• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious "Regime Collapse" In North Korea

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Over the weekend, following reports that China has banned all North Korean coal imports - in the aftermath of last week's North Korean ballistic missile launch- which marked a troubling escalation in relations between the two formerly "amicable" nations, we discussed how China was tipping its hand that not only was Kim Jong-Un potentially losing a "very big ally", but that it could also lead to "jeopady" for his regime, and a potential political coup in the generally unstable dictatorship.

Now, it appears that the likelihood of a regime collapse in North Korea is being taken seriously by none other than the country's formerly largest trading partner, China, which as SCMP reports, "will take the necessary measures to safeguard national security in the event of the collapse of the neighbouring North Korean regime", a defence official said on Thursday.

While it remains unclear if there are political pressures mounting on Kim Jong-Un from within (or externally), some have suggested that his reaction to a potential military coup could be terminal, and irrational, resulting in ballistic missile launches at close neighbors, with potentially dire consequences.

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
China is smartly pushing Kim Jong Nuke to nuke USA, they know only NK will do it. Like Mao's China NK is tough regime and unlike Stupid Fragile West, they are very strong and resilient, little deprivations such as economy is not going to collapse them, even if 80% peasants starved to death their regime will still be standing and their leader can still force the remaining 20% to fight enemy till death. Stupid westerners always make wrongful calculations to assume that tough regimes like NK & ISIS & Iran will die with the same kind of vulnerability which would kill the Western States completely, they simply forgot that they are not same at all, completely different gene and DNA. :biggrin:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
China is smartly pushing Kim Jong Nuke to nuke USA, they know only NK will do it. Like Mao's China NK is tough regime and unlike Stupid Fragile West, they are very strong and resilient, little deprivations such as economy is not going to collapse them, even if 80% peasants starved to death their regime will still be standing and their leader can still force the remaining 20% to fight enemy till death. Stupid westerners always make wrongful calculations to assume that tough regimes like NK & ISIS & Iran will die with the same kind of vulnerability which would kill the Western States completely, they simply forgot that they are not same at all, completely different gene and DNA. :biggrin:

It is predicted that NK kim will be ousted and the north and south will combined as one korea. It will happen at the end of this year 2017.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
North Korea will collapse soon and unify with the South. This has been predicted by Kryon of Magnetic Service in 2011. You can expect China to squeeze fat Un even tighter, especially after the assassination of Nam.

http://www.kryon.com/k_channel11_gaithersburg.html

I am Kryon. I've just given you the potentials. "Ah," you say. "But Kryon, right before you leave, you left out the big one. Nobody talks about China." All right. I'll give you still another prediction. China is very interesting, is it not? Suddenly this very old country finds itself in an odd place. They hold the debt for the United States! Some of you would say, "This is not good. This is not going to work." So let me tell you what this is about. Synchronicity has struck, because now China understands that if they're ever going to get paid, they're going to have to ally themselves closer with Western values and help create abundance. Here is the prediction: China will turn North Korea loose soon. The alliance will dissolve, or become stale. There will be political upheaval in China. Not a coup and not a revolution. Within the inner circles of that which you call Chinese politics, there will be a re-evaluation of goals and monetary policy. Eventually, you will see a break with North Korea, allowing still another dictator to fall and unification to occur with the south. How do you like it so far?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is predicted that NK kim will be ousted and the north and south will combined as one korea. It will happen at the end of this year 2017.

This would not be possible without the election of the wild card Donald Trump. According to Kryon of Magnetic Service, the world avoided a major financial collapse centered around Feb-Mar 2017 after Donald Trump was elected.

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are looking for a Regime Collapse For-Sure don't need to look too far to Pyongyang. Just go to Orchard Road look at the Istana and that is THE Sure-collapse One!

Your Fucking MM lky is already a 2 year old ghost, at haunted Oxley Road 38. He retard son will have reunion with daddy soon after TWICE CANCER and Collapsed at NSP TALK COCK.

No body for the last 8 years of Istana Talent Search is willing to be the next PM which is WorldZ's Top Salary job.

Now tell me this crappy Pee Sai Regime is not collapsing ? ?

South Korean President is on her way to prison alike Donald Twang and National Top Tycoon who owns 80% of National Wealth is Locked Up in prison cell already for bribe to corrupted President.

To Collapse Regime South Korean is not too far either - extremely on the edge.

You can dream to fight a huge bloody war dying few millions in each side and NK Kim still standing tall and not losing his weight at all, that is how Stable they are.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i sympahthise with ah kim, i hope he can over come what he is facing now. imagine a young lad given the responsibility of ruling the country. yes, he might be an arsehole starving his own pple but in his position, he need to strive and be cruel at times, to execute even his own uncle. i strongly think he is not that kind who will assassinate his own brother. it's either the south koreans or the nihons trying to create a rift.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
North Korea collapse? Now they posses the world's most toxic VX nerve agent. This is the lethal poison which killed the fat Kim's half brother in 5 minutes.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls lor Singapore n Malaysia regime collapse first before my Buddy fatty kim regime