• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Global Times Chinese Dog: China needs Indian talents to innovate!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1.3 billion chinks and they don't have enough science & high-tech talents? What a fucking failure! Commie chinks should drop the Mandarin language and use the superior ang moh English language.

China should hire Indian science, high-tech talent to maintain innovation ability

By Hu Weijia Source:Global Times Published: 2017/2/24 0:17:15

China has perhaps not been working hard enough to attract science and technology talent from India to work in the country. Over the past few years, China witnessed an unprecedented boom in tech jobs as the country became an attractive destination for foreign research and development centers. However, now some high-tech firms are turning their attention from China to India due to the latter's relatively low labor costs. Attracting high-tech talent from India could be one of China's options for maintaining its innovation ability.

US-based software firm CA Technologies has disbanded its almost 300-person research and development team in China while setting up a team in India with some 2,000 scientific and technical professionals over the past few years, Chinese news portal caijing.com reported recently. With a sufficient young talent pool, India is becoming increasingly attractive.

China cannot afford to risk a decline in its attractiveness for high-tech investors. The nation is among the third echelon in cutting-edge technology fields and is working to catch up with the US and the result of its efforts will decide whether China will maintain its status as an emerging global economic power.

China has carried out a lot of measures, including increasing research spending and creating a favorable investment environment for high-tech firms, to enhance its innovation capability. However, one issue has become increasingly prominent: The talent pool in China is not large and flexible enough to meet demand for the rapid expansion of innovation capability.

In Silicon Valley, a considerable number of software developers working there are born outside the US. China should also strive to attract more foreign talent into the country as it aims to build itself into a world-class research hub.

A total of 1,576 foreigners were granted Chinese permanent residence in 2016, registering an increase of 163 percent from the previous year. It seems that China is aware of the importance of tapping into international talent. However, China has made the mistake of ignoring Indian talent, and instead has attached a greater importance to talent coming from the US and Europe.

Some reports claim that the cost of employing an Indian engineer is just half the cost of hiring a Chinese worker, which means Indians could see their revenue more than double if they came to work in China. Some enterprises in Southwest China's Guizhou Province provide convenience for Indian talent in terms of housing, insurance and transportation and could enjoy a much better standard of living in Guizhou cities than in Bangalore.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It actually started in India in the late 80s and early 90s for cheap but high end technical talent. Then with the rise of the China in the 90s, they began investing in R&D in China. Sadly for reasons that are not clear this had never taken off. I suspect that Chinese generally understand the value of their contribution and are more likely branch out of their own when they reach a certain level of competency.

You rarely see an ethnic Chinese in the Mgmt ranks of Ang Mo MNCs but a lot of Indians. This is because the Chinese intern, associates and mid level executives would have left this company to run their own businesses.

There is Singaporean I know who had a PHD, worked for Microsoft and IBM in R&D. He now sells sports gadgets manufactured in China on the internet and spends his time taking part in trialatons, marathons, in SF.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It actually started in India in the late 80s and early 90s for cheap but high end technical talent. Then with the rise of the China in the 90s, they began investing in R&D in China. Sadly for reasons that are not clear this had never taken off. I suspect that Chinese generally understand the value of their contribution and are more likely branch out of their own when they reach a certain level of competency.

You rarely see an ethnic Chinese in the Mgmt ranks of Ang Mo MNCs but a lot of Indians. This is because the Chinese intern, associates and mid level executives would have left this company to run their own businesses.

There is Singaporean I know who had a PHD, worked for Microsoft and IBM in R&D. He now sells sports gadgets manufactured in China on the internet and spends his time taking part in trialatons, marathons, in SF.

So he gave up a career as a programmer at Microsoft and IBM to become a arbitrage seller on eBay and Amazon selling Alibaba and taobao junk to Americans at a markup on Amazon.is that a upgrade or downgrade?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stopped reading at Talent from India..

You know how many ATB will be raped or not if import shitskins, they should castrate these subhuman smelly skunks before allowing entry.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
1.3 billion chinks and they don't have enough science & high-tech talents? What a fucking failure! Commie chinks should drop the Mandarin language and use the superior ang moh English language.

China should hire Indian science, high-tech talent to maintain innovation ability

By Hu Weijia Source:Global Times Published: 2017/2/24 0:17:15

China has perhaps not been working hard enough to attract science and technology talent from India to work in the country. Over the past few years, China witnessed an unprecedented boom in tech jobs as the country became an attractive destination for foreign research and development centers. However, now some high-tech firms are turning their attention from China to India due to the latter's relatively low labor costs. Attracting high-tech talent from India could be one of China's options for maintaining its innovation ability.

US-based software firm CA Technologies has disbanded its almost 300-person research and development team in China while setting up a team in India with some 2,000 scientific and technical professionals over the past few years, Chinese news portal caijing.com reported recently. With a sufficient young talent pool, India is becoming increasingly attractive.

China cannot afford to risk a decline in its attractiveness for high-tech investors. The nation is among the third echelon in cutting-edge technology fields and is working to catch up with the US and the result of its efforts will decide whether China will maintain its status as an emerging global economic power.

China has carried out a lot of measures, including increasing research spending and creating a favorable investment environment for high-tech firms, to enhance its innovation capability. However, one issue has become increasingly prominent: The talent pool in China is not large and flexible enough to meet demand for the rapid expansion of innovation capability.

In Silicon Valley, a considerable number of software developers working there are born outside the US. China should also strive to attract more foreign talent into the country as it aims to build itself into a world-class research hub.

A total of 1,576 foreigners were granted Chinese permanent residence in 2016, registering an increase of 163 percent from the previous year. It seems that China is aware of the importance of tapping into international talent. However, China has made the mistake of ignoring Indian talent, and instead has attached a greater importance to talent coming from the US and Europe.

Some reports claim that the cost of employing an Indian engineer is just half the cost of hiring a Chinese worker, which means Indians could see their revenue more than double if they came to work in China. Some enterprises in Southwest China's Guizhou Province provide convenience for Indian talent in terms of housing, insurance and transportation and could enjoy a much better standard of living in Guizhou cities than in Bangalore.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks need superior indians to do programming as we chinks are too dumb!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The average age of India workforce is 34 years old today. These young people are of fuckable age for angmoh to fuck.

In 10-15 years time 2030 angmoh will tell ah neh to fuck off too old fuck.

But no worries USA will break into pieces by then and world peace will be restored and no wars for next 400 tears.

The world will be in the Tang Dynasty period where Chinese will once ruled the world.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of the hundreds of Indians I've work with and who worked for me. I can say only 3-5 are really of the caliber they say they are. Chinese by character are humble, quiet and rarely in management because they could not click well with the Ang Mo leadership. China Chinese are at a disadvantage because of their poor language skills. Indians on the other hand, are very good at selling snake oils.

Wait till China takes over the world economically.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stopped reading at Talent from India..

You know how many ATB will be raped or not if import shitskins, they should castrate these subhuman smelly skunks before allowing entry.

Seriously indian talent is simply an oxymoron. Period. When you see indian the only adjectives that apply are "smelly", "lying", "scums", "ugly", "disgusting".

It just goes to show how racially unaware how many Chinese are or they stupidly ape whites. Would expect these ah tiongs to be smarter but obviously not. On top of getting their atbs raped by these shit skins they give them food, housing and transportation? Wtf.

Shit skins should be housing superior and smarter Chinese instead but of course that will never happen and i wonder which idiot Chinese person will want to live in shitskin land.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of the hundreds of Indians I've work with and who worked for me. I can say only 3-5 are really of the caliber they say they are. Chinese by character are humble, quiet and rarely in management because they could not click well with the Ang Mo leadership. China Chinese are at a disadvantage because of their poor language skills. Indians on the other hand, are very good at selling snake oils.

Wait till China takes over the world economically.

Talented, nice and honest shit skins are the exception rather than the norm. Getting a truly talented, honest shit skin is like striking toto. The odds are that small.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously indian talent is simply an oxymoron. Period. When you see indian the only adjectives that apply are "smelly", "lying", "scums", "ugly", "disgusting".

It just goes to show how racially unaware how many Chinese are or they stupidly ape whites. Would expect these ah tiongs to be smarter but obviously not. On top of getting their atbs raped by these shit skins they give them food, housing and transportation? Wtf.

Shit skins should be housing superior and smarter Chinese instead but of course that will never happen and i wonder which idiot Chinese person will want to live in shitskin land.

Shitskins should only be used as slaves or for animal testing.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shitskins should only be used as slaves or for animal testing.

That is why those saudis got it right. You see shit skins going to the middle east like dubai or saudi arabia do you see them doing high end or professional jobs? Of course not. Shit skins that go to those middle eastern countries are working as slaves for those arabs and they don't dare protest even though they are beaten, tortured, raped by them.

I think arabs might be the only ones who can put these shit skins in line. Can you imagine some arab co planning to hire shit skins as programmers and give them food and housing? That won't ever happen they only hire shit skins as slave workers. Cannot believe that tiongs are becoming soft and dumb like ang mohs.

Arabs also control these shit skins via religion. Since arabic is the religion used in the koran and so many shit skins are mudslimes they need to learn arabic and arabic is placed at a higher lvl compared to their own shit skin language. There's this experiment done to combat public urination in bangalaland where they changed the wordings from their bangali to arabic and guess what those shit skins stopped urinating when they saw those arabic words and the reasoning they had for that is because arabic is the language of the koran. That's their logic! Really admire how these arabs pawn these shit skins unfortunately Chinese won't be able to do that. Hell Chinese are more likely to become Chinese dogs and fight their own race.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
example of how they stopped public urination in one of the shit skin countries banggadelsh all cos of arabic words with the same msg written there.

These arabs have really managed to control these shit skins with islam.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this article a joke? Ah tiong land has thousands of unemployed graduates year after year n ah tiong land is developing faster than ah Neh Land...N ah tiong land talent lose out to ah Neh Land? Does tat even make sense?