either the wife or the husband has short life in this case.

i guess the husband choose to have a longer life.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good job my fellow honorary Chinese dog. We chinks are ashamed of our culture,names and heritage but you're not a superior Burmese. You're a lowly chink like me. :oIo:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Good job my fellow honorary Chinese dog. We chinks are ashamed of our culture,names and heritage but you're not a superior Burmese. You're a lowly chink like me. :oIo:

Why is my nick on this list?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

FARK lah.............wanna marry a China woman must marry a great beauty mah................

KAN NINA...............even my rice cooker looks better than that PRC bitch...............

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

FARK lah.............wanna marry a China woman must marry a great beauty mah................

KAN NINA...............even my rice cooker looks better than that PRC bitch...............

What choice does he have? Do you think any german beauty will marry him? The only ones that will not run away from a fat old balding angmo are asian women.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why is my nick on this list?

My fellow Chinese dog. You are a lowly Chinese dog like me. You are to aid me in bashing proud and racially aware chinks.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What choice does he have? Do you think any german beauty will marry him? The only ones that will not run away from a fat old balding angmo are asian women.

then marry a sex doll lah...............or a Dyson fan..............still better looking than PRC bitch mah