• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious will you feel happy for this old friend?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i got this friend, know him from school. we were on very good terms when we were younger, we used to ride motor bike together. after many years working in society, he was doing well and was also featured in business times before. krafty, i, then was driving taxi. i went to get together at his brother's place. he insulted me in front of my other friends, it was quite hurtful, the words, never i expect it come come from a long time friend. he is very petty and narrow minded, i realised. he is also a very boastful person. and yes, he is a LKY balls licker number 1. i think his success today got to do with it. normally, when my good friends succeed in life, i will feel happy for them but for this particular "friend", i just think he is another crony whose success owed it to PAP. in sinkieland, trust me, if you want to be rich and successful, you have to be a PAP por lumpar number 1. they will secretly help you behind the scene.

my little understanding of old fart is that he likes pple to por his lumpar and sing praise of him. i dun mean to show disrespect but from my observation, this is a true sinkie fact. it may have got something to do with his ego and his seniority.

as for pm lee, i dun think he is his father's sort but he is after all his son. i dun hold anything against pm lee and i think he is not as bad, a person. his governance probably has to do with his well to do background, he won't understand how hard ordinary sinkies are struggling. his policies seem only focus on the middle and upper class. that is the main problem. the 30% price hike for water prices probably relying on the income stats of sinkies, only they know.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i, then was driving taxi. i went to get together at his brother's place. he insulted me in front of my other friends, it was quite hurtful, the words, never i expect it come come from a long time friend.
your friend shouldn't have made derogatory remarks but sometimes, the truth hurts :(

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha...my story haven't ends here. just think when the whole of home affairs, lasup matas secret squirrels, all think they stand to gain by licking pap balls. do you think there will be righteousness? just do a survey, go ask all senior officers from army or police force, ask ah hui who he support, pap or opposition? do you think he will say opposition, if he does, he will be soon retired.:eek:

this structure of PAP governance is okay for all cronies, it's not right but is acceptable. that's why i foresee sinkieland rotting.