• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious GST going up to support the weak, Budget 2017 in deficit of $5.6 billion without NRI

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: GST going up to support the weak, Budget 2017 in deficit of $5.6 billion without

You didn't see my Juche thread ah?
You sure or not? 75% of Sinkies stay in HDBs you know, not like you who can afford to stay in a landed property in the East. Those HDB Sinkies already complained that the new HDB flats are getting smaller with each generation and there's even no place to procreate (because the next room can hear the Ahhhs and Oooohhhss), how more to grow edible plants?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: GST going up to support the weak, Budget 2017 in deficit of $5.6 billion without

how more to grow edible plants?

http://www.tnp.sg/sunday-blog/farming-their-hdb-flats-doorsteps

https://weekender.com.sg/w/dining/local/grow-your-own-greens-vegetables-that-grow-well-in-hdb-flats/

https://www.renonation.sg/become-a-hdb-farmer-in-4-simple-steps/

http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/farm-in-the-city-herb-garden-in-hdb-corridor

It seriously didn't occur to me you're unaware of this wonderful thing called Google.
Remember, if the news came from StraitsTimes, it MUST be the truth! :rolleyes:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did you notice this Song Seng Wun has something in common with Ng Yew-Kwang (I would prefer at least 50 per cent - if not a 100 per cent hike in water prices)-both are economist and both are from the same foreign country.
I won't be surprised if they retire in Australia/New Zealand (from their S$ income) whilst enjoying the high S$ xchange rate while buying properties in their home country.

Good luck to the local peasants who have to bear the brunt of the various taxes and high cost imposed by their lords, including compulsory military conscriptions.
Do Song,Ng or any of their children serve NS?
No wonder some people keep on saying foreigners are good for this place and give them special treatment!

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i encourage all sinkies to become self sustainable and self sufficient,by installing solar panels,batteries and charge controllers and inverters for free electricity,buying a atmospheric water generator for generating ur own potable water,switching to ebike escooter for transportation,starting a vertical hydroponics farm with artificial sunlight using the free electricity and free water u generate,borrowing ur neighbour's wifi for free internet and sticking it to the big man and establishment and Singapore.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did you notice this Song Seng Wun has something in common with Ng Yew-Kwang (I would prefer at least 50 per cent - if not a 100 per cent hike in water prices)-both are economist and both are from the same foreign country.
I won't be surprised if they retire in Australia/New Zealand (from their S$ income) whilst enjoying the high S$ xchange rate while buying properties in their home country.

Good luck to the local peasants who have to bear the brunt of the various taxes and high cost imposed by their lords, including compulsory military conscriptions.
Do Song,Ng or any of their children serve NS?
No wonder some people keep on saying foreigners are good for this place and give them special treatment!

talking cock and nonsense,which consumer in the world in their right mind would want price hikes and things to be more costly and expensive?and they call themselves economist,just because i make a high salary means i want everthing to be more expensive?just because bill gates is a billionaire he wants water to cost at least one million dollars a gallon?that would defeat the purpose of being rich.......obviously paid stooges,u can almost smell the dollar dollar bills yall they are being paid by the government and corporates coming out of their assholes.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you grow them inside your flat, should be okay.

If you grow them at the common corridor, Sinkies, being the complain kings, should any of your neighbors complain to the Town Council, you'll most likely be asked to clear the area. Even putting 1 or 2 children bicycles outside your entrance would already invite such repercussions from unfriendly Sinkie neighbors.

I forgot that you are living in a landed so, you don't have much interactions with those peasants living in HDB flats, just like those (which so many Sinkie traitors are referring to in this forum) living in their Ivory Towers and have lost touch with the peasants.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

If you grow them inside your flat, should be okay.

My neighbors and I have made our common corridor into a beautiful garden. That's my only pity that parts of this garden has to be converted into crops in the near future. But it's ok, we already do have pandan, curry leaf plant, chili padi and a couple of others growing. Some time in future I'll get the ladies fingers going. Fuck the PAP! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

My neighbors and I have made our common corridor into a beautiful garden. That's my only pity that parts of this garden has to be converted into crops in the near future. But it's ok, we already do have pandan, curry leaf plant, chili padi and a couple of others growing. Some time in future I'll get the ladies fingers going.
But you'll need water to upkeep. It'll raise your cost by 30% soon. Due to the low yield, I think it'll still be cheaper to buy them commercially. Also, crops will invite diseases and wipe them out. My once healthy papaya plants with good fruition suddenly develop white spots and wither away in a short time. Now my jumbu and rambutan plants already 2 years, but no fruits yet. Anyway, I'm only planting to occupy the space, not really for the fruits because the yield is pathetic. My wife just threw away some pandan, aloe vera and mint plants yesterday because there are too many around.

Last edited: