• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Ang Moh beat up taxi driver

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal

Black Chrysler Taxi plate 4836 Huat Ahh !!!

chrysler-cab.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the reason what i hv been telling you people.

Open up the opium drug history of angmoh were in drug trafficker trades in Far East China and Asia Singapore and straits settlement.

Shamed them and made them apologise for their drug crimes. And every year has a Remembrance Day to remind them of their shameful past.

That will quiet them down when they are in Asia.

Get it.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our esteemed useless poodles managed to catch the 2 fucking farang or not?
Whip them like pigs on youtube live and export them.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
nobody like a chinaman.You dontch see a white guy beating a malay or indian. But you see malays getting shot by chinese police officers.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Funny how u never heard of altercations between locals and taxi drivers,but every other month there's a incident between Ang moh and cabbie even though Ang moh is less than 5 percent of the population.where is the Chinaman Trump when we need him.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The fucking Drivers of These cab drive very aggressively on the roads.
The called the cab limousine so these Drivers think they are bigger fucks than ordinary cabbies. Arrogant and reckless. Looks like the Fucker's 'limo' was blocking the AMDK car. That's why the angmo was trying to drive the cab away.
Fucktard cabby had it coming

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny how u never heard of altercations between locals and taxi drivers,but every other month there's a incident between Ang moh and cabbie even though Ang moh is less than 5 percent of the population.where is the Chinaman Trump when we need him.

the problem is these fark up taxi drivers. Most of them are useless lazy bastards retrenched or fired for being lazy and useless. they usually then go crawling to MIW and begging for a taxi jobs(only profession in singapore where only citizens are allowed to monopolise these fark up jobs meant for sore losers). Then these arseholes become green eyed monsters when they have to pick up the ang mohs who are usually executives and sometimes with a SPG wrapped around their arms and these losers feel insulted . Its just like in ancient China where the most demeaning insulting lowest class jobs are the sedan chair carriers(aside from night soil carriers who are more useful to society). So these cab drivers develloped an in inferiority complex and their over inflated ego and angst(reflected in the way they drive) and any slight disagreement with their crap behaviour would turn into a fight as these ang moh esp the executives would take no crap from these idiots. anyway I say these crap taxi drivers deserved it.
read today papers these bastards would lie and create stories to get back at the ang mohs. Real bastards. lying even to the cops and this bastard even cost the ang moh his job. Hope the ang moh sued the bastard cabby and his cab company for millions in compensation.
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?241441-Loser-Sinkie-cabby-maligned-good-AMDK-jail-19-weeks

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It always cheers me up when I see a chinaman getting beaten up by an ang moh. Some things never change. The ang mohs always win even when they are vastly outnumbered.

That is because ang mohs are far better than the chinks in all aspects of life.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ang mo really dua kee and dua jiak hor...if it's me, i will run for my life.:o

Usually I will measure the worthiness of life with the other party when encounter commotion/violence.
If the other party is worthless, better not get into deeper shit and use ah q mentality to avoid.
If is a learned well groomed person, my life is not as worthy as his, I will not give chance.
So have to make very quick "life worthiness" decision and react immediately.