• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Robert Xie the chink who murdered the family and abused his niece in Sydney

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor old fuck.
Just admits lah.be humble n save a minimum pride n dignity for yourself.

U a fucking empty peanut shell act like premium oyster.
U sure die n cremated everything only in plywood .
N all by yourself.
Say whatever you like loh. It won't hurt me a hair. I know how much I have and I'm enjoying it whilst it is you who is continuously being screwed by the government until cannot say anything. Protest? No, Money? No, Emigrate? Don't even mention.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk so much for what and spam other people's thread. Start your own thread and we duel it from there. Don't disturb other forumer's thread idiot.

U show your mother cheebye here.
U a m&d digger.
Go find out where u stand first.
Duel? U sell your lanjiao 3rm flat sell your whole family can't even smells smoke.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Say whatever you like loh. It won't hurt me a hair. I know how much I have and I'm enjoying it whilst it is you who is continuously being screwed by the government until cannot say anything. Protest? No, Money? No, Emigrate? Don't even mention.

Why u hide in jb?
Sg too expensive?
U can't managed?
U bankruptcy?
Jb cheaper?
U jobless need to rent your lanjiao 3rm to survive?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

your lanjiao 3rm flat in not even yours in first place.
It belongs to your parents .

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
U show your mother cheebye here.
U a m&d digger.
Go find out where u stand first.
Duel? U sell your lanjiao 3rm flat sell your whole family can't even smells smoke.
Why u hide in jb?
Sg too expensive?
U can't managed?
U bankruptcy?
Jb cheaper?
U jobless need to rent your lanjiao 3rm to survive?
your lanjiao 3rm flat in not even yours in first place.
It belongs to your parents .

You're so jealous when you are not even comparable to a single hair on my balls. Sinkie Losers deserve to get screwed by the government until they "have to lower their ability and standard". I'm very surprised that you'll post something like that about yourself. Either you're dumb or mad. Totally no sense of shame at all. And to add, you are so stupid because a bankrupt cannot leave the country lah.

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
So jealous when you are not even comparable to 1 hair on my balls.

I jealous?
I see u this kind m&ds loser.
I run also must sprint Liao.
Jealous .....If I m u a loser shit who need to rent out mother 3rm flat to survive .I will fast go die Liao n
Not be a burden to others.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
caf5f7106a0bac35715c15d60eebb040

Robert Xie

This is an interesting case where investigation and prosecution is concerned. They did not have the necessary evidence but the suspect did a series of things after the murder that gave the Police enough evidence to seal his fate. They monitored him for 2 years and got what they wanted.

What an evil guy. Not only he murdered an entire family and kids, he also evicted his elderly in-laws from the house bought by the murdered victim. And the victim gave the only income for arsehole's family by giving his wife a job.

I hope somebody sort him out in Prison.