• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Doctor, 66, charged with raping and molesting female patient, 23

Interstellar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doctor, 66, charged with raping and molesting female patient, 23

Published
Feb 24, 2017, 3:30 pm SGT

Elena Chong
Court Correspondent

SINGAPORE - A general practitioner was charged on Friday (Feb 24) with raping a female patient and molesting her at his clinic in 2015.

No plea was taken from Wee Teong Boo, 66, who allegedly raped the 23-year-old woman at Wee's Clinic & Surgery at Block 418 Bedok North Avenue 2 between 11.30pm on Dec 30, 2015 and 12.30am the next day.

Wee, who operates his clinic at night too, is also accused of molesting her by rubbing her private parts with his hand at the clinic sometime on Nov 25 the same year.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Sharmila Sripathy-Shanaz successfully applied for a gag order to prevent the publication of any information that may lead to the identity of the victim in the two charges.

She asked for bail of $70,000.

Wee's lawyer Edmond Pereira told District Judge Christopher Goh that $50,000 would be sufficient to secure his client's attendance.

He said his client has been helping police in the investigation and he is a Singaporean with his family here.

Wee's passport has been impounded. He will return to court on April 11.

If convicted of rape, he could be jailed for up to 20 years and fined.

The maximum penalty for outrage of modesty is two years' jail, fine, caning or any combined punishment. As he is above 50, no caning will be imposed.

Interstellar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait a minute. The "patient" complained she was molested on 25th November and then what? She went back alone in the middle of night 30th December to the same doctor and got herself raped? Sorry I don't believe the story at all. This case to me look more like a young woman-sugar daddy sexual relationship gone wrong.

Anyway, with his semen inside her as concrete evidence, even if its consensual sex and no rape charge, his wife will show him the power of Women Charter. Either way he is screwed.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wait a minute. The "patient" complained she was molested on 25th November and then what? She went back alone in the middle of night 30th December to the same doctor and got herself raped? Sorry I don't believe the story at all. This case to me look more like a young woman-sugar daddy sexual relationship gone wrong.

Anyway, with his semen inside her as concrete evidence, even if its consensual sex and no rape charge, his wife will show him the power of Women Charter. Either way he is screwed.

Where are the clinic assistant or dispenser ? How to rape a girl without sound :confused:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
npnt

imda_a1-25298_2017feb20_300x200_st_native_ad_0.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
there's no reason to be so angry, he just poke your hunny bunny's butthole that's all

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal

maybe 25th nov honest mistake

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

25th Nov was the foreplay, she's wondering why he didn't go all the way.
30th Dec she obviously douche her pussy ready to be fuck hard.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it'll be a better headline if 69-year old does a 23-year old. exactly 3 times her age and 3 times the cum.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

She enjoyed it so much that she came back for seconds the next night?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the doctor is a MGTOW, he will not have such problem. Go MGTOW will guarantee your freedom and joy.

If you have noticed, more than 90% of the time, MARRIED Men have such problem.. Most likely due to lack of sex even you have a woman(wife) at home. Either the bitch don't want sex or her tits have sag down to the floor.. That is fucking turn off.

Single men can date any bitch he wants even he is well into his 70s and enjoy fulfilling sex.

Last edited:

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking bastard of a doctor truly looks like a pervert! Jail and cane him already please! Who cares if he is 66 years old? Cane him harder!

Got to give him a medal. At 66, he had no problem getting his prick up to rape. Kudos to him.