• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The CORRUPT NEWS NETWORK!... and you thought the Prostitute Press was bad

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
C5d2W2EWcAkWtGe.jpg

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Not nearly as corrupt as Donald the Dishonest.

Donald is the most honest politician in my lifetime.... doing EXACTLY what he said he'd do during the campaign.

The best President ever!!!

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Donald is the most honest politician in my lifetime.... doing EXACTLY what he said he'd do during the campaign.

That he is . Doing exactly what he said. Might be better to have crooked politicians.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He is the most dishonest politician in history, who honestly says dishonest things.:biggrin: Other Honest ones...are downright dishonest but they claim to be honest.:rolleyes:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
He is the most dishonest politician in history, who honestly says dishonest things.:biggrin: Other Honest ones...are downright dishonest but they claim to be honest.:rolleyes:

What could be absolutely right and what could be absolutely wrong? Just a matter of perception, quizas?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What could be absolutely right and what could be absolutely wrong? Just a matter of perception, quizas?

The world, cannot fathom a honestly, dishonest speaking Donald Trump.....anyway, it had been a very long time, the fine line between honest & dishonest had been blurred & there are others man & woman for instance...you have woMAN with penis, & Man with breasts...so where is that thin fine line??

Honest....yes!..I am honest too....believe me! ha ha ha ha

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

CPAC Straw Poll: 86 Percent Approve of Job Trump Is Doing So Far as President:

Feb 25, 2017 // 4:23pm

This year's Washington Times CPAC straw poll found that 86 percent of those polled approve of the job Donald Trump is doing as president.

Of those, 88 percent strongly approve, while 12 percent disapprove.

In response to the statement, "President Trump is realigning the Conservative Movement," 80 percent agreed, while 15 percent disagreed.

For the most important issue facing the nation, 56 percent voted in favor of the economy, jobs and tax reform.

On Trump's nominee Judge Neil Gorsuch for the Supreme Court vacancy, 94 percent approve of this choice --- 83 percent strongly.

On the issue of immigration, 91 percent are in favor of the government cutting off federal funding to any sanctuary city, county or public college
that refuses to cooperate with authorities to enforce immigration laws.

Additionally, 81 percent approve of Trump's executive order on immigration temporarily halting citizens from seven Muslim-majority nations until
a more thorough vetting process is put in place.

Finally, 75 percent approve of Trump's continued use of Twitter now that he is president.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The world, cannot fathom a honestly, dishonest speaking Donald Trump.....anyway, it had been a very long time, the fine line between honest & dishonest had been blurred & there are others man & woman for instance...you have woMAN with penis, & Man with breasts...so where is that thin fine line??

Honest....yes!..I am honest too....believe me! ha ha ha ha

The worse thing about this is the left wing bleeding heart liberal fuckwits support such lies..

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Trump is one of the best Presidents the world has ever seen. Far better than Tony Tan.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The focus should be on Trump and not the media. The younger generations have long discounted the media not just in Singapore but the World around. Gone are the days that people rely on the written word i.e. Ops ed etc. Note that when articles are quoted not just amongst the intelligentsia but in wider circles, the quality is really good and highly selective. The only time pop media and in local context SPH are quoted, it is to show how poor quality is.

Sumiko Tan's interview with TPL is laughable and show how empty politics and public service has become. The woman had to throw in a side story about the eatery owner and her son's artwork to complete the article.

Trump's journey has only begun, and we can watch it unfold and I suspect that no other President has been closely watched by both ends of the spectrum.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never understood the ang mor emphasis on 'freedom of the press' and fourth estate etc. In all ang mor democracies, separation of powers and checks and balances is important..and in the past media was one of the checks and balances, however there was minimal policing of the media..and the media don't have to answer to anyone...whereas politicians can still be booted out,...now the ang mor press is literally running amok and reporting lies and fake news...where is the accountability of the media? Now with this CNN crap...I support fair media....and fair reporting...

The focus should be on Trump and not the media. The younger generations have long discounted the media not just in Singapore but the World around. Gone are the days that people rely on the written word i.e. Ops ed etc. Note that when articles are quoted not just amongst the intelligentsia but in wider circles, the quality is really good and highly selective. The only time pop media and in local context SPH are quoted, it is to show how poor quality is.

Sumiko Tan's interview with TPL is laughable and show how empty politics and public service has become. The woman had to throw in a side story about the eatery owner and her son's artwork to complete the article.

Trump's journey has only begun, and we can watch it unfold and I suspect that no other President has been closely watched by both ends of the spectrum.