• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat ritz carlton staff form line of umbrellas to shield emperor lee from the rain!

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, Former Chief Commando Officer and then CIO. This guy is arrowed for future politics and GLC. U just watch. Sometimes, they are shipped out to Sports Council on retirement and retain a Col rank. But this guy was promoted to BG before he got shipped out. SO, I think they have bigger things for him. Behind him looks like Col Chua Boon Keat in the Armour Black Berret.

It appears that CHW may have been talent spotted for bigger and higher office.
At Linked In, it appears that CHW has a Ph.D.
I believe that he has a brother who was also a Colonel commando officer.

That other colonel in the photo, does not appear to be Colonel CBK.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It appears that CHW may have been talent spotted for bigger and higher office.
At Linked In, it appears that CHW has a Ph.D.
I believe that he has a brother who was also a Colonel commando officer.

That other colonel in the photo, does not appear to be Colonel CBK.

Is he a scholar?
If not got PHD also useless.
And I dun agree with Bro's analysis of BGs confirm getting political office or GLC posting.
You know how many BGs out there now? The rank lost its value already no longer like the time of LHL and his bro when there were only a handful.
And not forgetting ME rank which a ME8 is also BG equivalent. That's why now you have first Malay BG, first woman BG and all the jazz. There too many of them already.
And bsck to CHW. He's already been seconded to sport council so likely no political office or even a GLC for this lapdog.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAF tried to help him but did not make it to even to tea party. He was hoping for Stat Board such as Poly. No luck. Zilch on any form of HQ policy appointment thru out his career. At age 35 one must be matured enough to know the basic requirements for appointments in Public Service. The template has not changed.

Yes, Former Chief Commando Officer and then CIO. This guy is arrowed for future politics and GLC. U just watch. Sometimes, they are shipped out to Sports Council on retirement and retain a Col rank. But this guy was promoted to BG before he got shipped out. SO, I think they have bigger things for him. Behind him looks like Col Chua Boon Keat in the Armour Black Berret.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right.

Noel Cheah is an exception. Father known to old man. Despite his debacles, air cover is always essential.

Is he a scholar?
If not got PHD also useless.
And I dun agree with Bro's analysis of BGs confirm getting political office or GLC posting.
You know how many BGs out there now? The rank lost its value already no longer like the time of LHL and his bro when there were only a handful.
And not forgetting ME rank which a ME8 is also BG equivalent. That's why now you have first Malay BG, first woman BG and all the jazz. There too many of them already.
And bsck to CHW. He's already been seconded to sport council so likely no political office or even a GLC for this lapdog.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are right.

Noel Cheah is an exception. Father known to old man. Despite his debacles, air cover is always essential.

I am surprised that Colonel Noel Cheah was appointed to a very senior executive position in health care.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mind you, our dear PM fainted in an air con room, god knows what detrimental effect the acidic rain might cause him. If he collapse in atlas Ritz, the fengshui is affected. Cannot take such risks u know.