• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat sweet RI girl cares for reptiles at sammyboy.com, the forum aka the zoo

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When asked what she thought sammyboy.com looks for in young first-time keepers, Ms Tan said a passion for animals and their well-being is key. "It is quite hard for someone of my age to actually come in with much background knowledge, as not everyone can get exposure to wildlife at such an early age," she said.

:biggrin:

ST_20170225_HYRELEASE_2966074.jpg

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...es-new-heights-caring-for-reptiles-at-the-zoo

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why she works with animals.

If she's interested, I got a 1 eye snake for her to take care of, it like warm moist not so hairy lair the type that eject can't juice n squirm with delight on entry. I m sure my snake will make her very happy

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
She looks like the type that talks alot abt reptiles and bore you to death.
somemore not a eye candy.