• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Robert Xie the chink who murdered the family and abused his niece in Sydney

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In an interview on Seven Network's Sunday Night program, Ms Lin broke her silence on a motive behind the murder.
"Did your uncle Robert Xie sexually abuse you?" host Melissa Doyle asked her.
"Yes he did," Ms Lin replied.
"That's something I'm very private about and that at this point in time I don't feel comfortable talking about.

2lxcjgj.jpg

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/austr...l-abuse/ar-AAnpPV6?li=AAavLaF&ocid=spartandhp

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is an interesting case where investigation and prosecution is concerned. They did not have the necessary evidence but the suspect did a series of things after the murder that gave the Police enough evidence to seal his fate. They monitored him for 2 years and got what they wanted.

What an evil guy. Not only he murdered an entire family and kids, he also evicted his elderly in-laws from the house bought by the murdered victim. And the victim gave the only income for arsehole's family by giving his wife a job.

I hope somebody sort him out in Prison.

AllahPUKI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has that got anything to do with a loser Sinkie like you? Probably your daughter looks similar, that's why you are so well versed with retarded looks.

Retard genes are all over your family. I am sure you are most qualified on this topic.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
So u Muslim pig.
No wonder . Fucking loser.
What so great about you, a Chinese Pig? Cannot make it in life in Sinkie Land, not only a disgrace but also a liability to the nation, and can only kpkb about the foreigners. If without them, you'll even be more sorry. Fucking CCB Loser Sinkie.

"it simply lowered our ability and standard"
The most idiotic statement from an idiotic Sinkie Chao Kuniang who cannot make it for himself, but to blame everybody.

A person's photo you'll also want to condemn. I bet your photo will look even more horrible and retarded than her.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retard genes are all over your family. I am sure you are most qualified on this topic.
Allahu Akbar. Allahu Akbar. Allahu Akbar.
You are Allah the PUKI and you will get your retribution from Allahu. Your family will all die a horrible death. I bless you to live to a healthy ripe age. In exchange for this you will see all your loved ones die of tragic accidents and diseases in front of your eyes. One by one you will see your grand parents, parents, children and grand children leave before you. You will then lead a lonely life without any loved ones and be forgotten in an old folks home.

Last edited:

AllahPUKI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Allahu will all die a horrible death. QUOTE]

You will get your retribution from Allahpuki pig. Your family will all die a horrible death. I bless you to live to a healthy ripe age. In exchange for this you will see all your loved ones die of tragic accidents and diseases in front of your eyes. One by one you will see your grand parents, parents, children and grand children leave before you. You will then lead a lonely life without any loved ones and be forgotten in an old folks home

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Allahu will all die a horrible death. QUOTE]

You will get your retribution from Allahpuki pig. Your family will all die a horrible death. I bless you to live to a healthy ripe age. In exchange for this you will see all your loved ones die of tragic accidents and diseases in front of your eyes. One by one you will see your grand parents, parents, children and grand children leave before you. You will then lead a lonely life without any loved ones and be forgotten in an old folks home
Wah lao, you really a retard. Not only changes the quote BUT CAN'T EVEN QUOTE CORRECTLY. Really No Hope. No wonder the PAP will always like to screw Sinkie Losers like you.

AllahPUKI

Alfrescian
Loyal

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
QUOTE=winners;2576598

LOL, my God, you are getting from bad to worse. A Fucking LOSER INDEED.

Last edited:

AllahPUKI

Alfrescian
Loyal
QUOTE=winners;2576598

LOL, my .[/B]

Allah worshippers like 'winners' will get retribution from Allahpuki pig. His family will all die a horrible death. he will to live to a healthy ripe age but in a wheelchair. He will see all his loved ones die of tragic accidents and diseases in front of his eyes. One by one he will see his grand parents, parents, children and grand children leave before him. He will then lead a lonely life without any loved ones and be forgotten in an old folks home soaked in his own shit and urine.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Allah worshippers like 'winners' will get retribution from Allahpuki pig. His family will all die a horrible death. he will to live to a healthy ripe age but in a wheelchair. He will see all his loved ones die of tragic accidents and diseases in front of his eyes. One by one he will see his grand parents, parents, children and grand children leave before him. He will then lead a lonely life without any loved ones and be forgotten in an old folks home soaked in his own shit and urine.

This winners is a sure loser old man waiting to die.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
What so great about you, a Chinese Pig? Cannot make it in life in Sinkie Land, not only a disgrace but also a liability to the nation, and can only kpkb about the foreigners. If without them, you'll even be more sorry. Fucking CCB Loser Sinkie.

"it simply lowered our ability and standard"
The most idiotic statement from an idiotic Sinkie Chao Kuniang who cannot make it for himself, but to blame everybody.

A person's photo you'll also want to condemn. I bet your photo will look even more horrible and retarded than her.

m&ds are m&ds digger.
Drug addict rape daughter rape mother.
Force wife to be whore.
N stay at home eat slippery rice.
What else.rent out a lab jiao 3rm flat for little penny.
N machiam action so much think u big landlord.
U just a useless shit Whom can't afford to stay in sg

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
This winners is a sure loser old man waiting to die.
Winners just love to see Sinkie Losers like you being screwed kao kao by the government. I feel so happy and contented and the best part is I don't need to do it myself. What can you do to me? Physically, you can't harm me, whilst I just enjoy your constant monthly torturing by the PAP.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
m&ds are m&ds digger.
Drug addict rape daughter rape mother.
Force wife to be whore.
N stay at home eat slippery rice.
What else.rent out a lab jiao 3rm flat for little penny.
N machiam action so much think u big landlord.
U just a useless shit Whom can't afford to stay in sg
Talk so much for what and spam other people's thread. Start your own thread and we duel it from there. Don't disturb other forumer's thread idiot.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Winners just love to see Sinkie Losers like you being screwed kao kao by the government. I feel so happy and contented and the best part is I don't need to do it myself. What can you do to me?

Poor old fuck.
Just admits lah.be humble n save a minimum pride n dignity for yourself.

U a fucking empty peanut shell act like premium oyster.
U sure die n cremated everything only in plywood .
N all by yourself.