• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good Muslim Wants To Form Vigilante Sharia Group Against Gays Fucking In Cemetery!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
singapore-indian-holding-hands_0.jpg

I would like to share extremely unusual activities taking place at the Kubors beside my Mosque and across the street where a Madrasah stands.

When I was praying and washing up at Malabar mosque's kitchen last Fri evening, I noticed lots of Indian foreigners as well as our local men entering the grave site in intimate manners. I immediately asked fellow Muslims if they are aware about this and was told by them that those people are going in there to "make out". At the holy sites I exclaimed in disbelief? They said yes and the imam have also informed authorities on several occasions but said that government inaction towards such activities is due to the liberal stance they are taking as a result of the Pink Dot campaign and the debate of 377A when Prime Minister promised not to pursue homosexuals even if caught indulging in perverse sex acts.

I feel it is very unbecoming expected of a Chinese society with Confucian values, to turn a blind eye to these immoral activities taking place nightly on Muslim Kramat and hope fellow Muslims can stake their own patrol team to drive out these infidels who have no respect for us! We should also expect Ministers Yaacob Ibrahim and Masagos Zuikifli to make a stand on the Pink Dot issue much like what MP Faisal Manap did when he wore white during 1 of their immoral campaigns.

Syed Jaffar
A.S.S. Contributor

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/man-spots-unusual-homosexual-activity-next-malabar-mosque
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

Interstellar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Good Muslim Wants To Form Vigilante Sharia Group Against Gays Fucking In Cemetery

singapore-indian-holding-hands_0.jpg

I would like to share extremely unusual activities taking place at the Kubors beside my Mosque and across the street where a Madrasah stands.

When I was praying and washing up at Malabar mosque's kitchen last Fri evening, I noticed lots of Indian foreigners as well as our local men entering the grave site in intimate manners. I immediately asked fellow Muslims if they are aware about this and was told by them that those people are going in there to "make out". At the holy sites I exclaimed in disbelief? They said yes and the imam have also informed authorities on several occasions but said that government inaction towards such activities is due to the liberal stance they are taking as a result of the Pink Dot campaign and the debate of 377A when Prime Minister promised not to pursue homosexuals even if caught indulging in perverse sex acts.

I feel it is very unbecoming expected of a Chinese society with Confucian values, to turn a blind eye to these immoral activities taking place nightly on Muslim Kramat and hope fellow Muslims can stake their own patrol team to drive out these infidels who have no respect for us! We should also expect Ministers Yaacob Ibrahim and Masagos Zuikifli to make a stand on the Pink Dot issue much like what MP Faisal Manap did when he wore white during 1 of their immoral campaigns.

Syed Jaffar
A.S.S. Contributor

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/man-spots-unusual-homosexual-activity-next-malabar-mosque
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

All public sex acts are punishable by law. Typical muslims twisting facts and lying again.

Don't you love it when the Syeds can even blame "Chinese society with Confucian values" for their own muslim gay shit. :p

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Good Muslim Wants To Form Vigilante Sharia Group Against Gays Fucking In Cemetery

The only good muslim is a dead muslim or an ex-muslim.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

m&ds are jealous because bojio.

He should follow them in and he will be surprised to find a Fatimah serving them all one by one in the cemetery.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Muslims could have fenced off their entire area as it is a Muslim graveyard. Why blame everyone except themselves. Not a bright chap.

AllahPUKI

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Muslims could have fenced off their entire area as it is a Muslim graveyard. Why blame everyone except themselves. Not a bright chap.

We allahpuki retards love to play victim card. Can or not.