• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat after midnight bored thread sibei boliao

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hong kong is such a shithole,overpriced and cramped why would anyone want to live there?

the only reason i can think of is Hong Kong cinema,cantopop and its close proximity to macau.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hongkies literally live right next to hell.

IMG_4127.JPG

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
on the positive side you can eye your favorite comfortable burial spot from the discomfort of your own cramped apartment in the same neighborhood. on the flip side you need to reserve that spot with a hefty downpayment. in hk, you get a double whammy - you clean your lifetime bank account for a hole in the wall while you're alive, and you get to borrow more to secure a hole in the ground while you're dead.

IMG_4126.JPG

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
on the positive side you can eye your favorite comfortable burial spot from the discomfort of your own cramped apartment in the same neighborhood. on the flip side you need to reserve that spot with a hefty downpayment. in hk, you get a double whammy - you clean your lifetime bank account for a hole in the wall while you're alive, and you get to borrow more to secure a hole in the ground while you're dead.

Nothing much ado once we are gone. Stayed at a pretty nice hotel before, went out the streets and IMMEDIATELY to the right was a huge cemetery. Guess they are much worse off in terms of land use.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing much ado once we are gone. Stayed at a pretty nice hotel before, went out the streets and IMMEDIATELY to the right was a huge cemetery. Guess they are much worse off in terms of land use.

land use is extremely skewed when more than 69% of habitable land in hk is owned by only 6.9 families.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retribution for these honkies bastards who cohort with anfmoh to dtug chinese in opiym trade. They are already hell living.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For me would be the sha tin racecourse and portland street. Hong Kong kway betterer than buangkokway.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just now i go gnr concert. I thot i was at bollywood concert. Throw a coin will hit yindian. Old axl still cannot sing. That is all.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder why they don't move to Macau. Macau is not as populated as Hong Kong, and with so many entertainment venues Macau breathes an air of freedom and prosperity.

Live in Macau and walk to Zhuhai every now and then. From there, take a high speed train and venture into other areas of Guangzhou. Or take a ferry to Shenzhen for some cheap electronics and nubile sales girls.