• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good news! 7300 secondary 3 students to attend OBS in 2017

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The RM1 treatment is not going to be for long. I read somewhere that they are going to increase this year. Najib Kor needs funds to reimburse to 1MDB.

It's about time they do. Anyway they are not appreciated and always kena complained by their citizens hahahahah

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh I was referring to trashy people in this forum in general. Trashy people who live in their denial of the truth and their heart is filled with malice. People like cottonmouth and many more.

Gin I never disturbed u once.
U support a runaway m&d dog

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh I was referring to trashy people in this forum in general. Trashy people who live in their denial of the truth and their heart is filled with malice. People like cottonmouth and many more.
Not only their heart is filled with malice, those Loser Sinkies here also cannot accept the fact that there are so many others living a better life than them. They are extremely jealous and feel very sore to see anyone mentioning about living a luxury lifestyle because these Loser Sinkies have never experienced a good life themselves. I just love it when I see them getting screwed kao kao everyday by the PAP and its policies. Nothing pleases me more, especially when I don't even need to do it myself, but just leave the job to the PAP. They can't even do anything to the PAP because the 70% aren't listening to these Loser Sinkies. I repeat, it's 70%.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
These Loser Sinkies will never admit that they are just fighting a losing battle by going against the PAP because the 70% won't agree with them.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
No matter how bad they will paint the PAP, those 70% will still accept the PAP. That's why the over whelming turn out during LKY's funeral. It had already been proven. So, those pathetic Loser Sinkies are just wasting their time and life away by kpkb in this forum because for the next 10, 15 or more years, the PAP will still rule Sinkie Land. That's why we will be having SG100.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing can change, these Loser Sinkies now even hated the WP for being an obedient dog. I also wonder why the WP has been silent on all the recent increases? Remember: "Opposition Parties Must Oppose", as insisted by Papsmearer, another pathetic Loser Sinkie in this forum. In fact, SAM, your forum is fully infested with Loser Sinkies and it's getting boring to read the same bashing everyday.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only their heart is filled with malice, those Loser Sinkies here also cannot accept the fact that there are so many others living a better life than them. They are extremely jealous and feel very sore to see anyone mentioning about living a luxury lifestyle because these Loser Sinkies have never experienced a good life themselves. I just love it when I see them getting screwed kao kao everyday by the PAP and its policies. Nothing pleases me more, especially when I don't even need to do it myself, but just leave the job to the PAP. They can't even do anything to the PAP because the 70% aren't listening to these Loser Sinkies. I repeat, it's 70%.

Yes you are right. As proven by how the sinkie and mudlander losers here are extremely jealous of me and come up with all kinds of lies about me to insinuate and insult me non stop. You are lucky to be a male and enjoy the male privilege, if you are female and enjoying life they will start saying that you are denial slut mistress whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing can change, these Loser Sinkies now even hated the WP for being an obedient dog. I also wonder why the WP has been silent on all the recent increases? Remember: "Opposition Parties Must Oppose", as insisted by Papsmearer, another pathetic Loser Sinkie in this forum. In fact, SAM, your forum is fully infested with Loser Sinkies and it's getting boring to read the same bashing everyday.

Yes extremely boring and not worth reading trash.

AllahPUKI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Allahpuki not even qualified for secondary school. No need think about obs. Unless they offer it to ite then m&ds can go.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes there are some real sicked people in this forum who hovered around me using the info that I shared to insinuate and insult me whore mistress etc in the past. And these low life are still using the old trick to bully me non stop. Even today one bastard coward clone just up old thread about abortion to insinuate me and rogue trader - another bastard that has been insinuating and insulting me many times before - just joined in with another seemingly innocent posts. Funny huh these inferior people think others all have abortions like their own women at home. That coward clone is mudlander Sinkie clone while rogue trader has also proven himself to know so much about datuk need to know Malay. Something that a Sinkie with no connection to mudland would not know.

You are right about this place being a cult. The so called freedom of speech is freedom to bully. Freedom to be anti PAP and anti Umno only. If you speak truth of the good of pap and Umno you get trampled by these inferior people. No prize for guessing these inferior people are mostly the so called victims of mudland racial policies but all arrogant and evil bullies that I met in real life. And in this forum like this coward clone upping old thread to bully today. In the past I just keep quiet when they did such low life tricks, now I shall let the whole world know how evil these mudlander bastards are! Pui!

Oh no prize for guessing the coward clone bastard is cottonmouth clone. The coward with no guts to take up my NRIC virginity test challenge and yet insist to trample and insult me non stop. Pui his phua CB mudlander slut mother who went abortion 10 times!

It's as clear as daylight. The bunch of Sore Losers in this forum are highly jealous and cannot accept that the 70% are not in syn with them and will bash all forumers who talks or posts in favor of the PAP. Even SAM gets similarly bashed at times. It's more like becoming a cult in this bloody forum where every member must talk in tandem with those Sore Losers, otherwise, will immediately gets bashed at the next follow up posting with vulgarities thrown in as well. Even the moderator joins and acts in this same manner, although he's slightly less harsh. Those bloody Sore Losers in this forum indeed have inferior personalities. They are the sick ones and cannot take anyone who is better than them or not in syn with their PAP bashing.

Take the case of the boy falling from the ledge in Orchard Central. One had claimed that places in Singapore are getting more dangerous in recent times than before, but how can this be true when there are even more serious case during the Hotel New World's collapse back in 1986? It's totally nonsensical and unfair to say that the situation had warranted such a badmouthing without any due responsibility in what they spew. It's because of their very biased view and their motive is just to badmouth the government for everything that's done (whether good or bad) and would just want to see the downfall of Singapore. Only then will they be satisfied. And he can even prohibit the discussion of moral responsibilities for NS evaders. If this is the way to debate, there's nothing more to say. Even if the NS evaders are from the elites, they must be equally condemned, why don't bring up on moral issues? Because for that particular case of NS evaders which had involved their relatives or friends, they know themselves very well that they'll have no means to defend if the moral aspect will be brought up to debate upon.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes there are some real sicked people in this forum who hovered around me using the info that I shared to insinuate and insult me whore mistress etc in the past. And these low life are still using the old trick to bully me non stop. Even today one bastard coward clone just up old thread about abortion to insinuate me and rogue trader - another bastard that has been insinuating and insulting me many times before - just joined in with another seemingly innocent posts. Funny huh these inferior people think others all have abortions like their own women at home. That coward clone is mudlander Sinkie clone while rogue trader has also proven himself to know so much about datuk need to know Malay. Something that a Sinkie with no connection to mudland would not know.

You are right about this place being a cult. The so called freedom of speech is freedom to bully. Freedom to be anti PAP and anti Umno only. If you speak truth of the good of pap and Umno you get trampled by these inferior people. No prize for guessing these inferior people are mostly the so called victims of mudland racial policies but all arrogant and evil bullies that I met in real life. And in this forum like this coward clone upping old thread to bully today. In the past I just keep quiet, now I shall the whole world know how evil these mudlander bastards are! Pui!
I have gone through many dangers in my life before. So, it doesn't matter whether I die in bed or die whilst standing. If I don't have the guts, I would not have dared to shift to the cowboy town in JB. I have already asked for a meet up in JB City Square, but that coward dare not take up this challenge when he was the one who had told me "Anytime lah". Fucking coward.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have gone through many dangers in my life before. So, it doesn't matter whether I die in bed or die whilst standing. If I don't have the guts, I would not have dared to shift to the cowboy town in JB. I have already asked for a meet up in JB City Square, but that coward dare not take up this challenge when he was the one who had told me "Anytime lah". Fucking coward.

These bastards are all cowards with no guts to take up challenge. Even a simple NRIC virginity test challenge they have no guts to take up. All are not men of their words. Hypocrites bully and yet complaining PAP policies bullying them. Pui these sore loser bastards indeed!

And you are right about JB being a cowboy town. In the past I thought too highly of them - I should have believed in lky words - they have proven themselves to be lawless just like my mudlander neighbours from hell. So it's not I look down on them but they prove themselves deserved to be looked down. Just look at all the low life evil deeds that they did to me. Pui!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Glockman aka another Sinkie clone comes out from the grave tonight. Of course it's no coincidence that he appeared right after my this post. Pui this sicko evil mudlander bastard!

You are right about this place being a cult. The so called freedom of speech is freedom to bully. Freedom to be anti PAP and anti Umno only. If you speak truth of the good of pap and Umno you get trampled by these inferior people. No prize for guessing these inferior people are mostly the so called victims of mudland racial policies but all arrogant and evil bullies that I met in real life. And in this forum like this coward clone upping old thread to bully today. In the past I just keep quiet when they did such low life tricks, now I shall let the whole world know how evil these mudlander bastards are! Pui!

Oh no prize for guessing the coward clone bastard is cottonmouth clone. The coward with no guts to take up my NRIC virginity test challenge and yet insist to trample and insult me non stop. Pui his phua CB mudlander slut mother who went abortion 10 times!

Last edited:

AllahPUKI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Allahpuki not even qualified for secondary school. No need think about obs. Unless they offer it to ite then m&ds can go...

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you are right about JB being a cowboy town. In the past I thought too highly of them - I should have believed in lky words - they have proven themselves to be lawless just like my mudlander neighbours from hell. So it's not I look down on them but they prove themselves deserved to be looked down. Just look at all the low life evil deeds that they did to me. Pui!
Those who dares to live in JB before, do not fear danger. We have the guts, unlike those Loser Sinkies, who will always like to intimidate others here by saying "A frog in the well". Aren't they implying themselves instead? WTF, these Loser Sinkies? So hate their government, but die die must still remain in Singapore to take more screwing.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coming back to my post on the Orchard Central case again.

That forumer I mentioned, owing to his cynical, hypocritical, very biased views coupled with endless PAP bashing on many of his postings, he will be well liked by those Loser Sinkies here because he talks and promotes with the same frequency as them. He's already such an old man, but still cannot be rational and talk with fairness and with impartial judgement. It's a shame.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Glockman aka another Sinkie clone comes out from the grave tonight. Of course it's no coincidence that he appeared right after my this post. Pui this sicko evil mudlander bastard!
Yup, you are right. He just cloned himself last month. These are the Losers and he's also a lunatic. The stress and pressure of living in Singapore must have turned him to be like this today. Even IMH will reject his case because he's no hope liao. It'll be a waste of tax payers money to treat him.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who dares to live in JB before, do not fear danger. We have the guts, unlike those Loser Sinkies, who will always like to intimidate others here by saying "A frog in the well". Aren't they implying themselves instead? WTF, these Loser Sinkies? So hate their government, but die die must still remain in Singapore to take more screwing.

Yes we have the guts.. Considering I didn't even come to JB to buy groceries before I already decided to buy a house here for retirement. Although it's a BIG mistake but still we definitely have guts not like these losers tied to their cubicle and acting like some big shot who think they have the right to smear and bully others nonstop and we should still be nice to them and not return greetings to their innocent family members. These bullies never think who they are bullying are innocent too. Just like how they call others who speak up against mudlander Chinese bullies as Chinese dogs when actually the real Chinese dogs are those Chinese who never think of helping their own race but only think of bullying them. These Sinkie dogs approved chinese bullying Chinese but condemn Chinese who spoke out against these Chinese who are bullying their own race.