• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Drunk Driver Mows Down 6-7 Grassroots Leaders At Grassroots Club! Still At Large!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE: Police are investigating an incident in which a drunk driver allegedly rammed a group of people with his car at Yio Chu Kang Grassroots Club on Saturday evening (Feb 25).

Hotline caller Richard Tan tipped off Channel NewsAsia about the incident, which he said involved a driver in a dark-coloured Mercedes. He has made a police report about the incident.

In the police report, a copy of which was obtained by Channel NewsAsia, Mr Tan said had been leaving Yio Chu Kang Grassroots Club at around 10.40pm with a group of friends when they encountered the car, which was trying to enter the club’s carpark.

The driver honked at them, before getting out of the car and shouting vulgarities at them, said Mr Tan, adding that the driver “smelled intoxicated”.

Mr Tan and his friends moved to the pavement, he said, but the car swerved sharply and hit them. About six or seven people were hit by the car, he added.

Mr Tan also told Channel NewsAsia that the driver had punched his friend - whom he identified as Mr Ting - breaking his glasses. “I tried to stop the driver from causing further harm and grabbed him,” he said. “But in the midst of the struggle he swung his arm, causing me to drop my phone and crack the screen.”

He added that the driver abandoned his car and fled on foot towards Ang Mo Kio.

The police said they were alerted to a case of “causing hurt by rash act” at 190 Ang Mo Kio Ave 8. A spokesperson added that when police officers arrived, the person allegedly involved in the case had already left the scene.

Police investigations are ongoing.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...o-chu-kang-grassroots-club/3551252.html?fbcna

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must be Oppositions ruffian....PAP grasslooters & members, are well behaved member of society....ha ha ha....

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We have placed an open contract on the head of this criminal who dared to hurt the residents' grassroots leaders. Go get him and claim your reward.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn eh, why so many these kind of farni incidents happen in lion city? sometimes, i think it's deliberate.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
National Day commendation certificate.

Like that..can I use water pistol???.....pay more, I get the Koreans' to rub 'cream' on that perpetrator face or better still, we speak to that "fatty" in Pyongyang...can get his anti-aircraft gun to shoot this insignificant "fly"...can or not?:rolleyes:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
well done.. many of these sinkies act like big fark, walking along the road like their grand father owns it. hope to see more of this.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It be a slap if the culprit is a foreigner.
Let see ......
Maybe cover up if it true.

Yes....with the car number, to catch drunkard is very easy.....

Question is, will the mata act so fast?

Sekali White Horse brand VSOP, boih tak teng.....by the time.....some story already cooked up....

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Mercedes driver should kill grassroot dogs and get a public service award !

This is wonderful news and the start of the revolution. Soon, paranoid PAP will start banning all private vehicles. Watch for this incident to be re-branded as a Terrorist Act by a rich Mercedes benz driving terrorist that was converted.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This act is the off-keyed expression of a people's anger against our kleptocracy. When we finally set it to music, it will sound something like this:

[video=youtube;h7D27BYfjgQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7D27BYfjgQ[/video]

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube_share;vt8-KoOuZdw]https://youtu.be/vt8-KoOuZdw[/video]

RC DOGS killed NICELY just like in NICE (France)! Huat Ah! Give the driver a Guinness Stout!!

guinness.jpg