• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP MP Louis Ng Has Premature Twins! In SGH ICU! Pray For Louis!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy and his wife are totally into animal welfare and nearly all the financial support comes from his parents and the expat community because of his wife. Both are very militant. Shanmugam is into animals and pulled him into the PAP. I however thought that this guy is not suitable to be an MP because he is basically single minded and to be honest not very intelligent and not a people person in the context of an MP. After his link to Shanmugam, he became bolder in forcing organisations to do his bidding when it came to animals. Ask the guys in Sentosa. SPCA does 90% of the work in animal welfare in Singapore but his guy will take centre stage. I do know that wife and him are not into material things.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The guy and his wife are totally into animal welfare and nearly all the financial support comes from his parents and the expat community because of his wife. Both are very militant. Shanmugam is into animals and pulled him into the PAP. I however thought that this guy is not suitable to be an MP because he is basically single minded and to be honest not very intelligent and not a people person in the context of an MP. After his link to Shanmugam, he became bolder in forcing organisations to do his bidding when it came to animals. Ask the guys in Sentosa. SPCA does 90% of the work in animal welfare in Singapore but his guy will take centre stage. I do know that wife and him are not into material things.

You join the PAP & become a minister & is not into "MATERIAL THINGS"..come off it!...once you have tasted, "birds nest soup, sprinkled with gold dusts"..would you settle for the hawker's "Bird's nest drinks"?...If you mention, what he & his wife is....if they really have the desire to fight & believe in what one does.....they are not into "MATERIAL THINGS"...he should have declined, like many others..join the PAP.

Joining the PAP is into material things..deeply even...it is titanium membership with heaps of benefits....:rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

If he is such a terror and Shan is his godfather, how come never hear a pip from him about the culling of the free range chicken? Or when the stupid Npark killed the Coney Island cow with their unnecessary sedation of the cow during annual checkup? By keeping quiet, he is just condoning all these actions. Not much of an animal lover. Maybe angmo pussy lover, but not angmo lover..

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You join the PAP & become a minister & is not into "MATERIAL THINGS"..come off it!...once you have tasted, "birds nest soup, sprinkled with gold dusts"..would you settle for the hawker's "Bird's nest drinks"?...If you mention, what he & his wife is....if they really have the desire to fight & believe in what one does.....they are not into "MATERIAL THINGS"...he should have declined, like many others..join the PAP.

Joining the PAP is into material things..deeply even...it is titanium membership with heaps of benefits....:rolleyes:

Of if he donates 90% of his salary to the SPCA, then that is something.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard somewhere that premature birth has something to do with premature ejaculation. I would advise people to solve that kind of problem first; if they have it, before trying for a baby or babies.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Good thing the twins are not boys, otherwise, the Yourcock Ibrahim question will be asked "Will they do National Service or not"?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

He joined PAP to answer to his animal welfare calling. Puppy John Tan will appreciate.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He joined PAP to answer to his animal welfare calling. Puppy John Tan will appreciate.

They dogs must be howling very loudly, the call is irresistible, John Tan is in the 'dog pound'...a nice place to be, you get, good food, shelter & easy living....it is good to be good papppy dog....even the pa ra ya one...( psst! pariah)..

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. HC went into nature because the Govt wanted Temasek to take over Zoo and Bird Park. And Mandai is an extension of the Zoo and it went from there. Don't be surprised if a book or press article comes out in the future where the entire back to nature and all the projects around it is credited to her. Just like the Zoo and the Birdpark was the GKS's vision. They probably wait for one generation and Bernard Harrison to die so that they can revise history along he way.

Any influence on HC? For a moment I thought HC pretty much into nature, sci&tech these days, or was it because of the Mandai project?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of if he donates 90% of his salary to the SPCA, then that is something.

He is SPCA...the 70% agree to donate to his salary & the 30% begrudgingly agrees too....for this 'animal' is so poor thing..it will be cruel not to feed him... ha ha ha

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No. HC went into nature because the Govt wanted Temasek to take over Zoo and Bird Park. And Mandai is an extension of the Zoo and it went from there. Don't be surprised if a book or press article comes out in the future where the entire back to nature and all the projects around it is credited to her. Just like the Zoo and the Birdpark was the GKS's vision. They probably wait for one generation and Bernard Harrison to die so that they can revise history along he way.

Who id Bernard Harrison...I know GEORGE HARRISON..it is birthday....ha ha ha....future generation will read how good HC is etc.."Bernard Harrison"...all he did for Mandai Zoo, will be erased...

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
lkysgh21031e_2x.jpg

can someone help to caption the expression of each face?
I do not know how to edit photo

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
erm as long as past 28 weeks the survival rate quite high. but watch for related developmental problems.
then again, Straits times must be doing very badly, such news also can make the papers, need to fill up ad space is it?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

When the PAP approached him and said "Louis, join us and we can fix the oppo dogs", he thought that meant a big business neutering pets in the WP wards. Now he know he sala.