• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The winner's thread

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's as clear as daylight. The bunch of Sore Losers in this forum just cannot accept that the 70% are not in syn with them and will bash all forumers who talks or posts in favor of the PAP. It's more like becoming a cult in this bloody forum where every member must go in tandem with those Sore Losers, otherwise, will immediately gets bashed at the next follow up posting. Bloody Sore Losers.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's as clear as daylight. The bunch of Sore Losers in this forum just cannot accept that the 70% are not in syn with them and will bash all forumers who talks or posts in favor of the PAP. It's more like becoming a cult in this bloody forum where every member must go in tandem with those Sore Losers, otherwise, will immediately gets bashed at the next follow up posting. Bloody Sore Losers.

U support pap n always speak in favour of pap

But u went away n live in jb.
What kind dog are u ?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Good news! 7300 secondary 3 students to attend OBS in 2017

Yes you are right. As proven by how the sinkie and mudlander losers here are extremely jealous of me and come up with all kinds of lies about me to insinuate and insult me non stop. You are lucky to be a male and enjoy the male privilege, if you are female and enjoying life they will start saying that you are denial slut mistress whore.
It's as clear as daylight. The bunch of Sore Losers in this forum are highly jealous and cannot accept that the 70% are not in syn with them and will bash all forumers who talks or posts in favor of the PAP. Even SAM gets similarly bashed at times. It's more like becoming a cult in this bloody forum where every member must talk in tandem with those Sore Losers, otherwise, will immediately gets bashed at the next follow up posting with vulgarities thrown in as well. Even the moderator joins and acts in this same manner, although he's slightly less harsh. Those bloody Sore Losers in this forum indeed have inferior personalities. They are the sick ones and cannot take anyone who is better than them or not in syn with their PAP bashing.

Take the case of the boy falling from the ledge in Orchard Central. One had claimed that places in Singapore are getting more dangerous in recent times than before, but how can this be true when there are even more serious case during the Hotel New World's collapse back in 1986? It's totally nonsensical and unfair to say that the situation had warranted such a badmouthing without any due responsibility in what they spew. It's because of their very biased view and their motive is just to badmouth the government for everything that's done (whether good or bad) and would just want to see the downfall of Singapore. Only then will they be satisfied. And he can even prohibit the discussion of moral responsibilities for NS evaders. If this is the way to debate, there's nothing more to say. Even if the NS evaders are from the elites, they must be equally condemned, why don't bring up on moral issues? Because for that particular case of NS evaders which had involved their relatives or friends, they know themselves very well that they'll have no means to defend if the moral aspect will be brought up to debate upon.

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's as clear as daylight. The bunch of Sore Losers in this forum are highly jealous and cannot accept that the 70% are not in syn with them and will bash all forumers who talks or posts in favor of the PAP. Even SAM gets similarly bashed at times. It's more like becoming a cult in this bloody forum where every member must talk in tandem with those Sore Losers, otherwise, will immediately gets bashed at the next follow up posting with vulgarities thrown in as well. Even the moderator joins and acts in this same manner, although slightly less harsh. Those bloody Sore Losers in this forum indeed have inferior personalities. They are the sick ones and cannot take anyone who is better than them or not in syn with their PAP bashing.

Take the case of the boy falling from the ledge in Orchard Central. One had claimed that places in Singapore are getting more dangerous in recent times than before, but how can this be when there are even more serious case during the Hotel New World's collapse back in 1986? It's totally nonsensical and unfair to say that the situation had warranted such a badmouthing without any due responsibility in what they spew. It's because of their very biased view and their motive is just to badmouth the government for everything that's done (whether good or bad) and would just want to see the downfall of Singapore. Only then will they be satisfied. And he can even prohibit the discussion of moral responsibilities for NS evaders. If this is the way to debate, there's nothing more to say. Even if the NS evaders are from the elites, they must be equally condemned, why don't bring up on moral issues? Because they know themselves very well that they'll have no means to defend if the moral aspect will be brought up to debate upon.

What kind dog are u ?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

What kind dog are u ?
See, a typical bloody Sore Loser again. Just can't take it when others have the means and are doing better than them. I don't follow cult teachings and neither must I talk in syn with you, the filthy stinking roadside Pariah dog.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

What kind dog are u ?
See, a typical bloody Sore Loser again, who just can't take it when others have the means and are doing better than him. I don't follow cult teachings and neither must I talk in syn with you, the filthy stinking roadside Pariah dog roaming in the slums of Old Airport Estate.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

What kind dog are u ?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

What kind dog are u ?
For your information bastard, I don't always speak in favor of the PAP. I do criticize them at times when they are wrong. Go read some of my old posts. Also, living in JB is my prerogative. Is it stated in the constitution that those who don't defy the government must remain so? You are bloody sick and filled with jealousy just because you are still stuck in Singapore which you so hate.

Not everyone in this forum has to abide with the Sore Losers, like in a cult manner. I don't buy this.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

What kind of dogs are you?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have said what I want to say. There's no need to carry on debating until the cows come home. You have your views and I have mine and we should be able to debate in a civil manner in this forum, unlike being in a cult where everyone must only follow the leader. You Sore Losers can follow your group, but not me.

Read my post in Ginfreely's thread.

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
For your information bastard, I don't always speak in favor of the PAP. I do criticize them at times when they are wrong. Go read some of my old posts. Also, living in JB is my prerogative. Is it stated in the constitution that those who don't defy the government must remain so? You are bloody sick and filled with jealousy just because you are still stuck in Singapore which you so hate.

Not everyone in this forum has to abide with the Sore Losers, like in a cult manner. I don't buy this.

U are mentally ill.....

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have said what I want to say. There's no need to carry on debating until the cows come home. You have your views and I have mine and we should be able to debate in a civil manner in this forum if need be.

U are sick in mind.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

What kind dog are u ?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are mentally ill.....
U are sick in mind.
Just from these 2 postings will be enough for those who are logical and impartial (not the cult following Sore Losers of course) in this forum to know for themselves who are ones that are really sick.

By the way, I will always oblige you with a fight in JB if you dare. People like you must be put down permanently for the sake of society.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

What kind dog are u ?