• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Ang Moh beat up taxi driver

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Usually I will measure the worthiness of life with the other party when encounter commotion/violence.
If the other party is worthless, better not get into deeper shit and use ah q mentality to avoid.
If is a learned well groomed person, my life is not as worthy as his, I will not give chance.
So have to make very quick "life worthiness" decision and react immediately.

Your method is fucked up and for cowards and useless fucktards and ah Qs.
Champions go into every fight looking to win.
Assess ki lan.
The only time if any to back off is when you're outnumbered and/or not on form.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your method is fucked up and for cowards and useless fucktards and ah Qs.
Champions go into every fight looking to win.
Assess ki lan.
The only time if any to back off is when you're outnumbered and/or not on form.

Your method reminds me of the china-hk drama where the rich leading actor after loosing his girl and family business and become worthless went prison and looking for fight challenge. His trainer is an imaginary shifu.