• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat ritz carlton staff form line of umbrellas to shield emperor lee from the rain!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like a boss this pinky

16992494_1378721955523840_243260204315025143_o.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/leehsienlo...845680811480/1378721955523840/?type=3&theater

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw the comments like mainly blasting Ritz-Carlton for doing it just because he a pm.
What happens if it just a ordinary Singaporean

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those umbrellas can't stop lightning.

And lightning loves traitors, strike that motherfucker!

2419683_o.gif

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Proves to me that guniang Brigadier Genital Lee never did this when he was in the SAF.

soldiers-in-the-rain-lky.jpg

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee Hsien Loong has 2 cancers and his body is very toxic. I am worried that these umbrella holders may be infected with Lee Hsien Loong cancer

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Even Fat Prataman was tougher then Guniang Brigadier Genital Gay Loong Lee. Raining also inspect troops in open air Land rover.

oct16_fs3.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Even this German Laubu Chancellor don't mind some rain drops on her jacket. Is she tougher then Gay Loong? dare I say yes?

angela-merkel-shirks-from-the-rain-in-darmstadt-on-the-27th-of-august-E1Y22E.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's just the cast from singing in the rain,arse loong will perform a solo tappety tap and the Ritz Carlton stuff will join in the chorus.look at the faces of the sinkies they look so excited like machiam it's gene Kelly.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
That's just the cast from singing in the rain,arse loong will perform a solo tappety tap and the Ritz Carlton stuff will join in the chorus.look at the faces of the sinkies they look so excited like machiam it's gene Kelly.

I have some bad news for news for you, I don't there are any sinkies in that row holding up umbrellas. I see a pinoy, and apunehlander, a couple of matlaysian chineses, etc. No sinkies.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pse include the resident cabinet clown with the centre-fuckting hairdo and they'll all break into song, and dance :p

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Is that COL Chiang Hock Woon, who was promoted to BG, when he was a Div Commander?

Yes, Former Chief Commando Officer and then CIO. This guy is arrowed for future politics and GLC. U just watch. Sometimes, they are shipped out to Sports Council on retirement and retain a Col rank. But this guy was promoted to BG before he got shipped out. SO, I think they have bigger things for him. Behind him looks like Col Chua Boon Keat in the Armour Black Berret.